Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

American shitbag politicians aside. China will not gain anything by invading Taiwan. Everything good there, they will not get. The Tiawanese are very committed. It'll be the death of a culture and a lot of technology and nothing gained from it.
The Taiwanese have the corner of the market on technology.
Convince China and we can peacefully move on. Of course they would be crazy to invade because war solves nothing in the end, uhhhhh well most of the time it doesn't, but we can't influence the world any longer with our current loss of the moral high ground in this country.

We have been playing with fire for quite sometimes now.

If we sum up the overall result on visit in Taiwan, then earlier the United States could have agreed with China to overwhelm Russia and stay on top. Or negotiate with Russia to overwhelm China and also stay on top. But now both of these possibilities have been exhausted.
Now only the abyss and oblivion

6ovm2m.jpg

Your link:

"'Given all of that,' Friedman asks, 'why in the world would the Speaker of the House choose to visit Taiwan and deliberately provoke China now, becoming the most senior U.S. official to visit Taiwan since Newt Gingrich in 1997, when China was far weaker economically and militarily?' Friedman does not have an answer. Neither does anyone else."

Perhaps Nancy's and Paul's investment portfolio might explain her trip?

Nancy Pelosi- Net Worth - Personal Finances
I tend to think the answer is the USG and the oligarchs who control it want war with China. They’ve got their war with Russia, but apparently that’s not enough.

I heard something today, about this trip being planned awhile back. Before all the trouble and strife. And if cancelled, America would be seen as weak and cowardly.
I read the opposite. That Pelosi initially had no plans to visit Taiwan and added it much later. So, who knows?

Do you really think this over? You think since China has yet to respond, they never will?

Your old dumb girl (grifter Nancy) just needlessly provoked a nuclear power. And your response is who really cares. WTF!

Yes, I really think that China will not invade Taiwan because Pelosi went there.

And yes, my response is who cares. China talked shit, we did not back down, that is the biggest take away.

Yes, I really think that China will not invade Taiwan because Pelosi went there.

And yes, my response is who cares. China talked shit, we did not back down, that is the biggest take away.
Lol. Yeah we like it when our political leaders needlessly provoke other nations, because we’re the Americans and we’re exceptional!

China hasn't invaded, so we win!

Your partisanship is showing, because you aren’t thinking.

Lol. Yeah we like it when our political leaders needlessly provoke other nations, because we’re the Americans and we’re exceptional!

China hasn't invaded, so we win!

Your partisanship is showing, because you aren’t thinking.

This has nothing to do with partisanship, I would have said the same thing no matter who went from what party.

If going to a free, independent nation provokes some other nation, fuck them.

This has nothing to do with partisanship, I would have said the same thing no matter who went from what party.

If going to a free, independent nation provokes some other nation, fuck them.
FIVE MISSILES FIRED BY CHINA LANDED WITHIN JAPAN'S EXCLUSIVE ECONOMIC ZONE: KYODO CITING JAPAN FOREIGN MINISTRY OFFICIAL

Your grifter girl provoked a needless escalation. But hey, fuck them. We need another war to enrich the oligarchs.

No you wouldn’t. If Trump had done, this you’d be screaming your fool head off.

Nope.

Was I screaming when Lindsey Graham, Bob Menendez, Richard Burr, Ben Sasse, Rob Portman and Ronny Jackson went?

Forum List

Back