I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Green energy? Why do you want to be OPEC’s bitch forever? We are producing more oil than Trump ever did and prices are still controlled by OPEC’s production. It is a national security issue. Getting off oil is the only way we are a strong independent nation. Why does that scare you?

Drilling for more oil is how we become an independent nation.

Obviously, you are on AOC's feed.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
As I've said before sometime ago, Biden couldn't debate himself out of a paper bag.

DEI is important and Title 9 is too. Quit being a prick and trying to codify bigoted legislation.

No, it's bulls**t. And your left-wing, head-up-Biden's-ass perspective isn't the only way things are seen in the world.

Funny how you've become the left-winger we suspected you were all along.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

View attachment 947203

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe

Thiers all kinds of rules

We need to get this idiot up on stage in front of a live audience and just let Trump RIp

Open fucking mic...

View attachment 947203

-- Joe
Of course Biden is showing up to a debate...

Trump is a shit debater and his team will spend weeks trying to lower the bar for him to clear..

First the Trump team will want is no fact checking, Trump really struggles to even know what the truth is. Last thing he needs is someone telling him that he rose the deficit, increased unemployment and cut the supply of Oil(thus increasing the price) under his watch...

This is a winner for Biden all day, now let's see how Trump will not do it...

Expect something like 'I am not allowed to do it' then some bullshit reason.

First chance Trump gets he should ask Joe if he knows Matthew Colangelo..... nail that old bastard right from the start... force him to have to lie from the start...
Yep... A fed prosecutor that used to work for Biden..
Now works to NY DA Office...

What's your point?

Bragg hired him because he knows Trump's criminality and how he will try and avoid prosecution...

Biden is speaking at the policemen's association memorial service... why does he sound so angry?... is that his new image now?... angry black eyed Joe?....
Whoever the woman is in the front row (probably a grieving wife) is looking at Joe like she is degusted with him...
Ahh Joe seems angry to you...

Seriously have you seen Trump speaking, he is foaming at the mouth spouting lie after lie...

This was Trump's Christmas Message

“World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and 'sick' as the THUGS we have inside our Country.” In a final slam at Biden and Smith, Trump wrote, “MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Remember Trump gets his power because ye are this fucking gullible... We point this out everyday and ye still come back for more... You force fed a diet of tripe about Trump.

Remember Trump is considered a con man and crook in the place that knows him best, New York. They know him, they saw the con decades ago.
Always remember that, look at his record as President (the facts not the BS),

• Massive increased the deficit
  • Higher unemployment
  • 25% cut in Oil Production world wide
  • Unpaid for Tax Cut (increased National Debt)
  • Over million people dead from COVID
  • Massive increase in global influence by China (SE Asia, Rare Metals, illegal trade practices...)
You are not told this... Your media bubble doesn't tell you this... You are being lied too and first thing they say to you is don't look at the facts..

Who cares about a live audience? Trump‘s antics are distracting. This is about issues not planting MTG into the audience to yell LIAR. Performance art works on stage but this debate is about issues.
So you think Trump would have MTG in the audience at a debate to yell “liar”?

That’s why Biden doesn’t want an audience? We’ve had an audience for every other presidential debate, now for this one, he doesn’t want one because he thinks someone in the audience is going to heckle him?

I can't imagine that anyone would watch this after school special, much less anticipate it. Having Biden actually submit to it is like his lawyers putting him on the stand to testify, an act of desperation. Unless they make Kamala the moderator it will end badly for both of them, maybe too bad for the news people to spin properly. Focus on two dividers destroying our nation, that's how we do it.

I can't imagine that anyone would watch this after school special, much less anticipate it. Having Biden actually submit to it is like his lawyers putting him on the stand to testify, an act of desperation. Unless they make Kamala the moderator it will end badly for both of them, maybe too bad for the news people to spin properly. Focus on two dividers destroying our nation, that's how we do it.
The only ones "dividing our nation" are the demented LEFT.
:eusa_hand:

It takes two, plus a corrupt system. And an apathetic congregation, so maybe this is what we want. It is starting to look like tha.

Jake Tapper and Dana Bash with CNN. It’s hard to imagine a more useless pair of talking heads from a failed, leftist tabloid.
Here’s my concern:

While we already know that they will team up to make Trump look bad and rescue Biden, how do we know that they won’t actually give Biden the questions ahead of time? After all, Donna Brazille gave Hillary a question in advance. (Why she wasn’t fired after that is beyond me, other than special favoritism toward female blackness.)

Tapper compared Trump to Hitler. You don’t think he’s so desperate to keep Trump out that he would give questions to the WH, and they could prepare answers?

It takes two, plus a corrupt system. And an apathetic congregation, so maybe this is what we want. It is starting to look like tha.
It's a combination of apathy and malice. Malice from people who can't get their way, so just want to watch it all burn.

First chance Trump gets he should ask Joe if he knows Matthew Colangelo..... nail that old bastard right from the start... force him to have to lie from the start...
I don’t think the candidates will be asking each other questions. That just leads to chaos and, if it’s allowed, Joe should walk.

Forum List

Back