America’s Coming Race War, Courtesy of the Democrat Party…

Yes yes we all know you feel entitled to a handout and pout daily about not getting it. It’s great free entertainment
We are entitled to everything whites have been given. The free entertainment is me watching the expected dumb ass comments, personal attacks, gaslighting and denial coming from people who know they cannot offer a rebuttal to the information I post. I win bets predIcting what people like you say in response. I just won 20 bucks on yours. That'll buy pizza tonight.

Last edited:
How is reparations for injustices committed against a race of folks a handout?
He doesn't know, hes just repeating the stuff they tell him. Watch. He'll talk about how nobody today was a slave. Or how unfair it is the blame people today for things. Or how it is 2024 and we should stop living in the past. He's too stupid to see that our grievance is with the government. The same government these white conservatves bitch about every single day, all day long.

4 Apr 2024 ~~ By Vince

Sometimes it’s hard to know what exactly to write. I don’t mean in general staring off into space or watching the clouds in your coffee kind of stuff, I mean when you see something so extraordinarily evil that you’re left speechless.
That happened to me last week when I saw the video of a white female student being brutally beaten by a black female student in Missouri. As you’ve no doubt seen, the black girl beats the white girl into unconsciousness and repeatedly slams her head into the concrete. The victim went into convulsions and as of this writing is in critical condition in the hospital.
There are two primary questions I had after watching this video. The first was why does no one try and stop the attacker when there are a dozen people around the fight, including at least one person recording a video? The second was what kind of an upbringing would someone have to have to make them act this way? These two unanswerable questions melded into a third, which was, why do we see so many videos of blacks acting violently? Beating white people. Beating other black people. Attacking restaurant employees. Attacking cops. Pushing people in front of subway trains. And the list goes on. And on. And on.
~Snip~
Since the moment Cain slew Able history is full of violence. But this seems to be different. Not different in that it’s unique in history, but that it’s unique in American history. What I mean by that is that it’s a perfect storm of Democrat malevolence.
~Snip~
Black Americans have been told by Democrats that they cannot succeed. That regardless of what they do they are incapable of success in America because of white oppression. As such, the rules need to be changed for them, most critically, the elimination of consequences for crimes. Essentially the argument is, given that blacks cannot find success when they behave properly, society can’t punish them for behaving improperly.
The third is the collapse of the black family. Today more than 70% of black babies are born to unwed mothers. That leaves a single mother, often on welfare, to raise the children. And children in fatherless homes are far more likely to be criminals.
~Snip~
This is not a sustainable model. A nation divided by race cannot survive. Americans fought a war then passed civil rights laws a century later to stop that. But here we are with significant portion of America’s population looking into life’s kaleidoscope and seeing nothing but a fatalistic cacophony where they have no agency, nothing matters and thus nothing has any value, including their lives and those of others.
What we saw on that video is the epitome of the race war Charles Manson tried to launch but failed. Sadly for Americans of all hues, a half a century later the Democrats are making his dream a reality.

Commentary:
I’ve long thought and posted here that IMO one of the most damaging phrases I’ve every heard in my life is “celebrate diversity.” It is inherently meant as a wedge emphasizing our differences rather than focus on what bring us together.
A war was fought that resulted, to the chagrin of Democrats, the end of slavery. It was reasonably assumed that the former slaves could gradually meld into society, but who was it that prevented that from happening? Yes, you guessed it… DEMOCRATS (again). THEY instituted “systemic racism” wherever they held power. The KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, all Democrat tenets. It is because of Democrats that it takes LAWS to mandate everyone is treated equally.
Oddly, both our World Wars, Korea and Vietnam were under a Democrat President. Yet we were told by Democrats that Trump would start WWIII. Yet, today under our 46th President's leadership we are presently facing facing exactly what Democrats claimed Trump would do,
We're being told that Democrats are not our enemies.Yet, they're certainly enemies of freedom and prosperity.
Hey frail white, this Democrat and his family wasn't even in this country until 1980. That deplorable white shit has nothing to do with me and I have no problem at all recognizing that southern white Confederate lovers are trash people from a trash culture. White trash if you will. Southern Democrats today, both their voters and their representatives, are largely Black American. The argument that today, black voters and representatives are the racial and ideological descendants of the Confederacy rather than people in organizations that call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy is nonsensical and stupid and an argument absolutely no one takes seriously.

Hey frail white, this Democrat and his family wasn't even in this country until 1980. That deplorable white shit has nothing to do with me and I have no problem at all recognizing that southern white Confederate lovers are trash people from a trash culture. White trash if you will. Southern Democrats today, both their voters and their representatives, are largely Black American. The argument that today, black voters and representatives are the racial and ideological descendants of the Confederacy rather than people in organizations that call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy is nonsensical and stupid and an argument absolutely no one takes seriously.
These racists are mad because the Democratic party no longer solely caters to whites. What they fail to understand is that MAGA is less than 30 percent of this country. 70 percent of this country can't stand these scrubs. So if there is a race war started by MAGA, there will be white republicans fighting against them with everybody else. So then if they want to be exterminated, they will try to start this race war.

