Phil Robertson on Cancel Culture: ‘They Hate People Who Love God’

And...today is Thor's Day.....

:beer:

Today-is-Thors-day-meme-6247

76022036.jpg

18921828_10154751552098775_3985297222961931480_n.jpg

166927_10150458972479401_602629400_8631036_1610176653_n1.jpg

Jesus H. Christ never glorified sodomy, and indeed denounced it in Luke 10.

If there was going to be a change in the policy of same sex booty bandits, don't you think that Mr. Christ would have mentioned it.
The churches roll is to spread the word not sit in judgement. Vengeance and judgement is the lord's role not yours. Or the churches.

Nope the church should not deal with that guy. Judgement is for the Lord not the church. The churches job is to spread the word not to sit in judgement nor to be gods police.

So the Church leaders shouldnt say a word to this man? He's in open rebellion against God and they should just sit there mute?

The churches roll is to spread the word not sit in judgement. Vengeance and judgement is the lord's role not yours. Or the churches.
No one said they were sitting in judgement or exacting justice. Me telling you you are doing something wrong isnt me being your judge.

So the Church leaders shouldnt say a word to this man? He's in open rebellion against God and they should just sit there mute?
Not their job unless this man seeks their counsel. That is the job of the lord and the lord alone. The only other way it is the churches job is if said man is in a preaching position with in the church. The church does have the responsibility to shape it's message and who delivers it. If you are truly religious the bible is clear who sits in judgement. I would not risk the lord's wrath. Best be a humble servant of the lord. With a big stress on humble. You do what you think best for it will be you that has to face your own judgement. I on the other hand have zero interest in trying to do a job that is clearly spelled out as a job of the lord alone

Question...
When was this time when we were a "proud Christian nation"??
Don't speak in platitudes or feelings -- just tell me the actual time frame when this was
The sixties was when we really started going down hill. I'd say the fifties and before that, our nation as a whole was Christian.

The Churches bent over backwards as they are not good with the modern age salesman of ways of living. Add corrupted church organizations and individuals and it weakened. I know this. To get all of the feminism and all of the gay agendas done, the traditional nuclear family had to be destroyed or changed in scope. That in itself has set our future to destruction.

The Churches bent over backwards as they are not good with the modern age salesman of ways of living. Add corrupted church organizations and individuals and it weakened. I know this. To get all of the feminism and all of the gay agendas done, the traditional nuclear family had to be destroyed or changed in scope. That in itself has set our future to destruction.
No way to get around the churches job is to spread the word and gods job to judge. It is up to the individual to accept God's word or not. The individual will face judgement individually. Don't let someone else drag you down by Thier choice s. The bible does not say vengeance is mine unless someone else's choice is bad. Lol. God said judgement is his and his alone. I would not argue. Again you do what you think is best you face your judgement alone when the time comes.

Not their job unless this man seeks their counsel. That is the job of the lord and the lord alone. The only other way it is the churches job is if said man is in a preaching position with in the church. The church does have the responsibility to shape it's message and who delivers it. If you are truly religious the bible is clear who sits in judgement. I would not risk the lord's wrath. Best be a humble servant of the lord. With a big stress on humble. You do what you think best for it will be you that has to face your own judgement. I on the other hand have zero interest in trying to do a job that is clearly spelled out as a job of the lord alone
You are misreading those verses brother.

God sits in ultimate judgement of everyone's actions but that doesn't mean we cant tell someone when they are doing wrong. In fact we have an obligation to do so.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister [a] but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people. 12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

You are misreading those verses brother.

God sits in ultimate judgement of everyone's actions but that doesn't mean we cant tell someone when they are doing wrong. In fact we have an obligation to do so.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister [a] but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people. 12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”
Lol, never said you can't choose who to spend your time with. That is your individual choice. To publicly denounce them is to sit in judgement. Guess ya gotta ask your self which is more important your church or the will of god . Note what it says about slander. Yes avoid spending time with the immoral but also forgive when and if they change their ways. This verse does not say legislate against them it says do not spend time with them.

Lol, never said you can't choose who to spend your time with. That is your individual choice. To publicly denounce them is to sit in judgement. Guess ya gotta ask your self which is more important your church or the will of god . Note what it says about slander. Yes avoid spending time with the immoral but also forgive when and if they change their ways. This verse does not say legislate against them it says do not spend time with them.
how is the Pastor or other Church leader talking to an individual about their behavior publicly denouncing them?

how is the Pastor or other Church leader talking to an individual about their behavior publicly denouncing them?
If it is in private and speaking to an individual who came to seek council it is not denouncing. Then it is council with in the pastors role. I all ready covered this. I am not a pastor I personally would avoid giving council to any great extent. In my role as a servant I try to only lead by example. I am not qualified beyond that. I will trust that the Lord would speak to the individual either directly if so chosen or through natural consequences. I personally have never heard the lord's voice while awake but believe I am spoken to by the consequences of my actions on almost a daily basis. Many believe the bible is the only voice of the lord but I believe the lord's creation and that which happens with that creation bis the constant voice of the lord.

No way to get around the churches job is to spread the word and gods job to judge. It is up to the individual to accept God's word or not. The individual will face judgement individually. Don't let someone else drag you down by Thier choice s. The bible does not say vengeance is mine unless someone else's choice is bad. Lol. God said judgement is his and his alone. I would not argue. Again you do what you think is best you face your judgement alone when the time comes.
I am more interested in you rounding up those Christians put in modern Infrastructure railroad cattle cars and sent to death camps. False Christians can be any of us to degree. But I know that Biden and Pelosi are not Christian.

I am more interested in you rounding up those Christians put in modern Infrastructure railroad cattle cars and sent to death camps. False Christians can be any of us to degree. But I know that Biden and Pelosi are not Christian.
Well that statement is just insane. So you have witnessed the rounding up of Christians and putting them up in cattle cars? If not that is slander. You have judged Pelosi and Biden to be non Christians. What is the penalty for Pelosi and Biden by your judgement?

The sixties was when we really started going down hill. I'd say the fifties and before that, our nation as a whole was Christian.

Yeah, back when we made minorities use back doors if we let them in at all?

And was on reality TV.... acting.
Who wrote his lines when his praying upset the producers so bad that they tried to stop him? Tell you what, show us when he joined the SAG and I'll say he was an actor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back