Our govt and schools guilty of sexual deviancy (sin) --- boy crowned prom queen.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

LOL....someone is still pissed off that women now have access to contraceptives.......

And...? The kids vote, don't they?

Yes. Poor things --- so poorly parented. Not entirely their fault by any means.
I'm sure many people would say "poor things...so poorly parented" about children who are racist, bigots, bullies, and/or homophobes too.

The sickness the shills radiate on here is horrendous. These animals will support any deviant behavior as long as it hurts our country.

Because clearly this prom Queen is going to signal the end of times for the United States.......LOL.

Don't you ever get tired of looking for reasons that your God is going to destroy the United States because of behavior you don't approve of?

Because clearly this prom Queen is going to signal the end of times for the United States.......LOL.

Don't you ever get tired of looking for reasons that your God is going to destroy the United States because of behavior you don't approve of?

There is no cure for your sickness. You approve of all that is wrong.

Lmao...I mean seriously. What I'd the gay agenda? How should class go?

Ok, class...men and women who like the opposite sex are heterosexual. There are some that like the same sex, they are sickos and will burn in hell forever. Any questions?

Lmao...I mean seriously. What I'd the gay agenda? How should class go?

Ok, class...men and women who like the opposite sex are heterosexual. There are some that like the same sex, they are sickos and will burn in hell forever. Any questions?

This bigotry and prejudice isn't going get you any wiser.

So? The kids chose him. Why should the rest of the world care? Prom king & queen are nonsensical titles that mean very little outside of high school.

Anyone over 30 remember who your prom queen was?
A girl!

Wtf is wrong with people?

There are plenty of things for me to worry about in this world. The gender of a kid who won a popularity contest in NY is not one of them.
Public decency has never been a virtue of the left so your response is no surprise

Spare me the "you liberals" bulkshit.

There is no rational reason why I should be worried about the prom queen for a high school in NY. None.
It is a microcosm! Get it?

It is part and parcel of how the morals of a society have gone bad and it is affecting many decisions at all levels. Don't be so naive.

The kids elected him prom queen. They know the other candidates and know him.

This is not a sign of anything.

So? The kids chose him. Why should the rest of the world care? Prom king & queen are nonsensical titles that mean very little outside of high school.

Anyone over 30 remember who your prom queen was?
A girl!

Wtf is wrong with people?

There are plenty of things for me to worry about in this world. The gender of a kid who won a popularity contest in NY is not one of them.
Public decency has never been a virtue of the left so your response is no surprise

Spare me the "you liberals" bulkshit.

There is no rational reason why I should be worried about the prom queen for a high school in NY. None.
"You liberals" are ruining this country, true fact. Live with it retard.

I am very pro 2nd amendment. I have campaigned for the Fair Tax Act. I have worked for a smaller, less intrusive gov't. I have argued in favor of better border control for 25+ years. THESE are topics that matter. Who is prom queen is not.

What is ruining this country is the partisan bullshit and wasting tone focusing on nonsense while our elected officials screw us over.

A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

High School Girls Angry After Boy Is Crowned Prom Queen

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

1. why do you care?
2. the kids voted for the people they wanted.
3. concern yourself with things that actually matter
I guess if the kids voted to allow prayer back in school, you would support that?

Is that something kids vote on? No.

Just because I don't care who they elect as prom queen, does not mean I think they should be allowed, by vote, to violate the US Constitution. Just like the kids shouldn't be swallowed to vote to suspend exams.

Non binary,have never seen that box to check,when filling out medical forms,court documents, in fact the gender is nonexistent.

Some day these will be the people running things, kinda disturbing.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use, first conditioning their victim by exposing them to sexually explicit material, thus eroding their sense of right and wrong. More overt sexual overtures will follow once children are completely malliable to varying interpretations of morality. The Left has learned well from child molesters how to get children to open up to perversion.

I'm sure you would have a great career in writing fiction.

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

LOL....someone is still pissed off that women now have access to contraceptives.......
No, we're pissrd that they don't use them, they prefer abortion.

So then we should just ignore God entirely?... since we all have some sin in us?I am worried about hell and purgatory. I have no idea what this society thinks is important any longer, but it does not look like it is going to end well for so many. I was only trying to help.
You should worry about hell, if in fact God exists, God created those "poor things" and my not appreciate your judgment of His or Her Creations.
You should worry “if in fact God exists” (imo).

You also read too much in what I said. When I said I am worried about hell and purgatory it was a reference to those things I worry about and primarily for my own soul and those dearest to me.

When I said it does not look like it is going to end well for so many, that is not a judgement upon any one individual. It was a comment that society in general has become narcissistic and hedonistic and concerned only for temporal pleasures and clearly far less interested in the eternal. Given that, those are very much sinful conditions and without repentance there is grave punishments. So it is an admonition, not a judgment upon any person or any specific act. The judgement of a soul is very much strongly prohibited by God for man to engage in.

It's not the "world" or even the school administration that elects the prom kings and queens.

Students are easily led and they feel they must make statements to feel like they belong or are fighting the establishment as they are finding their own footing as they develop into adults.

When they look back after a few years they will have a better perspective. They will see that a lot of what the believed and did as teenagers was foolish.
Yes, perhaps you are right. But I contend it was what the generation that preceded this generation, what they believed and did as teens and young adults has molded their morals and spiritual beliefs of today --- which they confidently passed on to their children. He that soweth the wind reap the whirlwind.

These students elected a boy for a prom queen because they see no problem with it and they will carry on with that immoral mindset into many important issues for our society and for their children. It is really and outright rejection of God and His teachings.

It is a sign of the times and a total indifference towards God and an acceptance that any kind of sexual practice is harmless. If you cannot get that from the way they treated this prom then all you need do is read the papers, watch the movies and TV, listen to the music, listen to secular humanists in universities and ask the kids themselves. Maybe then you will see a pattern.

It is a sign of the times and a total indifference towards God and an acceptance that any kind of sexual practice is harmless. If you cannot get that from the way they treated this prom then all you need do is read the papers, watch the movies and TV, listen to the music, listen to secular humanists in universities and ask the kids themselves. Maybe then you will see a pattern.

Your first sentence is right. It is a sign of the times - a sign that the times are leaving you behind.

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use, first conditioning their victim by exposing them to sexually explicit material, thus eroding their sense of right and wrong. More overt sexual overtures will follow once children are completely malliable to varying interpretations of morality. The Left has learned well from child molesters how to get children to open up to perversion.

I'm sure you would have a great career in writing fiction.
I'm sure I could too. What does that have to do with this discussion?

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

No, we're pissrd that they don't use them, they prefer abortion.

So......you think more women don't use contraception?

Even after they had to fight assholes for the right to use contraception?

The contraception industry will be amazed to learn that they sell so many IUD's and so many birth control pills and patches and rubbers- and no women are using them.....

It is a sign of times that things are better now.

Yes- these kids are much more tolerant and accepting than you are.

Good for them.

Forum List

Back