Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

I was expecting a story about Pelosi's plane landing under intense fire, with a couple of Chinese MIGs flying inverted about 10 meters away, ala Maverick in Top Gun.

I was expecting a story about Pelosi's plane landing under intense fire, with a couple of Chinese MIGs flying inverted about 10 meters away, ala Maverick in Top Gun.
That would be a monumental mistake.

The woman has bigger balls than the entire repub party....:abgg2q.jpg:
That's a strange way to say she's dumber than a fucking fence post.

Why do I have to pay for her semiconductor insider trading? That's all this is.... and it's thinly veiled.

If she gets shot down I want schumer and shitt to head over there immediately and help find the wreckage.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband was charged with DUI causing injury and could face jail time for alleged drunk driving at the end of May, officials said on Thursday.

Paul Pelosi, 82, was hit with new charges — including driving under the influence of alcohol causing injury and driving with .08% Blood Alcohol Level or higher causing injury, the Napa County District Attorney announced.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. There is no way she would put dangerously tricky foreign policy and US security at risk to redirect attention from those charges, right?

Video of pelosi's plane landing inTaiwan

Did the US military and National Security Council officials oppose this visit?
51885557699_205b5607a8_k.jpg

AUGUST 2, 2022

Nancy Pelosi Could Get Us All Killed

BY NORMAN SOLOMON

"'Well, I think that the military thinks it’s not a good idea right now,' Biden said about the prospective trip on July 20. 'But I don’t know what the status of it is.'

"Biden could have put his presidential foot down and ruled out Pelosi’s Taiwan trip, but he didn’t. Yet, as days went by, news trickled out that opposition to the trip was extensive in the upper reaches of his administration.

"'National security adviser Jake Sullivan and other senior National Security Council officials oppose the trip because of the risk of escalating tension across the Taiwan Strait,' Financial Times reported. And overseas, 'the controversy over the trip has sparked concern among Washington’s allies who are worried that it could trigger a crisis between the U.S. and China.'"

That's a strange way to say she's dumber than a fucking fence post.

Why do I have to pay for her semiconductor insider trading? That's all this is.... and it's thinly veiled.

If she gets shot down I want schumer and shitt to head over there immediately and help find the wreckage.

We are, all of us, being run, world wide, by a bunch of idiots!

She's in a place where she doesn't belong.

WARNING: China Poised to Invade Taiwan’s Offshore Islands​

I'm sure they will let Mr. Pelosi slide on this. His old lady is a big shot with the Democrat Party and this offense occurred in California.

Sure, if Pelosi was a conservative, he'd be literally crucified no questions asked.

But I suspect that they will say that they didn't read him his rights or something and just let him go.

Pelosi is so powerful that she can cause WW3 all by herself bro

But....

Pelosi is a puppet of China and they own her...

But she totally hates China and wants us to go to war with them..

But......damn bro, being a right-wing tool is complicated...

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. There is no way she would put dangerously tricky foreign policy and US security at risk to redirect attention from those charges, right?

Paul Pelosi killed his brother in an auto accident years ago. This guy has a track record apparently

Forum List

Back