Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

So why are you here hypocrite?
I'm not being a hypocrite, you are just assuming everyone has a low wage job like you with set hours and designated break times.

Okay Mr Rich fuckwad.

I do have set hours but my breaks are at my own choosing because of my job. Sometimes I don't take breaks. Depends.

Oh, just found a worn belt. Replaced it without having to alert CNN and we're back in business.

No, this is basically my retirement job. I've done my time in the military and got shot at and nearly killed numerous times and now I'm doing something that is less stressful but still more challenging than "Do You Want Fries With That?"

Hope your boss doesn't find out what you've been doing the last 3 hours. He might not approve.

Last edited:
Okay Mr Rich fuckwad.
I never said I was rich. I just said not everyone has a low paying set hours job like you, which is true.

I do have set hours but my breaks are at my own choosing because of my job. Sometimes I don't take breaks. Depends.
Yup and apparently you "choose" to take 20 breaks thru the entire workday to post on the internet. Work ethic indeed.

No, this is basically my retirement job. I've done my time in the military and got shot at and nearly killed numerous times and now I'm doing something that is less stressful but still more challenging than "Do You Want Fries With That?"
Congrats and thanks for your service. I was Air Force.

Hope your boss doesn't find out what you've been doing the last 3 hours. He might not approve.
I am at home. I don't have set hours and am not accountable for set hours. I might take the rest of today off to go hiking, and might spend all next week working 15 hours/day in Taiwan.

You however are a government worker with set hours who spends all day posting on the internet then complains about spending cuts impacting his department. Ironic.

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Your pay is probably being cut 25 per cent because you are on these boards all day making up nonsense about Obama and liberals.

Nope. All day would make my average post total go up above 30.

No, Obama just hired a shitload of people and wanted to do a 2 day a month furloagh so it wouldn't drive up the unemployment rate. If he hadn't hired thousands of new workers and had layed some of us off the employment rate would have jumped above 8% and he can't have that.

Well, I have to hand it to you for your honesty, you did not deny the part about making up things about Obama and liberals.

I see your problem is of your own making. If you didn't assume racism in everything maybe your attitude would improve. Wearing your blackness on your sleeve so to speak. Don't show up talking that bs and treat people like human-beings would. I wouldn't hire your black ass nor loan you money because I would sense you hate me right away.

Again, you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions, stereotypes, shortcomings, etc....
I don't assume racism in everything, and I'm quite congenial. I don't wear my blackness on my sleeve, as everyone can see it, when I enter a room. I don't talk bs....I despise bs. And I treat people like human beings, provided they reciprocate.
I wouldn't come to you for a job (mainly, because I'm retired and work for myself), nor would I ask you for any money. I don't hate for no reason. Obviously, you've just proven that you don't know me.

I call shenanigans. Your posting history proves the opposite. You play the race card in nearly every thread. It's not very becoming.

There is no such thing as black people playing a card everyone can see. The only ones benefiting from playing the race card is white people, as they are the only ones making race "an issue", they have to deal with. Black people, long ago, got over white people, believing and thinking themselves "exceptional". Today we're just not having it.

Okay Mr Rich fuckwad.
I never said I was rich. I just said not everyone has a low paying set hours job like you, which is true.

Yup and apparently you "choose" to take 20 breaks thru the entire workday to post on the internet. Work ethic indeed.

Congrats and thanks for your service. I was Air Force.

I am at home. I don't have set hours and am not accountable for set hours. I might take the rest of today off to go hiking, and might spend all next week working 15 hours/day in Taiwan.

You however are a government worker with set hours who spends all day posting on the internet then complains about spending cuts impacting his department. Ironic.

Actually I don't spend all day on the internet. So much for the hyperbole.

I still don't see where you get off criticizing me when you're sitting at home fuckung off. At least I'm doing something productive like providing heat and air-conditioning for government facilities. And I know of no job that pays for you to hike in fucken Tiawan. However when I was in the military 15 hour days would be considered an easy day when I was a miltary advisor/trainer in various foreign countries. So spare me the lecture dirtbag.

