Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

I still don't see where you get off criticizing me when you're sitting at home fuckung off.
I realize you don't understand it because you've probably always had specific hours you had to work so you can't fathom beyond what you've experienced. Again = I don't have a certain time I am required to be working.

You are paid to be on the clock from time x to time y. When you spend all day posting on the internet while complaining that your government job is cutting hours it kind of rings hollow.

At least I'm doing something productive like providing heat and air-conditioning for government facilities. And I know of no job that pays for you to hike in fucken Tiawan.
I'm sure you are doing something productive, at least when you aren't slinging 20 posts a day to this message board during your designated work hours.

I didn't say I was getting paid to hike in Taiwan. I was trying (unsuccessfully apparently) that I might go hiking today instead of working all day, put next weak might be overseas working longer hours. It all evens out, and I'm judged on what gets done not whether I am physically doing work at 9:30 am versus 9:30 pm.

However when I was in the military 15 hour days would be considered an easy day when I was a miltary advisor/trainer in various foreign countries. So spare me the lecture dirtbag.
I'm not sure the relevance of this.

We are talking about your situation right now. You goof off all day on my taxpayer dollars, then whine about work hours getting cut. You are a good example of government waste.

Once again....I'm paid to be there and answer calls. If you think staring at the clock is a more productive way of spending my time that's fine. But since you don't know what my job is or even care what you say really doesn't matter, now does it. My job does not have a quota or a set amount of work. My job is to make sure that everything is working. Sometimes my job requires several days working on a chiller getting it running or just going from building to building making sure that everything is running as it should. Some days we don't have enough hours in the day to finish the job and other's we spend just keeping busy.

I guess somebody in your position would never understand that. I also noticed you're extremely tight-lipped about what your job is, so I figured I've said enough.

I've explained most of my job description and you still ignored what I said. So think what you want. I'm still wondering how you get off criticizing me when I'm at work and you're not. I actually got something done while you were pounding keys or your pud or whatever you were pounding. So what you say really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Last edited:
Actually I don't spend all day on the internet. So much for the hyperbole.

I still don't see where you get off criticizing me when you're sitting at home fuckung off. At least I'm doing something productive like providing heat and air-conditioning for government facilities. And I know of no job that pays for you to hike in fucken Tiawan. However when I was in the military 15 hour days would be considered an easy day when I was a miltary advisor/trainer in various foreign countries. So spare me the lecture dirtbag.

No insults from me. Just a question. How can a government worker be a republican? They'd love to get rid of govt. workers. If you read this forum, the general impression of govt. workers is that they are doing badly a job that doesn't need doing in the first place. If you do AC maintenance, they would say those freeloaders don't deserve a/c much less a job, and they would love to see more govt. work sent to the private sector. Romney set the tone during debates when he said he would even fire Big Bird.

The things that bug me about federal workers is they are overpaid and there are too many of them.

That is a very popular opinion fostered by the mainstream media. It isn't entirely accurate. You only know about politicians and GSA workers and the big-shots that take $1 million dollar vacations on our dime. I and my associates never see that kind of money and we never will. We aren't big-shots living off of the fat of this nation like Obama and his buddies in Washington.

Why is it a government employee doesn't work any harder than they have to? Because they'd end up working themselves out of a job. If you prove to the boss that you can do more they will pile more on you. Eventually they figure they can do the same job with 10 people that it used to take 15 to do. This is what happens in factories. They work you to death until your health is ruined. That is why I got out while I still had reasonable health. I left with just a case of chemical pneumonia. Every shop I've been in has had one guy that everyone has to go behind and cover for. In government service the number one thing is show up for work. The quality of that work is subjective. I can't count the times I had to go behind some old guy that can't do his job because he was grandfathered into the job. He may be incompetent, he may be an asshole, but as long as he shows up every morning they can't fire you if you're permanent.

Working yourself to exhaustion doesn't pay in government service. Especially when it comes to manual labor. The paper-pushers will keep hiring engineers and fill up the offices with useless folks that hardly ever leave their desk yet they aren't so willing to make sure a shop has enough people to cover the post. The people in the office give each other awards and the guys doing the work get a pat on the back every once in a great while. That's the way it is. That's the way it will always be. That's why the government cannot do anything as well as the private sector. Because everything they do is geared not toward excellence and service but simply doing no more than is required. There is very little incentive to excel. This is why anything that the government runs is substandard.

