Phil Robertson is our generartion's Rosa Parks

So the gist of what I'm hearing is I am being intolerant by not tolerating bigotry, prejudice, racism, sexism, etc.

Is that correct.

0cf2a1548c7caeea095749b71e42f76422af0e5d4b4e3667715b8126f2a8fc4f.jpg

Bible Schmible.
Point is, those who want tolerance are being intolerant themselves. So what if someone quotes scriptures? Are you forced to listen? No.
Nobody is FORCING anyone to do anything. Except assholes who want to FORCE people to accept their way of thinking and FORCE them to NOT change the channel but must watch, listen, hear, see otherwise they are destroyed in some form or another.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Good. Get pissed off. Nobody is keeping Phil Robertson from citing scripture or voicing his opinions. It's just that A&E doesn't want somebody on their network who makes disparaging remarks about gay or black people.

Don't worry. You'll survive. Another dumb ass show will come along to distract you from the real troubles in life.

A+E acted like a bunch of coward fleeing at the first sound of gun fire. GLAAD said they were offended and A+E shit their pants and couldn't get punitive with Phil fast enough.

We are going to boycott A+E for ever if necessary, but I don't care. There are plenty of companies that provide good entertainment, and the Ducks can migrate to another one.

But over time conservatives are going to move to TV networks that will harbor them from this kind of idiocy, voluntarily BEFORE the shit hits the phan.

But all the same, this is going to be discussed a century from now, just like Parks is now.

No it fucking won't, you idiot. Kim and Kanye's baby is going to be more well known a century from now than this incident.

Lol, you are a moron.

I hope to God that you are representative of the mindset of the current fucktards at A+E and GLAAD.

This will be an easier win than I thought if so.

phil robertson is our generartion's rosa parks

bwah ha ha ha ha! Bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha! Bwah ha ha! Bwah ha ha! Bwah ha ha! Bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!

Dude, get sober at least once a week, eh?

You're so delirious you make me look sober as a saint.

bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!

Last edited:
GLAAD has every intention of making Phil Robertson the next Don Scott, not the next Rosa Parks.

I'm not a Christian, nor am I in the south, but I'll take those folks any fucking day over the likes of you mother fucking snob-ass liberals who believe you're superior to any other living thing on the planet.

There are a lot of awakened folks like you out there that see the risk to EVERYONEs freedoms, and that is good.

But these fascists are NEVER satisfied with the current battle, should they win. They will pick a fight with someone sooner or later about some other bullshit that offends them.

Makes more sense to fight for someone elses rights BEFORE the fight is about YOUR rights.

Oh brother

Thank you for illustrating the stupidity I have been referring to, bitch.

bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!

Dude, get sober at least once a week, eh?

bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!
bwah ha ha ha ha!

lol, it was just suggestion, crack whore. Don't take it personally...

My, my, addicts sure get defensive, lol.

Bible Schmible.
Point is, those who want tolerance are being intolerant themselves. So what if someone quotes scriptures? Are you forced to listen? No.
Nobody is FORCING anyone to do anything. Except assholes who want to FORCE people to accept their way of thinking and FORCE them to NOT change the channel but must watch, listen, hear, see otherwise they are destroyed in some form or another.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Yeah!

Nutter Logic 101

"If you don't tolerate my being intolerant, you are intolerant!"

Lol, yes, tolerating intolerance is part of free speech rights, dildo brain.

It is totally opinion as to what is 'tolerant' or 'intolerant' these days.

So, it is just sheer craziness to be tolerant of those that some think are intolerant?

You bet your ass, dumbshit.

The funny thing is that so-called liberals today just cant grasp that any more. Liberals used to think that was a center-piece of liberty.

Now they are all a bunch of fascists posing as liberals.

So the gist of what I'm hearing is I am being intolerant by not tolerating bigotry, prejudice, racism, sexism, etc.

Is that correct.

What people are saying is mind your own godamned business, bitch.

You PC fascists are so afraid that someone somewhere in America might actually speak something you disagree with.