Last edited:
Your pay is probably being cut 25 per cent because you are on these boards all day making up nonsense about Obama and liberals.

Nope. All day would make my average post total go up above 30.

No, Obama just hired a shitload of people and wanted to do a 2 day a month furloagh so it wouldn't drive up the unemployment rate. If he hadn't hired thousands of new workers and had layed some of us off the employment rate would have jumped above 8% and he can't have that.

Well, I have to hand it to you for your honesty, you did not deny the part about making up things about Obama and liberals.
Some things go without saying.......

And in this case they aren't worth responding to.

Last edited:
Again, you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions, stereotypes, shortcomings, etc....
I don't assume racism in everything, and I'm quite congenial. I don't wear my blackness on my sleeve, as everyone can see it, when I enter a room. I don't talk bs....I despise bs. And I treat people like human beings, provided they reciprocate.
I wouldn't come to you for a job (mainly, because I'm retired and work for myself), nor would I ask you for any money. I don't hate for no reason. Obviously, you've just proven that you don't know me.

I call shenanigans. Your posting history proves the opposite. You play the race card in nearly every thread. It's not very becoming.

There is no such thing as black people playing a card everyone can see. The only ones benefiting from playing the race card is white people, as they are the only ones making race "an issue", they have to deal with. Black people, long ago, got over white people, believing and thinking themselves "exceptional". Today we're just not having it.
Well we don't. Seems liberals are into making false accusations for political purposes and racist motherfuckers like you are buying it hook, line, and sinker, mainly because you believe that all white's think, look, and act the same.

Last edited:

Wow. Are you brainwashed or what?

ROFLMAO!

Well we don't. Seems liberals are making false accusations for political purposes and racist motherfuckers like you are buying it hook, line, and sinker, mainly because you believe that all white's think, look, and act the same.

Bitch, please. When have I ever said that. Hell, no, all whites don't think, look or act the same. Some white...oh, hell...many whites are decent, tolerant, clean, normal, God-fearing human beings. You wouldn't be one of those, is all. #scum.

Well we don't. Seems liberals are making false accusations for political purposes and racist motherfuckers like you are buying it hook, line, and sinker, mainly because you believe that all white's think, look, and act the same.

Bitch, please. When have I ever said that. Hell, no, all whites don't think, look or act the same. Some white...oh, hell...many whites are decent, tolerant, clean, normal, God-fearing human beings. You wouldn't be one of those, is all. #scum.

Course not. Even your attempt to backtrack can't cover up your racism this morning. A racist usually don't feel they're being racist even when the flaws in their beliefs blow up in their faces and their bigotry becomes undeniable.

So Obama volunters to give up some of his government pay and the right smacks him for it?

Obama derangement syndrome rears its ugly head once more.

some people just cant cotton having a black president

You know I never once thought of the fact that Obama is black while reading this thread until YOU brought it up.

Know why? Because I don't give a hoot what color his skin is. I don't like the things that he has done. Actions speak louder than skin tone to me. Maybe they don't to you?

A Texan. Born and raised. Problem?

And mud whistle is an American, so he also has a right to criticize.

So, he has just as much of a right to criticize as you do. Thanks for answering your own damn question.

Who cares if you are a Texan, I wouldn't hold it against you.

I would have more of a right to criticize the governor of my own state, than say, you or he.
I didn't pose a question, you imbecile. You did.

Okay, since you can't follow a simple thread and logic, this is your conversation:
Again PudWhistler....................wanna talk about Jr. and all the time he spent in TX?

BTW...............................you don't think Obama was born in the U.S.? Really? Are you of the Donald the Chump variety of birther, or are you one of the others?

What Bush did in TX was work. Clearing brush in the Texas sun is a bit more taxing than golfing in Martha's Vinyard or Wikiki.

And I didn't say he wasn't born here. He just spent too much time living abroad. He only moved to Chicago to establish residency. We can't really say what he considers his home town or even the country that he holds dear. Being born on Oahu doesn't really give one a sense of what the United States is. It is like a country all to itself. I lived there myself.

And fuck Donald Trump. He's a worthless RINO liberal.

