Pelosi arrives in Taiwan

It brought back half a million manufacturing jobs, it was working.

Who told you that BS?

Between Jan 2017 and Dec 2019 ( I am leaving out the COVID years so you do not accuse me of using them to show bad numbers) the US gained a total of 429,000 manufacturing jobs.

Now, we all know that not all of those were jobs coming back from China, in fact almost none were. Any jobs that left China when to Vietnam or other such countries.

B36C3E06-7932-4B89-B50A-98911D986C07.jpeg

Did the US military and National Security Council officials oppose this visit?
51885557699_205b5607a8_k.jpg

AUGUST 2, 2022

Nancy Pelosi Could Get Us All Killed

BY NORMAN SOLOMON

"'Well, I think that the military thinks it’s not a good idea right now,' Biden said about the prospective trip on July 20. 'But I don’t know what the status of it is.'

"Biden could have put his presidential foot down and ruled out Pelosi’s Taiwan trip, but he didn’t. Yet, as days went by, news trickled out that opposition to the trip was extensive in the upper reaches of his administration.

"'National security adviser Jake Sullivan and other senior National Security Council officials oppose the trip because of the risk of escalating tension across the Taiwan Strait,' Financial Times reported. And overseas, 'the controversy over the trip has sparked concern among Washington’s allies who are worried that it could trigger a crisis between the U.S. and China.'"
Powerful Democrats oppose Pelosi’s visit.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. There is no way she would put dangerously tricky foreign policy and US security at risk to redirect attention from those charges, right?

The causing injury part was hidden for a long time

Powerful Democrats oppose Pelosi’s visit.

Your link:

"'Given all of that,' Friedman asks, 'why in the world would the Speaker of the House choose to visit Taiwan and deliberately provoke China now, becoming the most senior U.S. official to visit Taiwan since Newt Gingrich in 1997, when China was far weaker economically and militarily?' Friedman does not have an answer. Neither does anyone else."

Perhaps Nancy's and Paul's investment portfolio might explain her trip?

Nancy Pelosi- Net Worth - Personal Finances

Forum List

Back