Obama Thinks A 5% Pay Cut Is Enough. My Pay Is Getting Cut 25%

[

So we should all hum the union hymn and kneel at the union altar?...

We should.

America was built by guys in denim, not guys in suits.

We have a "Labor Day", but not a "Greedy Capitalist Day". There's a reason for that.

that's why all the guys in denim own their own successful companies in which they are responsible for paying their employees, right?

Since when did brain power to make smart and successful decisions become lesser than physical power?

[

So we should all hum the union hymn and kneel at the union altar?...

We should.

We have a "Labor Day", but not a "Greedy Capitalist Day". There's a reason for that.

that's why all the guys in denim own their own successful companies in which they are responsible for paying their employees, right?

Since when did brain power to make smart and successful decisions become lesser than physical power?

Ahhh... more cheering for those who were born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Guy, greed is a sin, and there's really nothing admirable about managers who cheat the people who do the work so they can have another Dressage Horsie....

Why is it a government employee doesn't work any harder than they have to? Because they'd end up working themselves out of a job.
And you explain perfectly why you are an inefficient waste of our taxpayer dollars. If isn't an indictment of every government worker most fill a needed role and wok hard, but sometimes you run across a lazy dullard like you and it is a shame you reinforce the stereotype for those that actually put in a hard day's work and take pride in it.

Working yourself to exhaustion doesn't pay in government service. Especially when it comes to manual labor.
Again the loser simpleton mentality from the resentful low wage worker. How about make yourself a higher wage worker instead? Nah, that would require actual work when you can instead post on the internet all day and make excuses about how that is acceptable as work.

I actually got something done while you were pounding keys or your pud or whatever you were pounding. So what you say really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.
Says Mr. post all day on the internet government worker. Nice work, you make me proud as a taxpayer that in between your 20 posts per day you manage to get a few things done.

Actually I post less than that. I get 30 mins non-productive time which works our to about 10 posts on average during the work day about 3 mins per post because I keep it short and I'm a fast typist (70 wpm, 25 on a BB). Sorry if I'm not doing friggen pushups during my non-productive time.

Fact is when you work for the government or any business the more work you do the more they think you can do, and the more they pile on you which leads to cutbacks. They cutback on positions or job openings in layman's terms. So working like a beaver does one thing.....screw somebody else out of a job.

When it comes to pride in workmanship I have that, but that doesn't seem to be as important in government as it is in the private-sector because your income doesn't depend on how good your service is.

Now, seeing as how I'm working when you're sitting on your fucking ass preaching to me I don't see where you get off scumbag. After all, you don't sign my check, now do you?

Last edited:
I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

Not seeing what you are complaining about.... you guys on the right have been screaming about "overpaid" government workers for years.

Oh. Wait. You meant those OTHER government workers. I get it.

Hey, you still got the Slumlord thing going for you.
Actually the media has been complaining, not us.

Why is it a government employee doesn't work any harder than they have to? Because they'd end up working themselves out of a job.
And you explain perfectly why you are an inefficient waste of our taxpayer dollars. If isn't an indictment of every government worker most fill a needed role and wok hard, but sometimes you run across a lazy dullard like you and it is a shame you reinforce the stereotype for those that actually put in a hard day's work and take pride in it.

Again the loser simpleton mentality from the resentful low wage worker. How about make yourself a higher wage worker instead? Nah, that would require actual work when you can instead post on the internet all day and make excuses about how that is acceptable as work.

I actually got something done while you were pounding keys or your pud or whatever you were pounding. So what you say really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.
Says Mr. post all day on the internet government worker. Nice work, you make me proud as a taxpayer that in between your 20 posts per day you manage to get a few things done.

Actually I post less than that. I get 30 mins non-productive time which works our to about 10 posts on average during the work day about 3 mins per post because I keep it short and I'm a fast typist (70 wpm, 25 on a BB). Sorry if I'm not doing friggen pushups during my non-productive time.

Fact is when you work for the government or any business the more work you do the more they think you can do, and the more they pile on you which leads to cutbacks. They cutback on positions or job openings in layman's terms. So working like a beaver does one thing.....screw somebody else out of a job.

When it comes to pride in workmanship I have that, but that doesn't seem to be as important in government as it is in the private-sector because your income doesn't depend on how good your service is.

Now, seeing as how I'm working when you're sitting on your fucking ass preaching to me I don't see where you get off scumbag. After all, you don't sign my check, now do you?

We all pay your wages . as you rightwingers like to say :you government dependent serf!!! :eusa_whistle::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm in a briefing that says 25% of my pay will be gone because of Sequester.

Obama has all of his expenses paid for yet he thinks taking a 5% pay cut will make us happy.

Bullshit!!!!!!

They're telling us to cut out the TV, Cell-Phones, put our Debit card in a bucket of water.

Great advice. Good times.

I've been told all of my deductions will remain in effect yet they will cut 25% of my takehome pay.

If Obama and his fucken family can keep having parties he can afford to pay us.

He he he...you just made my day.

Lol spoken like someone who will never be successful. Gotta be careful of working too hard.

Nice. The government worker describing how it doesn't really matter how good his work is.

If you are typing this post, you are not working.

As a taxpayer, I do sign your check.

We should.

Ahhh... more cheering for those who were born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Guy, greed is a sin, and there's really nothing admirable about managers who cheat the people who do the work so they can have another Dressage Horsie....

Born on third base? Noone is born on third base. They are on third base if they choose to be. Period.
Just because someone is born to crappy parents or live in a crappy neighborhood when growing up does not mean they have to stay there. It is a choice people have in this country. You just have to be willing to work hard, educate yourself (doesn't mean you have to go to college to educate yourself unless that is in your best interest for your goal) , and learn to work smart. You can't be complacent if you want to make the big bucks.
Many are happy living within certain incomes. Others that are not can put their butts in gear and work for it. Complaining and being bitter over what others have never made anyone a dollar.

Do not accuse me of not caring for those that genuinely cannot help themselves as I have always advocated for help for them. And they could have even more help if indeed others got off their butts and got into gear to take control of their own lives. They are stealing from those that are truly in need.

Forum List

Back