There are more stay at home dad’s in America than ever before. What would our parents and grandparents think?

I never argued that home prices weren't high. I argued that if 99% couldn't afford them, prices would be crashing.
You didn’t read the link properly

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American

Talking about the downfall of the middle class here

I think whining and yearning about the past is kinda silly but the article you posted is counter to the facts. If houses were unaffordable in 99% of the country, housing prices would be crashing and they are not.

Is it arguably harder in some areas? Yes.
A few months ago in Massachusetts the sales were down to almost nothing. There was no price movement which totally shocked me. Prices are very stubborn.

That’s OK cbs is a left-wing source. You can’t get around it

But you make yourself look like a fool when the facts are staring, you right in the face and you deny it. Home prices are out of control in this country along with high interest rates and high interest rates are probably the bigger problem.
Yes interest rates are a huge problem.

I think it’s humiliating. And I believe it leads to a slippery slope. I think a stay at home Dad would be more likely to be fine with a boy going into a girls bathroom…. I stay at home father or a stay at home Boyfriend is much more likely to support BLM. Anti-American, ism and attacks on traditional American culture is what got us the stay at home father …this is all part of the attack on American culture and weakening our country. …it’s also coinciding with the rise of BLM. The rise of weak black men. There are black men who are stay at home dads. Their black fathers and grandfathers would be astonished at that type of weakness.
Another thread from you with a diatribe on BLM? Is there any topic that you start that doesn't end with a slap at BLM?

Are whites not doing well? BLM.

Whites goofing off and smoking pot while they make their wives work? BLM.

Be honest. Did your wife run off with a black guy? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

If that was the case prices would be collapsing.

not until people decide to sell. They hang on hoping “it goes back up” like in the 2008 collapse. New builds are targeted to hot growing areas. Builders are publically traded companies. They have to keep going or stock collapses or file bankruptcy?

Another thread from you with a diatribe on BLM? Is there any topic that you start that doesn't end with a slap at BLM?

Are whites not doing well? BLM.

Whites goofing off and smoking pot while they make their wives work? BLM.

Be honest. Did your wife run off with a black guy? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

BLM is a Communist Marxist operation. Almost nothing to do with Black people. Put your pick back in your afro and sit down and smoke another spleef you dumb OX.

Most Americans who want to buy a home next year can't afford a 20% down payment​

This is occurring under Joe Biden. All coinciding with the rise of BLM with our president hosting transgender events, with our president and vice president denigrating the history of America. It’s all coinciding with our president and vice president supporting BLM politics. It’s a disgrace to our American ancestors black-and-white who gave us the greatest middle-class ever.
What exactly do you want done about housing?

BLM is a Communist Marxist operation. Almost nothing to do with Black people. Put your pick back in your afro and sit down and smoke another spleef you dumb OX.
Ok, retard, I'll bite. Prove your point. How is BLM forcing white guys to stay home and smoke weed? Go.

This issue cost me two of my closest friends from high school. They are both stay at home men. One a stay at home dad the other a stay at home boyfriend. They both smoke marijuana all day and don’t really contribute anything to their households.

I choose to not talk with them. Sometimes it’s a bad feeling, but in the end I’m making the right move because it’s making me stronger. It’s 100% my choice. I can’t be in the same room with these types of men who don’t work. And they let their women do the work. I think it’s a despicable site.

Unless the father is disabled or sick, he should be working. And for those who might want to say

“what’s wrong with that, whatever works right.”??

Well …What about what our parents and grandparents would think about that type of culture. And no, this isn’t about sexism or any kind of bigotry. Nope because even 75 years ago, there were women in the workforce and in politics, and the Democratic Party had a female labor secretary in Francis Perkins. But back in those days in the 1940s, we had a much better country than we do today.

I think it’s humiliating. And I believe it leads to a slippery slope. I think a stay at home Dad would be more likely to be fine with a boy going into a girls bathroom…. I stay at home father or a stay at home Boyfriend is much more likely to support BLM. Anti-American, ism and attacks on traditional American culture is what got us the stay at home father …this is all part of the attack on American culture and weakening our country. …it’s also coinciding with the rise of BLM. The rise of weak black men. There are black men who are stay at home dads. Their black fathers and grandfathers would be astonished at that type of weakness.

It’s all the more interesting because we have more mass school shootings in American history today than ever before. We have more young men zonked out on antidepressants and marijuana than ever before. More depression and loneliness in America than ever before. And it’s all coinciding with a record number of stay at home men. Isn’t that interesting.
They would think that its a sad day when Russobots can post in America.

More men are stay at home dads because more women are the primary income earner.

Time to discard gender stereotypes that no longer make any sense.

More men are stay at home dads because more women are the primary income earner.

Time to discard gender stereotypes that no longer make any sense.

Well stereotypes exist for a reason. I don't think you know what the word means. Stereotypes are just simplified views. Like Asians are good at math and generally speaking they are. Or that southerners eat fried chicken which is true because it's roots are based in the south. Stereotypes are real but somehow this idea has been fed to people stereotypes are bad, they do not exist in every single individual case but they do exist when you look at a group of people as a whole.

There is a reason why since the dawn of man men were the workers, hunters and gatherer's. It also exists in the animal kingdom, even in insects like ants. Males of almost all species on earth follow the same innate pattern.

You're also glossing over the result of this. If men are staying home a lot more then that means there are less men doing construction, rigging electrical, laying pipe, service contractors, brick layers and so on because women aren't doing those jobs. All these new home income providers that are women are doing office jobs or work from home meanwhile men that do do these jobs are staying home.

But you won't ever actually see any of that because you just knee jerk respond with comments like you gave that don't have any sign of individual thought or consideration to them. You just regurgitate rhetoric others have fed you

You didn’t read the link properly

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American

Talking about the downfall of the middle class here
Biden not only changed the govt accounting for 'Recession"
He fudged the labor stats as we now know

almost 8 million have up and left the workforce
Explosive increase in those holding down 2 jobs
BLS went in and jimied months of data to give Biden good numbers

500,000 jobs could disappear in dramatic revision of US government data: report​

JAN 6 2024

Initial US employment reports overstated by 439,000 jobs in 2023​

By
Elizabeth MacDonald
and of course
Biden claims to have created 13.5 million jobs in two years. However, 9.2 million were just jobs lost due to the COVID lockdowns. Is anyone naive enough to buy the lies of Bidenomics?

This. Unfortunately, our parents and grandparents were pretty sexist.

Yep, my grandparents would be shocked my wife is allowed to work and not sit at home and wait on me hand and foot.

They would be shocked that I do most of the cooking because that is the woman's job.

If the wife can earn more money than the husband, why not have the dad actually be a dad and raise his children?

Forum List

Back