Last edited:
No arguing that. However living in Hawaii isn't like living on the mainland.

And why does Bush clear brush every year. It's his way of clearing all of the bull shit out of his head. You like to ride a bike, so does he, but he knows he can't do that all of the time when there's chores to do.

You're right....................living in Hawaii is a lot different than living on the mainland. I know, I've been there.

But if Jr. thinks that clearing bush is like clearing his mind, maybe he shouldn't have run for president, because apparently, it was too much for his skull to handle.

No wonder they called Karl Rove "Bush's brain".

He was either too fucking stupid (which is what I think) or too busy (which is what the schedule shows is false) to think like a smart man.

You know what? If that fucker Jr, Karl Rove, or that idiot RumsFAILED shows up at my doorstep, I'd be more than happy to punch either of the three fuckers in the nose. Hopefully, I'd break something important and they'd have to go to the hospital.

And yeah.....................if there was jail time awarded for what I did? I'd serve it proudly.

I admire a good work ethic. I'm sorry you don't.

So you think clearing brush is fucked up but golfing 120 times in 4 years is well deserved. Guess your priorities are a bit biased. Fact is every president needs time away from the job. The problem with Obama is he's never doing his job. Not according to the job description. He campaigns, he never governs.

I guess you could look at the Hope diamond and still find a flaw if the diamond was in the wrong political party.

Clearing brush was Jr's way of clearing his mind. Obama seems to find it in playing basketball and golf.

Me? I find the best way for me to clear my mind is to ride a bicycle at least 5 to 20 miles (depending on the amount of clearing required).

We all have our ways of doing it.

However...........................Obama has spent less time on the golf course than Jr. did clearing brush at his ranch.

Lost my job when Reagan to over, but at least that mades sense. He took the oath and cut the fat.

You're a rightwinger who's been "the fat" for 30 years and laments spending cuts? The stereotypes are all inverting themselves. :confused:

For 30 years?

While I was humping in the bush and doing patrols your lilly white ass was living in the land of the big PX.

FUCK YOU you crusty-knuckled baconjockey.

I'd love it if you brave men would say that kind of shit to my face. It would be fun. Funny how nobody's ever stupid enough to do so.

It depends Pud Whistler.........................if you ever decide to drop in around Amarillo, ask me for my phone number, or tell me where you're gonna be at and what time you're gonna be there, and I'll come and tell you all those things to your face.

It would be interesting to see you be reasonable for once, because I don't think you're as brave in person as you appear to be on these boards.

I still don't see where you get off criticizing me when you're sitting at home fuckung off.
I realize you don't understand it because you've probably always had specific hours you had to work so you can't fathom beyond what you've experienced. Again = I don't have a certain time I am required to be working.

You are paid to be on the clock from time x to time y. When you spend all day posting on the internet while complaining that your government job is cutting hours it kind of rings hollow.

I'm sure you are doing something productive, at least when you aren't slinging 20 posts a day to this message board during your designated work hours.

I didn't say I was getting paid to hike in Taiwan. I was trying (unsuccessfully apparently) that I might go hiking today instead of working all day, put next weak might be overseas working longer hours. It all evens out, and I'm judged on what gets done not whether I am physically doing work at 9:30 am versus 9:30 pm.

However when I was in the military 15 hour days would be considered an easy day when I was a miltary advisor/trainer in various foreign countries. So spare me the lecture dirtbag.

We are talking about your situation right now. You goof off all day on my taxpayer dollars, then whine about work hours getting cut. You are a good example of government waste.

Once again....I'm paid to be there and answer calls. If you think staring at the clock is a more productive way of spending my time that's fine. But since you don't know what my job is or even care what you say really doesn't matter, now does it. My job does not have a quota or a set amount of work. My job is to make sure that everything is working. Sometimes my job requires several days working on a chiller getting it running or just going from building to building making sure that everything is running as it should. Some days we don't have enough hours in the day to finish the job and other's we spend just keeping busy.

