Phil Robertson on Cancel Culture: ‘They Hate People Who Love God’

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
We used to be God's country. We used to be a proud Christian nation. This was before liberals started knocking down statues of our heroes.

---Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson reacted to the recent wave of cancel culture Wednesday, telling Breitbart News Daily the cancel culture mob “hates people who love God,”---

We used to be God's country. We used to be a proud Christian nation. This was before liberals started knocking down statues of our heroes.

---Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson reacted to the recent wave of cancel culture Wednesday, telling Breitbart News Daily the cancel culture mob “hates people who love God,”---

. How stupid.

Cancel culture what is it when the republicans kick out Cheney and Kinsinger , and they ban books.
The republicans are good at cancel cuture:
--------------------------------------------------------
They are:
“They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity,” he continued. “They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, they’re gossips, slanderous, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, boastful, they invent ways of doing evil.”

Robertson added that members of the “cancel crowd” are people who have “no God, no faith, no love, no mercy. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless.”

I am a Christian...........just not a hateful one. Nothing in Christianity leads me to be concerned over statues of Confederate soldiers or people's lives that do not 100% align with mine.
You have a real problem with staying on topic.

You have a real problem with staying on topic.

I'm pretty sure that is the topic in the quote posted in the OP.

Cancel culture what is it when the republicans kick out Cheney and Kinsinger , and they ban books.
The republicans are good at cancel cuture:
--------------------------------------------------------
They are:
“They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity,” he continued. “They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, they’re gossips, slanderous, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, boastful, they invent ways of doing evil.”

Robertson added that members of the “cancel crowd” are people who have “no God, no faith, no love, no mercy. They are senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless.”
Yeah, not allowing certain books to be used in the curriculum for certain age groups is "banning books"... Which books have been actually banned and not just not used in grade school based on their age appropriateness?

I'm pretty sure that is the topic in the quote posted in the OP.

But not what I commented on nor you. I'm confused by your confusion.

But not what I commented on nor you. I'm confused by your confusion.

I addressed your post. You condemned me of condemning Christians. I noted that I am one. I am condemning the hate coming from those who say they are Christian.

I addressed your post. You condemned me of condemning Christians. I noted that I am one. I am condemning the hate coming from those who say they are Christian.
My point was that Christianity does not hate people because they are gay. The church doesnt push people out of their congregation because they have homosexual urges any more than they hate or push people who have other sinful urges. The Church's refusal to accept the gay lifestyle as not sinful is what draws the claim that the Church "hates" gay people.

Forum List

Back