Trump Pulls Into the Lead - Liberals, Please Disregard

Trump will definitely win, the only question is whether it will be a narrow margin or a landslide. If Trump stops acting like an asshat, it would probably help him so that normal people like me could support him. I really don't want Hillary to win, so all Trump has to do to win my vote is stop acting like an asshat.

Trump will definitely win, the only question is whether it will be a narrow margin or a landslide. If Trump stops acting like an asshat, it would probably help him so that normal people like me could support him. I really don't want Hillary to win, so all Trump has to do to win my vote is stop acting like an asshat.
Bookmarked for future entertainment.

I think the Beast would win by a few percent were the election today. The trend is against her. She is not likable and excites no one. She will fail miserably with another terrorist attack on US soil and/or damning disclosures on her emails

The Democrats don't like Hillary, despite her belief that she is entitled to be coronated. Obama easily defeated her in 2008, and Bernie Sanders, a crazy old coot from Vermont who is an unapologetic Marxist, might have beat her for the nomination were it not for massive voter fraud. The Democrats will not come out for Hillary in November, and the Republican party, though not fully behind Trump, will go all out to defeat Hillary. Republicans really, really, really hate Hillary in a way that no other politician in the history of America has ever been hated, with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln, who was hated by the Democrats in the South so much so that they actually murdered him.

The Democrats don't like Hillary, despite her belief that she is entitled to be coronated. Obama easily defeated her in 2008, and Bernie Sanders, a crazy old coot from Vermont who is an unapologetic Marxist, might have beat her for the nomination were it not for massive voter fraud. The Democrats will not come out for Hillary in November, and the Republican party, though not fully behind Trump, will go all out to defeat Hillary. Republicans really, really, really hate Hillary in a way that no other politician in the history of America has ever been hated, with the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln, who was hated by the Democrats in the South so much so that they actually murdered him.
Your posts are going to be so much fun to bring back in November.....:clap:

Can a leopard change its spots? Trump has proved himself to be a bully, a character assassin and ignorant. He seems to have no clue as to the checks and balances in COTUS (Did he ever take a class in civics?) or that Brinkmanship defies the first principle of diplomacy, "speak softly and carry a big stick", and to do so one must keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

Are lefties triggered yet?

2nly9nr.jpg

Didn't Rasmussen have Romney winning also? Not sure. I think Hillary has a 5-7 point lead right now. Trump has some work to do. But it's still early. My guess is the majority of people will start paying attention after summer vacation.

Can a leopard change its spots? Trump has proved himself to be a bully, a character assassin and ignorant. He seems to have no clue as to the checks and balances in COTUS (Did he ever take a class in civics?) or that Brinkmanship defies the first principle of diplomacy, "speak softly and carry a big stick", and to do so one must keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

You simply don't like authority. For example, when a man tells you to bend over - you whine and complain, but once it's in, you're OK.
Apply those same principles when you're considering a candidate.

Trump '16

But the Democrats have provided no alternative to Trump. Had they nominated Joe Biden even, a complete clown and a ridiculous liberal with stupid ideas about absolutely everything, I might have voted for Biden. Had they nominated Bernie Sanders, I would not vote for Bernie, but I might be able to live with his Presidency on the assumption that he is too ridiculous a person to actually get anything done. But instead, they nominated Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician to ever walk the Earth, and a woman so evil that they will actually have to build ten new levels in hell to fit her in, and I can not, will not, must not allow her to win, and I'm sure millions of Americans feel the same way. We don't want to vote for Trump, but the Democrats have given us no choice. They have nominated a woman who must not ever be President because she is such a wicked woman that unicorns die if they see her photograph. She is so incredibly horrible and villainous that Disney plans to make a new cartoon based on her life story after she retires. Genghis Khan in hell is sitting there wondering why he didn't think to do all that Hillary has done, and Hitler and Pol Pot are taking notes in case they luck out and get reincarnated. There is no possible way to exaggerate or overstate how incredibly evil and wicked and corrupt Hillary is, and every time I read a news story about her, I learn she is even more evil than I thought before.

According to leftist polls, Trump is still losing to every other GOP past candidate, against Hillary and Bernie and now also to Romney. According to leftist polls, Brexit would never happen.

This is the face of the man who believed in polls.

288bey8.jpg

Forum List

Back