Are you fucking kidding me???? Ann Richards was the governor who "worked". Bush was a do-nothing governor, and let the Texas legislature do most of the work. The only worse governor is Rick Perry.
And who are you to criticize how he lived his life? He filled the qualifications required to run for and be POTUS, otherwise he wouldn't be it. I tell you what...his popularity is greater than yours (or mine).

So again, YOU wanted to know who mudwhistle was to criticize the President, he has every right as an American Citizen, just like you have the right to critize the Texas governors.

Did you follow the conversation or are you a hopeless loser?

Course not. Even your attempt to backtrack can't cover up your racism this morning. A racist usually don't feel they're being racist even when the flaws in their beliefs blow up in their faces and their bigotry becomes undeniable.

For the past 10 + years, people (and I use the term "loosely") like you have labeled me "racist", and I have continually fought against the perception, because I wasn't raised to hate white people, only to encounter racism from them in numerous incidents throughout my life. Still, I have managed to make many white friends, and many of them have expressed love and affection for me, throughout the years. I have a slew of bi-racial cousins, whose white parent I am close to. So, I do not buy the label of racist, because I don't believe one race is exceptional or preferred to another, the very definition of racism.
I dislike/hate folks who dislike/hate me, naturally. So please, tell me how that translates to racism or hate for white people, or anyone, for that matter?

And mud whistle is an American, so he also has a right to criticize.

So, he has just as much of a right to criticize as you do. Thanks for answering your own damn question.

Who cares if you are a Texan, I wouldn't hold it against you.

I would have more of a right to criticize the governor of my own state, than say, you or he.

Okay, since you can't follow a simple thread and logic, this is your conversation:
What Bush did in TX was work. Clearing brush in the Texas sun is a bit more taxing than golfing in Martha's Vinyard or Wikiki.

And I didn't say he wasn't born here. He just spent too much time living abroad. He only moved to Chicago to establish residency. We can't really say what he considers his home town or even the country that he holds dear. Being born on Oahu doesn't really give one a sense of what the United States is. It is like a country all to itself. I lived there myself.

Are you fucking kidding me???? Ann Richards was the governor who "worked". Bush was a do-nothing governor, and let the Texas legislature do most of the work. The only worse governor is Rick Perry.
And who are you to criticize how he lived his life? He filled the qualifications required to run for and be POTUS, otherwise he wouldn't be it. I tell you what...his popularity is greater than yours (or mine).

So again, YOU wanted to know who mudwhistle was to criticize the President, he has every right as an American Citizen, just like you have the right to critize the Texas governors.

Unfounded and unjustified. And again, I hardly need a lecture from you. I mean, who are you, anyways?

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

That's "capitalism". You should be happy. I don't get the "beef". Isn't this right wing policy to the core?

Unfounded and unjustified. And again, I hardly need a lecture from you. I mean, who are you, anyways?

Exactly, who the fuck are you to lecture anyone or chastise anyone for criticizing a political leader.

Good call.

Lost my job when Reagan to over, but at least that mades sense. He took the oath and cut the fat.

You're a rightwinger who's been "the fat" for 30 years and laments spending cuts? The stereotypes are all inverting themselves. :confused:

For 30 years?

While I was humping in the bush and doing patrols your lilly white ass was living in the land of the big PX.

FUCK YOU you crusty-knuckled baconjockey.

I'd love it if you brave men would say that kind of shit to my face. It would be fun. Funny how nobody's ever stupid enough to do so.

Last edited:

Exactly, who the fuck are you to lecture anyone or chastise anyone for criticizing a political leader.

Good call.

He just hates it when anyone is critical of that fuckup in the White House even when deep down he knows we have a point. Blood is thicker than water and so is race.

Again PudWhistler....................wanna talk about Jr. and all the time he spent in TX?

BTW...............................you don't think Obama was born in the U.S.? Really? Are you of the Donald the Chump variety of birther, or are you one of the others?

Ann Richards?

RLMAO!!!!!!!!!

For the past 10 + years, people (and I use the term "loosely") like you have labeled me "racist"

As the saying goes, If The Foo Shits....

Forum List

Back