Our govt and schools guilty of sexual deviancy (sin) --- boy crowned prom queen.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

High School Girls Angry After Boy Is Crowned Prom Queen

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

A nation wrought with hedonism, lust and narcissism and a total disconnect with the eternal. Of course they will celebrate perversion because to them “love” has no boundaries. If you want to love a horse, how dare we criticize? Whatever turns you on is all good, I guess pedophilia is still taboo, thankfully. Is that baby in your womb an inconvenience?... then get rid of it, no big deal.

So when this world celebrates horrendous perversions like transgenderism and makes major accommodations at the expense of human decency and morality, and compromising the innocence of many young girls and boys exposed to this sickness, then we have become depraved. When schools promote the goodness and “normalcy” of encouraging one to be gay if they are not sure --- and now wanting to alter your sex or half your sex this is blasphemy to the Creator. We should care for the confused out there, but not promote and legalize their perversions. I do not want to debate heathens or reprobates, I just want to tell you that God is not pleased with how we have spit in His face and told Him to get lost. Have a nice day.

==============

High School Girls Angry After Boy Is Crowned Prom Queen

Teenage girls at one New York high school are upset after an 18-year-old boy who identifies as “nonbinary” — neither male nor female — was crowned prom queen earlier this month.

After Matthew Crisson was named prom queen of Manhattan’s La Guardia High School, some of his female classmates took to social media to complain about the fact that both the prom king and queen were boys. “It just sucks that men win everything and we thought we at least deserve that,” one girl said.

That Facebook post was removed after La Guardia parent Mona Davids notified the school. “They were very catty and negative comments about something so wonderful and positive,” Davids told the New York Post. “It was very alarming to me, considering what happened in Orlando and how these things can get out of hand.”

“Being prom queen was, like, the first time I actually, like, stepped out of my comfort zone,” Crisson told Fox5 NY. Photos from his crowning show Crisson wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown perched atop his shaved head.

In response to the complaints on social media, prom king Kristion Matas wrote a Facebook post defending Crisson’s award. “Its June of 2016 people are being terrorized for their gender, race and ethnicity. Trump is about to be our president! The price of jordans are ridiculous and the government has poisoned our water,” Matas wrote. “But yall arguing about prom king and queen. Yall bullying people on social media acting like animals but its ok though. God dont like ugly. Congratulations to Matthew Crisson on winning prom queen!! You deserve it.”

Last year, a high school boy in Trenton, New Jersey was awarded homecoming queen.

Big deal.There have been a cat, two dogs, and a billy goat who each has been elected mayor in towns across our country.

And...? The kids vote, don't they?

Yes. Poor things --- so poorly parented. Not entirely their fault by any means.
I'm sure many people would say "poor things...so poorly parented" about children who are racist, bigots, bullies, and/or homophobes too.

So then we should just ignore God entirely?... since we all have some sin in us?

I am worried about hell and purgatory. I have no idea what this society thinks is important any longer, but it does not look like it is going to end well for so many. I was only trying to help.

So? The kids chose him. Why should the rest of the world care? Prom king & queen are nonsensical titles that mean very little outside of high school.

Anyone over 30 remember who your prom queen was?

And...? The kids vote, don't they?

Yes. Poor things --- so poorly parented. Not entirely their fault by any means.
I'm sure many people would say "poor things...so poorly parented" about children who are racist, bigots, bullies, and/or homophobes too.

So then we should just ignore God entirely?... since we all have some sin in us?

I am worried about hell and purgatory. I have no idea what this society thinks is important any longer, but it does not look like it is going to end well for so many. I was only trying to help.

Will you go to purgatory for what someone else does? No?

So? The kids chose him. Why should the rest of the world care? Prom king & queen are nonsensical titles that mean very little outside of high school.

A girl!

Wtf is wrong with people?

One of the biggest things wrong is old farts getting their panties in a knot over some silly thing that doesn't mean anything.

A girl!

There are plenty of things for me to worry about in this world. The gender of a kid who won a popularity contest in NY is not one of them.

A girl!

One of the biggest things wrong is old farts getting their panties in a knot over some silly thing that doesn't mean anything.
The biggest thing wrong is retarded libs falsely thinking this isn't wrong. Retard.

A girl!

The biggest thing wrong is retarded libs falsely thinking this isn't wrong. Retard.

So because YOU think it is wrong we shouldn't let the kids decide who gets to be the queen at THEIR prom?

The fact that adults from around the country are upset at this trivial bit, shows how warped we have become.

Want this crap to go away? Quit making them famous.

The high school should've let the members of USMB determine who the queen should be like in a real democracy:mad-61:

Kids are liable to do anything including crowning a freaking animal prom king. You can't blame the kids. You have to wonder why the hell the president would issue an edict that forces girls to tolerate a confused boy in the girls shower and locker room and why the American left would waste an entire six months and threaten the livelyhood of a state or several states to force women to endure monstrosities in dresses in the ladies room while the freaking world is falling apart.

A girl!

So because YOU think it is wrong we shouldn't let the kids decide who gets to be the queen at THEIR prom?

The fact that adults from around the country are upset at this trivial bit, shows how warped we have become.

Want this crap to go away? Quit making them famous.
What is warped is you guys thinking that a mental disorder, gay, is acceptable. They need treatment and the truth, born a Bo, you are a boy, PERIOD!!!!

Forum List

Back