Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

Ahh so the guy with almost 30k posts on here most of which seem to happen throughout the workday admires a good work ethic? You indicated you were at work yesterday yet you were making posts at around:

7:00 am
8:00 am
9:30 am
10:00 am
10:30 am
12:30 pm
1:00 pm
1:20 pm
2:00 pm (from the briefing)
2:15 pm
3:15 pm

etc. the irony of a government worker wasting our taxpayer dollars goofing off on the internet all day complaining about sequester forcing cuts and how his shop can't get stuff done is precious.

Glad to know you think $30k is being over paid.

Guess you never heard of a blackberry before.
Nice thing about some jobs is waiting by a radio affords one the free time to type a message on a cell without being accused of fucking off by folks that know what they're talking about. It's especially so when it's raining like yesterday.

Uh, that's called "not working". Who said that "white privilege" isn't in full effect?
I bet you have an excuse for everything.

Monitoring a radio and answering trouble-calls is part of my job description. Attending meetings and seminars is part of my job. IE work......

Liberals intend that you accept that your 25% cut isn't nearly as painful as obama's 5% cut, even though ALL his living expenses and entertainment expenses are paid for by YOU. Get a second job. obama needs the money.

For posting on the internet all day it might be.

Nice thing about some jobs is waiting by a radio affords one the free time to type a message on a cell without being accused of fucking off by folks that know what they're talking about. It's especially so when it's raining like yesterday.
Translation: my job is in an inefficient organization that allows me lots of time to goof off instead of working. Sounds like sequester isn't such a bad idea as a first step toward trimming the fat.

That is all fine I'll not begrudge among for goofing off when he can get away with it, but to see him on here talking about work ethic... pshaw.

Last edited:
Liberals intend that you accept that your 25% cut isn't nearly as painful as obama's 5% cut, even though ALL his living expenses and entertainment expenses are paid for by YOU. Get a second job. obama needs the money.

This is my second job.

My other job has no health coverage. This one only pays $2000 a year.

That you are aware of. You have it, inherently. White businesses show you favoritism you see as "being friendly". Banks are more willing to give you loans and financing. The "good ol' boy" network works on your behalf, and you can't even see it. Because you're oblivious to what you've enjoyed your whole life long...."a pass", because you're white.
You're not followed by store staff, when you go shopping, them, thinking you're going to steal. You're presumed to have a viable credit card, and are not asked for picture ID, as many blacks have to endure that indignity...the laundry list goes on and on and on...It's so intrinsic in American society and culture...you don't know about it. Still, you benefit.

I see your problem is of your own making. If you didn't assume racism in everything maybe your attitude would improve. Wearing your blackness on your sleeve so to speak. Don't show up talking that bs and treat people like human-beings would. I wouldn't hire your black ass nor loan you money because I would sense you hate me right away.

Again, you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions, stereotypes, shortcomings, etc....
I don't assume racism in everything, and I'm quite congenial. I don't wear my blackness on my sleeve, as everyone can see it, when I enter a room. I don't talk bs....I despise bs. And I treat people like human beings, provided they reciprocate.
I wouldn't come to you for a job (mainly, because I'm retired and work for myself), nor would I ask you for any money. I don't hate for no reason. Obviously, you've just proven that you don't know me.

I call shenanigans. Your posting history proves the opposite. You play the race card in nearly every thread. It's not very becoming.

Liberals intend that you accept that your 25% cut isn't nearly as painful as obama's 5% cut
I'll admit I just scanned the thread, could you kindly point out which poster said Obama's 5% is more painful than goof-off-on-the-internet-all-day-guy's 25% paycut?

Otherwise sounds like you've weighed in with an early candidate for strawman of the month, congrats!

images

For posting on the internet all day it might be.

Translation: my job is in an inefficient organization that allows me lots of time to goof off instead of working. Sounds like sequester isn't such a bad idea as a first step toward trimming the fat.

That is all fine I'll not begrudge among for goofing off when he can get away with it, but to see him on here talking about work ethic... pshaw.

So you mean to say you personally believe there is no jobs that allow time to type?

Do you run around the block between job assignments?

I don't work on an assembly line anymore. There are jobs like mine that have down time yet you have to drop everything and go do something. Respond to emergencies. Sort of like an HVAC cop. When the temp starts rising I don't have the time to post unless it's my break.

Liberals intend that you accept that your 25% cut isn't nearly as painful as obama's 5% cut
I'll admit I just scanned the thread, could you kindly point out which poster said Obama's 5% is more painful than goof-off-on-the-internet-all-day-guy's 25% paycut?

Otherwise sounds like you've weighed in with an early candidate for strawman of the month, congrats!

images

Now that you mentioned it....are you at work or on a day off?

Or is SteadyMoron an Evul 1%er?!?!?!!?!!!!!

This is my second job.

My other job has no health coverage. This one only pays $2000 a year.

obama needs more money than that. You need a better second job to pay royalty his due.

One of the other job descriptions I have is inspect HVAC equipment.

During all of this exchange I multi-tasked. I completed two inspections in two separate buildings. Sorry to say I found no deficiencies.

Course I could take shit-for-brains advice and fix shit that ain't broke.

Last edited:

During all of this exchange I multi-tasked. I completed two inspections in two separate buildings. Sorry to say I found no deficiencies.

In other words you have a make work gob'ment job:eusa_whistle:

So you mean to say you personally believe there is no jobs that allow time to type?
Never said that, they clearly exist or else you wouldn't be posting all day during work.

What I did say is it is an inefficient organization that could probably use some fat trimming, and that you have no place to talk about work ethic when you enjoy such a easy pace that allows you so much time to goof off that you take advantage of.

I have no "between assignments" the list of stuff to do is always longer than can ever be projected to be completed.

I'm working today.

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Your pay is probably being cut 25 per cent because you are on these boards all day making up nonsense about Obama and liberals.

In other words you have a make work gob'ment job:eusa_whistle:

Sometimes I bust my ass and sometimes I have to look for work.

I know that sounds weird buthat not everyone does jumping-jacks at work 8 hours a day. Fact is OSHA wouldn't approve of that. Repeditive motion injuries are the cause of most factory illness.

Never said that, they clearly exist or else you wouldn't be posting all day during work.

What I did say is it is an inefficient organization that could probably use some fat trimming, and that you have no place to talk about work ethic when you enjoy such a easy pace that allows you so much time to goof off that you take advantage of.

I have no "between assignments" the list of stuff to do is always longer than can ever be projected to be completed.

I'm working today.
Congrats.

So why are you here hypocrite?

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Your pay is probably being cut 25 per cent because you are on these boards all day making up nonsense about Obama and liberals.

Nope. All day would make my average post total go up above 30.

No, Obama just hired a shitload of people and wanted to do a 2 day a month furlough so it wouldn't drive up the unemployment rate. If he hadn't hired thousands of new workers and had instead laid some of us off the employment rate would have jumped above 8% and he can't have that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back