Our govt and schools guilty of sexual deviancy (sin) --- boy crowned prom queen.

A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

High School Girls Angry After Boy Is Crowned Prom Queen

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

That must be the reason that God destroyed the school with lightning and locusts......LOL.....
I'm sure that if God smited the school with lightning and locusts, you Leftwats would blame it on Global Warming caused by Soccer Mom's SUV.

No, but those TV preachers would probably blame it on the gays.

A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

That must be the reason that God destroyed the school with lightning and locusts......LOL.....
I'm sure that if God smited the school with lightning and locusts, you Leftwats would blame it on Global Warming caused by Soccer Mom's SUV.

What TV preachers? Joyce Meyers? Did you just wake up from the 1980's?

==============

What TV preachers? Joyce Meyers? Did you just wake up from the 1980's?

Did I mention her? There are still plenty of them there.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.

==============

1. why do you care?
2. the kids voted for the people they wanted.
3. concern yourself with things that actually matter
I guess if the kids voted to allow prayer back in school, you would support that?

Prayer was never banned from school. You just can't force students to be subjected to it.
Yeah try bringing a bible to school.

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use, first conditioning their victim by exposing them to sexually explicit material, thus eroding their sense of right and wrong. More overt sexual overtures will follow once children are completely malliable to varying interpretations of morality. The Left has learned well from child molesters how to get children to open up to perversion.

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

Gays exist....Sorry if acknowledging that is considered "pushing an agenda". I guess the agenda is reality :dunno:

I can't blame whoever is upset about this. The female positions are being stolen by those who are born a male. To me, those who don't like it should stand up and do whatever it takes to keep what belongs to them. I am sick of those who act like they do not already have something to go for when they do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

==============

Good for them!!!! I used to teach at this school.

And...? The kids vote, don't they?

Yes. Poor things --- so poorly parented. Not entirely their fault by any means.
I'm sure many people would say "poor things...so poorly parented" about children who are racist, bigots, bullies, and/or homophobes too.

The sickness the shills radiate on here is horrendous. These animals will support any deviant behavior as long as it hurts our country.

And...? The kids vote, don't they?

Yes. Poor things --- so poorly parented. Not entirely their fault by any means.
I'm sure many people would say "poor things...so poorly parented" about children who are racist, bigots, bullies, and/or homophobes too.

So then we should just ignore God entirely?... since we all have some sin in us?

I am worried about hell and purgatory. I have no idea what this society thinks is important any longer, but it does not look like it is going to end well for so many. I was only trying to help.

You should worry about hell, if in fact God exists, God created those "poor things" and my not appreciate your judgment of His or Her Creations.

==============

LOL- you mean like you RWNJ's blamed gays for hurricanes hitting New Orleans?

==============

It's not the "world" or even the school administration that elects the prom kings and queens.

Students are easily led and they feel they must make statements to feel like they belong or are fighting the establishment as they are finding their own footing as they develop into adults.

When they look back after a few years they will have a better perspective. They will see that a lot of what the believed and did as teenagers was foolish.

Forum List

Back