I guess somebody in your position would never understand that. I also noticed you're extremely tight-lipped about what your job is, so I figured I've said enough.

I've explained most of my job description and you still ignored what I said. So think what you want. I'm still wondering how you get off criticizing me when I'm at work and you're not. I actually got something done while you were pounding keys or your pud or whatever you were pounding. So what you say really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

LMAO.....and you would stereotype and demonize blacks as "lazy". The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Nope. All day would make my average post total go up above 30.

No, Obama just hired a shitload of people and wanted to do a 2 day a month furloagh so it wouldn't drive up the unemployment rate. If he hadn't hired thousands of new workers and had layed some of us off the employment rate would have jumped above 8% and he can't have that.

Well, I have to hand it to you for your honesty, you did not deny the part about making up things about Obama and liberals.
Some things go without saying.......

And in this case they aren't worth responding to.

They are not worth responding to because they are true and you have no defense, as your post here proves.

You're a rightwinger who's been "the fat" for 30 years and laments spending cuts? The stereotypes are all inverting themselves. :confused:

For 30 years?

While I was humping in the bush and doing patrols your lilly white ass was living in the land of the big PX.

I'd love it if you brave men would say that kind of shit to my face. It would be fun. Funny how nobody's ever stupid enough to do so.

It depends Pud Whistler.........................if you ever decide to drop in around Amarillo, ask me for my phone number, or tell me where you're gonna be at and what time you're gonna be there, and I'll come and tell you all those things to your face.

It would be interesting to see you be reasonable for once, because I don't think you're as brave in person as you appear to be on these boards.

Too bad you won't be able to find that out. You'll just have to wonder. I do notice that every one on here says shit I know they would never dare to say to my face. All of the folks here on the left talk shit but for some reason I never hear that kind of nonsense in person. Maybe it's because if they did they know what might happen.

Be that as it may Gaybiker, you can continue to talk shit from behind the safety of your computer. I believe that if you feel it is so offensive that you can't say it in front of someone don't say it behind their back or online.

Last edited:
You're right....................living in Hawaii is a lot different than living on the mainland. I know, I've been there.

But if Jr. thinks that clearing bush is like clearing his mind, maybe he shouldn't have run for president, because apparently, it was too much for his skull to handle.

He was either too fucking stupid (which is what I think) or too busy (which is what the schedule shows is false) to think like a smart man.

You know what? If that fucker Jr, Karl Rove, or that idiot RumsFAILED shows up at my doorstep, I'd be more than happy to punch either of the three fuckers in the nose. Hopefully, I'd break something important and they'd have to go to the hospital.

And yeah.....................if there was jail time awarded for what I did? I'd serve it proudly.

So you think clearing brush is fucked up but golfing 120 times in 4 years is well deserved. Guess your priorities are a bit biased. Fact is every president needs time away from the job. The problem with Obama is he's never doing his job. Not according to the job description. He campaigns, he never governs.

I guess you could look at the Hope diamond and still find a flaw if the diamond was in the wrong political party.

Clearing brush was Jr's way of clearing his mind. Obama seems to find it in playing basketball and golf.

Me? I find the best way for me to clear my mind is to ride a bicycle at least 5 to 20 miles (depending on the amount of clearing required).

However...........................Obama has spent less time on the golf course than Jr. did clearing brush at his ranch.

Link

LMAO.....and you would stereotype and demonize blacks as "lazy". The hypocrisy is off the charts.

I didn't demonize blacks in general as lazy. However you stereotyped all whites as being privileged. Your hypocrisy is pinging racist.

Well, I have to hand it to you for your honesty, you did not deny the part about making up things about Obama and liberals.
Some things go without saying.......

And in this case they aren't worth responding to.

They are not worth responding to because they are true and you have no defense, as your post here proves.

My post proves only that the question wasn't worth responding to, nothing more.

I didn't demonize blacks in general as lazy. However you stereotyped all whites as being privileged. Your hypocrisy is pinging racist.