Phil Robertson never said he was intolerant of homos, only that he thought their preferences strange and sinful. That is his opinion and he doesn't directly harm any homo out there by saying so.

But you fascist scumbags do harm by getting people fired for speaking out.

As long as Christians wake up to what you bastards are doing is all I really care, and that is happening a little more every day, lol.

eat shit, whore.

Biggest loser award goes to you clown. You don't call a woman that name you POS.

A reality show celebrity is Rosa Parks who knew? Next thing we know Bruce Jenner will be the next Kennedy.

Yeah and when Rosa Parks rode that bus, who knew what she would become at that time back then?

Phil Robertson is going to give A+E a big whoopin, and his defiance of big wiggery at A+E is encouraging to millions.

You don't want to compare that to some mythologized icon, that is your right.

But all the same, this is going to be discussed a century from now, just like Parks is now.

No one will remember this guy or show 5 years after it goes off air much less a century from now unless they show it in some museum about how your particular brand of stupid died out.

Is that correct.

What people are saying is mind your own godamned business, bitch.

You PC fascists are so afraid that someone somewhere in America might actually speak something you disagree with.

Phil Robertson never said he was intolerant of homos, only that he thought their preferences strange and sinful. That is his opinion and he doesn't directly harm any homo out there by saying so.

But you fascist scumbags do harm by getting people fired for speaking out.

As long as Christians wake up to what you bastards are doing is all I really care, and that is happening a little more every day, lol.

eat shit, whore.

Biggest loser award goes to you clown. You don't call a woman that name you POS.

/shrug

As my momma always said, "class will tell."

:thanks:

A reality show celebrity is Rosa Parks who knew? Next thing we know Bruce Jenner will be the next Kennedy.

Yeah and when Rosa Parks rode that bus, who knew what she would become at that time back then?

Phil Robertson is going to give A+E a big whoopin, and his defiance of big wiggery at A+E is encouraging to millions.

It will hardly be discussed next week. You are a constant source of joy.

GLAAD has every intention of making Phil Robertson the next Don Scott, not the next Rosa Parks.

Mind clarifying who Don Scott is?

Don Scott was a reclusive multimillionaire. He lived a very ordinary life and was well liked by his neighbors. He owned a HUGE tract of land in the Santa Monica mountains. The federal government wanted that land to create the Santa Monica Scenic corridor. Having lots of money and not needing any more Scott refused to sell. The land remained in its natural condition. Claiming that Scott had a vast marijuana farm, the Feds raided his home. Scott was shot dead. Not a single marijuana plant was ever found but the Feds got the land they wanted.

F.E.A.R. Chronicles - Forfeiture Victim Story of Donald Scott

The District Attorney's report
The Death of Donald Scott

Remembering the Murder of Donald*Scott ? LewRockwell.com

A five-month investigation by Bradbury’s office produced a 64-page report documenting that the people who invaded Donald Scott’s property were part of a criminal conspiracy to steal his 200-acre ranch, in addition to whatever other cash or assets they found in the possession of the reclusive millionaire.

It will hardly be discussed next week. You are a constant source of joy.

i don't know.... The Beverly Hillbillies is probably still in franchise and playing somewhere on earth right now. probably in France, right after a Jerry Lewis movie.

Rosa Parks wasn't even Rosa Parks. She wasn't a seamstress, nor was she a housekeeper and her feet didn't hurt. She was a secretary for the NAACP and an active member of the communist party. She was, like the activists of today a paid agitator.

The Journal of History

Blog: The Communists and Rosa Parks

Putting all the black icons together, Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandela, it seems that a lot of them were communists or at the very least, useful communist tools.

Rosa Parks wasn't even Rosa Parks. She wasn't a seamstress, nor was she a housekeeper and her feet didn't hurt. She was a secretary for the NAACP and an active member of the communist party. She was, like the activists of today a paid agitator.

The Journal of History

Blog: The Communists and Rosa Parks

Putting all the black icons together, Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandela, it seems that a lot of them were communists or at the very least, useful communist tools.

How is the weather in that alternative universe in which you live?

Forum List

Back