These racists are mad because the Democratic party no longer solely caters to whites. What they fail to understand is that MAGA is less than 30 percent of this country. 70 percent of this country can't stand these scrubs. So if there is a race war started by MAGA, there will be white republicans fighting against them with everybody else. So then if they want to be exterminated, they will try to start this race war.
That's probably why all they do is sit around and fantasize about one and form little clubhouses with really on the nose names like Proud Boys so we can all know how deeply insecure they are inside. :laugh:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
That's probably why all they do is sit around and fantasize about one and form little clubhouses with really on the nose names like Proud Boys so we can all know how deeply insecure they are inside. :laugh:
True. They whine about ANTIFA, and those guys are mostly white.

4 Apr 2024 ~~ By Vince

Sometimes it’s hard to know what exactly to write. I don’t mean in general staring off into space or watching the clouds in your coffee kind of stuff, I mean when you see something so extraordinarily evil that you’re left speechless.
That happened to me last week when I saw the video of a white female student being brutally beaten by a black female student in Missouri. As you’ve no doubt seen, the black girl beats the white girl into unconsciousness and repeatedly slams her head into the concrete. The victim went into convulsions and as of this writing is in critical condition in the hospital.
There are two primary questions I had after watching this video. The first was why does no one try and stop the attacker when there are a dozen people around the fight, including at least one person recording a video? The second was what kind of an upbringing would someone have to have to make them act this way? These two unanswerable questions melded into a third, which was, why do we see so many videos of blacks acting violently? Beating white people. Beating other black people. Attacking restaurant employees. Attacking cops. Pushing people in front of subway trains. And the list goes on. And on. And on.
~Snip~
Since the moment Cain slew Able history is full of violence. But this seems to be different. Not different in that it’s unique in history, but that it’s unique in American history. What I mean by that is that it’s a perfect storm of Democrat malevolence.
~Snip~
Black Americans have been told by Democrats that they cannot succeed. That regardless of what they do they are incapable of success in America because of white oppression. As such, the rules need to be changed for them, most critically, the elimination of consequences for crimes. Essentially the argument is, given that blacks cannot find success when they behave properly, society can’t punish them for behaving improperly.
The third is the collapse of the black family. Today more than 70% of black babies are born to unwed mothers. That leaves a single mother, often on welfare, to raise the children. And children in fatherless homes are far more likely to be criminals.
~Snip~
This is not a sustainable model. A nation divided by race cannot survive. Americans fought a war then passed civil rights laws a century later to stop that. But here we are with significant portion of America’s population looking into life’s kaleidoscope and seeing nothing but a fatalistic cacophony where they have no agency, nothing matters and thus nothing has any value, including their lives and those of others.
What we saw on that video is the epitome of the race war Charles Manson tried to launch but failed. Sadly for Americans of all hues, a half a century later the Democrats are making his dream a reality.

Commentary:
I’ve long thought and posted here that IMO one of the most damaging phrases I’ve every heard in my life is “celebrate diversity.” It is inherently meant as a wedge emphasizing our differences rather than focus on what bring us together.
A war was fought that resulted, to the chagrin of Democrats, the end of slavery. It was reasonably assumed that the former slaves could gradually meld into society, but who was it that prevented that from happening? Yes, you guessed it… DEMOCRATS (again). THEY instituted “systemic racism” wherever they held power. The KKK, Jim Crow, segregation, all Democrat tenets. It is because of Democrats that it takes LAWS to mandate everyone is treated equally.
Oddly, both our World Wars, Korea and Vietnam were under a Democrat President. Yet we were told by Democrats that Trump would start WWIII. Yet, today under our 46th President's leadership we are presently facing facing exactly what Democrats claimed Trump would do,
We're being told that Democrats are not our enemies.Yet, they're certainly enemies of freedom and prosperity.

Shitty racist hit piece. The OP exposed his true self posting shit like this.

There will be no race war. And nobody is working towards a civil war but Republicans. Drop your entitlement mentality white racists, you aren't entitled to everything because you are white.
If there is no race war them obama failed his mission while president

Black Americans have been told by Democrats that they cannot succeed. That regardless of what they do they are incapable of success in America because of white oppression. As such, the rules need to be changed for them, most critically, the elimination of consequences for crimes.
does that sound like 'equality' to you ?

Drop your entitlement mentality white racists, you aren't entitled to everything because you are white.
nor are you anymore entitled being black IM2

~S~

There will be no race war. Not to worry.

1. The Caucasian population will continue shrinking. (By 2050, it will lose its majority status.)

2. The Hispanic population (which is now the second most numerous group) will keep growing.

a. I believe the Honorable Hillary Clinton once said her dream was for Canada, the States, and Mexico to become one nation.

3. The whole United States will look like Los Angeles, where currently Caucasians are down to about 30%, African Americans are about 9%, and the majority are Hispanic Americans (both legal and unauthorized). Asians are a tiny percentage.

4. Sometime in the next century, maybe Ms. Clinton's dream will be realized.

5. If not, then with an overwhelming population of Hispanic Americans and African Americans, the United States of America will become a failed state and fade from the world stage (as have other once mighty nations such as England, Spain, etc.).

Incredible. A little over a half a century. We peaked when we went to the moon.

The race war has already started. Most White people are blissfully ignorant of it. Politicians in both parties are happy that Whites are losing.

Forum List

Back