Please. You have, on so many occasions. And the difference in my characterization is it's based in reality, whites having privilege and carte blanche due to being born white, whereas there are numerous examples of blacks working hard, then, because we were forced to, and now, because we choose to.
Find the hypocrisy.
[ame=http://youtu.be/w5OkHysPNog]Tim Wise - White Privilege - YouTube[/ame]

For 30 years?

Too bad you won't be able to find that out. You'll just have to wonder. I do notice that every one on here says shit I know they would never dare to say to my face. All of the folks here on the left talk shit but for some reason I never hear that kind of nonsense in person. Maybe it's because if they did they know what might happen.

Be that as it may Gaybiker, you can continue to talk shit from behind the safety of your computer. I believe that if you feel it is so offensive that you can't say it in front of someone don't say it behind their back or online.

WTF? You resort to homophobic insults, why? Because he called your ass out on your bs?
And you have the nerve to balk, bitch, and moan, when I call you out on your manhood?
Bitch, please. I dare say that no one is afraid to say what is posted here, in person. It is just a simple matter of arranging a meeting. The nerve!

Link

Never ask for that which you, yourself, are unwilling or unable to produce.

Please. You have, on so many occasions. And the difference in my characterization is it's based in reality, whites having privilege and carte blanche due to being born white, whereas there are numerous examples of blacks working hard, then, because we were forced to, and now, because we choose to.
Find the hypocrisy.

Now, show us where mudwhistle has "on so many occasions" demonized blacks in general by calling them lazy. I'm sure it will be easy for you to find, " so many".

Find the hypocrisy.

Now, show us where mudwhistle has "on so many occasions" demonized blacks in general by calling them lazy. I'm sure it will be easy for you to find, " so many".

Really? After all of your racist rhetoric, you expect me to comply with your demand?
You have life "fucked up". I said it. I'm here to represent it...You find where I have ever lied, is what you do.

Find the hypocrisy.
Tim Wise - White Privilege - YouTube

Really? After all of your racist rhetoric, you expect me to comply with your demand?
You have life "fucked up". I said it. I'm here to represent it...You find where I have ever lied, is what you do.

Come on really? I bet you can't come up with any "racist rhetoric" from me. Because I really despise racism. It's very core is ignorance, yet you seem to think if I disagree with you or a President, that it is because I'm racist.

Accusing me of "racist rhetoric", is a lie and you know it. There have been many threads where racists have spouted off and I put them in their place, I did it yesterday, and in one thread you were in, racists jumped in and i went after them, yet you now pull this bullshit? I really don't care what color your skin is, this game you play is fucked up.

Racism is a divisive tool and when assholes like you play the racist game to divide and to avoid debate, it pisses me off. You are dishonest in your tactics.

If you can't back up your accusations, fine, be a man and admit it. Don't play fucking games, like calling me or anyone else a racist, that's chicken shit and you know it.

Last edited:
lol x 10

"Say that shit to my face" come on are you seriously over 17 years old and typing that on a keyboard? Aren't you like in your 50s?

No wonder stuck in low wage jobs changing out worn belts, you are a complete tool.

etoughies lol. Got to love 'em. I remember the first "meet me on main street & i'll destroy you post" It was ALSO by a Rightie- bigrebnyc1775 :clap2: Righties sure do rile easy. Why is that Righties :dunno:

lol x 10

"Say that shit to my face" come on are you seriously over 17 years old and typing that on a keyboard? Aren't you like in your 50s?

No wonder stuck in low wage jobs changing out worn belts, you are a complete tool.

etoughies lol. Got to love 'em. I remember the first "meet me on main street & i'll destroy you post" It was ALSO by a Rightie- bigrebnyc1775 :clap2: Righties sure do rile easy. Why is that Righties :dunno:

How long ago was that?

lol x 10

How long ago was that?

right when i joined he was daring some non-koolaid drinker to come to his town lol. I'm not going to repeat it but he named the place. Now he's a one-topic poster in re: guns :yawn:

Last edited:
No arguing that. However living in Hawaii isn't like living on the mainland.

And why does Bush clear brush every year. It's his way of clearing all of the bull shit out of his head. You like to ride a bike, so does he, but he knows he can't do that all of the time when there's chores to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back