Our govt and schools guilty of sexual deviancy (sin) --- boy crowned prom queen.

A girl!

Wtf is wrong with people?

There are plenty of things for me to worry about in this world. The gender of a kid who won a popularity contest in NY is not one of them.
Public decency has never been a virtue of the left so your response is no surprise

Spare me the "you liberals" bulkshit.

There is no rational reason why I should be worried about the prom queen for a high school in NY. None.
"You liberals" are ruining this country, true fact. Live with it retard.

I am very pro 2nd amendment. I have campaigned for the Fair Tax Act. I have worked for a smaller, less intrusive gov't. I have argued in favor of better border control for 25+ years. THESE are topics that matter. Who is prom queen is not.

What is ruining this country is the partisan bullshit and wasting tone focusing on nonsense while our elected officials screw us over.

How dare you suggest that this is not THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES!

LOL....yeah the country is ruined now.....luckily RWNJ's have Russia as a fall back for 'traditional values'

Because clearly this prom Queen is going to signal the end of times for the United States.......LOL.

Don't you ever get tired of looking for reasons that your God is going to destroy the United States because of behavior you don't approve of?

There is no cure for your sickness. You approve of all that is wrong.

No- I don't approve of you at all.

Pure perverse sickness. Anyone who agrees with this is in need of a lobotomy.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use,

Ah once again the reaction from Right Wing Nut Jobs: THIS WILL ALL LEAD TO PEDOPHILIA

Birth control- not beating up gays- not putting gays in jail- women wearing short skirts- women wearing bikini's- for the Right Wing Nut Jobs- everything is a slippery slope to PEDOPHILIA!

You may have too much free time if a homecoming vote held by students gets you upset.

Let the hate (and ignorance and lack of education) flow through you. Your opinion will be left in the dust as society moves forward.

Let the hate (and ignorance and lack of education) flow through you. Your opinion will be left in the dust as society moves forward.

I'm sure we'll find you soon hiding in a ladies room masturbating to a picture of Michael Moore.

A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

High School Girls Angry After Boy Is Crowned Prom Queen

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

You buttfuck horses! That's nasty

cop horse.jpg
Here you go PW, masturbate to this.

Ignorant troll. a lobotomy is a medical procedure. You need one fast.

If it was a lobotomy against somebody's will, it's violence. You speak like someone who's threatened and scared. But hey, I've got no reason to complain. You're fighting a losing battle, buddy.

If it was a lobotomy against somebody's will, it's violence. You speak like someone who's threatened and scared. But hey, I've got no reason to complain. You're fighting a losing battle, buddy.

No one said anything about against anyone's will. You just keep on lying troll.

No one said anything about against anyone's will. You just keep on lying troll.

Well, I assume if somebody is getting a lobotomy for merely thinking something it's against their will. I can't think of anyone who would willingly get a lobotomy for that, or for any reason at all really.

Because it is extremely uncomfortable and not right to throw this kind of grotesqueness in the face of young girls and boys who never thought such strange perversions would be part of their world

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LIBERAL SEXUALITY AGENDA IN ALL U.S. SCHOOLS THESE DAYS, NOT THIS PROM! You people are pushing gay this gay that and everything is coming up gay. Now transgenders are to be honored and cared for . And we can whisk you off and have a secret abortion your parents will never know. And here is how you give oral sex properly and use a condom and there are some free ones on my desk. And so on!

The article didn't say anything about him having an abortion or if he had been trained in oral sex. I doubt it though.
That's the next phase. The Left is following the exact process that all pedophiles use,

Ah once again the reaction from Right Wing Nut Jobs: THIS WILL ALL LEAD TO PEDOPHILIA

Birth control- not beating up gays- not putting gays in jail- women wearing short skirts- women wearing bikini's- for the Right Wing Nut Jobs- everything is a slippery slope to PEDOPHILIA!
And strangely enough the UK, only a few steps ahead of the US on the depravity spectrum, is already teaching primary school kids to explore their sexuality and gender identity, proving what lies ahead for us. I wish I was wrong like you claim. Sadly I'm not. You people are doing everything in your power to expose the next generation to your perversion.

THEY VOTED FOR IT!!!!

And strangely enough the UK, only a few steps ahead of the US on the depravity spectrum, is already teaching primary school kids to explore their sexuality and gender identity, proving what lies ahead for us. I wish I was wrong like you claim. Sadly I'm not. You people are doing everything in your power to expose the next generation to your perversion.

Yes- I do want to expose the next generation to my 'perversion'
  • Respect for women
  • Respect for minorities
  • Legalized contraception
  • Big government out of the sex lives of consenting adults
Gladly your efforts to have the government regulate all of your morality have largely failed.

Yes- I do want to expose the next generation to my 'perversion'
  • Respect for women
  • Respect for minorities
  • Legalized contraception
  • Big government out of the sex lives of consenting adults
Gladly your efforts to have the government regulate all of your morality have largely failed.
You are not fooling anyone.

The objectives of the secular left go far deeper and perverse (that's our definition) than that. You are creating a generation of sexual deviates who have no regard for spiritual ramifications. They and you act as though God does not exist or matter and life after death does not exist or will never come to them. And you call that advancement for society.

Forum List

Back