Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

^^ TDS. We’ve been in a “trade war” with China for 50 years, and have been getting our asses kicked. He started putting tariffs on China, which has been long overdue. It brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, it was working. We just needed to go further in that direction. But too many are entrenched with China: Dems and RINOs, that’s why they had to steal the election and install their CCP puppet.
I believe this sadly enough, and it makes perfect since. Thanks

This is very interesting.....

Conspiracy theories that could ring true.

1. Was Pelosi losing power in Washington, so her facing down the Chinese premier Xi Jinping was a move by her office in hopes to return back here after the trip with a super empowerment of herself as being the toughest politician in Washington, all the while Biden was cowarding beneath her skirt sucking on his own thumbs ??

2. Is China involved in playing along with Pelosi in order to embolden her power back here once returned, only for her to turn around and give a wink, wink to Xi like Hillary did to Putin concerning the new reset on the relations front.

3. Will Pelosi be empowered by this move, otherwise back here in the state's in hopes to win election's for Democrat's in the mid-terms, and all because of them now supposedly having such a super tough political figure like the new Xi Jinping stand down queen "Pelosi" to endorse their candidacies in the election's come the mid-terms ???

Weird stuff going on it seems, because Pelosi can't be that respected in the world today, just like she isn't here.
Interesting analysis.

Xi and China look and smell like rotting fishheads over Pelosi's Taiwan visit!

Talk about losing face.....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Even Russia has more spine than China!!!
I would not be celebrating yet.....China plays the long game.....they may punish Taiwan yet....at a time of their choosing.

Did China start the war you all were so worried about yet?

This dem dramatization only handed out scripts to an esoteric group that includes Xi, JoeXi and his handlers.

The woman has bigger balls than the entire repub party....:abgg2q.jpg:

:rolleyes:

1659496986362.png

American shitbag politicians aside. China will not gain anything by invading Taiwan. Everything good there, they will not get. The Tiawanese are very committed. It'll be the death of a culture and a lot of technology and nothing gained from it.
The Taiwanese have the corner of the market on technology.

Last edited:
American shitbag politicians aside. China will not gain anything by invading Taiwan. Everything good there, they will not get. The Tiawanese are very committed. It'll be the death of a culture and a lot of technology and nothing gained from it.
The Taiwanese have the corner of the market on technology.
I disagree with your lame analysis....I do not think the Chinese will have to invade Taiwan in a miitary manner......their model will be how China got the U.K. to cede Hong Kong

I disagree with your lame analysis....I do not think the Chinese will have to invade Taiwan in a miitary manner......their model will be how China got the U.K. to cede Hong Kong
Well that's real nice, you foreign agent motherfucker piece of shit. I'll let my Tiawanese friends know all about you. Who are you, again? I can be on Skype with the forerunners of Taiwan technology daily. You? You can't do that.

Last edited:
So you are are for the CCP and against the free citizens of Taiwan, correct? Fuckin' commie piece of shit?

What's Xi afraid of? She's an 80-year-old woman for gosh sakes. Do they think she's going to smuggle 250,000 US troops in with her?

Forum List

Back