Obama Lied

Of course he's a liar. He's a democrat. And only the most stuborn of idiots will support him and his lies because they like the lies.

Just like when he said that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period. If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period.

What a stupid comment on THIS issue.

You low info posters really need some new material.
THIS issue is telling a lie for political purposes. I simply supplied another example. There are plenty more.

Just like when he said that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period. If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period.

What a stupid comment on THIS issue.

You low info posters really need some new material.
That lie was proven to be true and you think we need newer lies to be relevant?

He's a lying piece of shit so what part of that do you think we need to keep confirming? Every day there's a new string of bullshit from this piece of shit. Maybe you need to cut time down to the last 30 seconds in order to avoid another obie lie.

Here we go.

258AD9B800000578-2947913-image-a-17_1423589626675.jpg

"In 1996 when Barack Obama ran for statewide office in Illinois for the first time, he told a Chicago newspaper called Outlines that 'I favor legalizing same-sex marriages'"

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Why is there no date on the letter? Who writes an official letter without dating it?

Libs lie and the other libs don't care. It's all for the greater good and the ends justify the means. If Romney says he has a binder of women they foam over like they were poisoned. You can't fix that level of derangement, you must defeat it, drag it into the woods and drive a stake through its' filthy heart.
I think we see the depth of Democrat depravity. They literally do not care what they have to do to gain power. If it means lying, they'll lie. If it means doing illegal acts, they'll do illegal acts. If it means theft, they'll steal. I wouldn't put murder past them at this point. They'll just point out that it happens all the time in So.America so get over it.

Spot on description. Of Richard Nixon, that is.

I think at one point he declared he was undecided. Have to look that up again.

Yeah, right.

You do that.

But, don't let any FACTS get in the way of your loony ravings.

:cuckoo:

Just proved it in Post #17.

I don't need to lie. I'm not a left wing loon.

:lol:

You're a loon who said the truth about Ted poopy pants Nugent would cause the board to go down.

You keep up your good work while I go to dinner.

No. Lying about Ted Nugent being a pedophile has the potential to be damaging to the board if Nugent ever wanted to kick shit up about it.

Calling someone a pedophile on a message board can have serious repercussions. I've put up cases before.

Internet defamation cases are growing in number.

The biggie up here was Free Dominion. Real pity. Great message board. They got nuked man. I miss it dearly.

I just don't understand why any USMB poster would even want to jeopardize the board.

Uhuh......

and yet, Rrrraging Rrrrrrighties are all in the mode right now to call Bill Clinton a pedophile and you say not one fucking word.

That is rich.

Now, let's consider which man is more powerful, has more influence...

Bill Clinton

-or-

Ted Nugent.

I'll go with Bill.

Hey, didn't you say just 8 months ago that the Ukraine was gonna get nuked? But what, the Ukraine is still there...

Seriously, who the fuck cares?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?
Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Correction: I'm willing to bet those with more than just a brain stem, voted for someone else besides Obama.

I think at one point he declared he was undecided. Have to look that up again.

Yeah, right.

You do that.

But, don't let any FACTS get in the way of your loony ravings.

:cuckoo:

Just proved it in Post #17.

I don't need to lie. I'm not a left wing loon.

You're a loon who said the truth about Ted poopy pants Nugent would cause the board to go down.

You keep up your good work while I go to dinner.

No. Lying about Ted Nugent being a pedophile has the potential to be damaging to the board if Nugent ever wanted to kick shit up about it.

Calling someone a pedophile on a message board can have serious repercussions. I've put up cases before.

Internet defamation cases are growing in number.

The biggie up here was Free Dominion. Real pity. Great message board. They got nuked man. I miss it dearly.

I just don't understand why any USMB poster would even want to jeopardize the board.

Uhuh......

and yet, Rrrraging Rrrrrrighties are all in the mode right now to call Bill Clinton a pedophile and you say not one fucking word.

That is rich.

Now, let's consider which man is more powerful, has more influence...

Bill Clinton

-or-

Ted Nugent.

I'll go with Bill.

Hey, didn't you say just 8 months ago that the Ukraine was gonna get nuked? But what, the Ukraine is still there...

I haven't called Clinton a pedophile. And I won't call Alan Dershowitz a pedophile either. Nor will I do the same to Prince Andrew.

All three are being lumped together by their association with this one man.

This is strictly "she said" to me. Until there is proof of these allegations I'm not buying in.

And what are you talking about the Ukraine? Russia would never nuke them.

WTF?

Here we go.

258AD9B800000578-2947913-image-a-17_1423589626675.jpg

"In 1996 when Barack Obama ran for statewide office in Illinois for the first time, he told a Chicago newspaper called Outlines that 'I favor legalizing same-sex marriages'"

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Why is there no date on the letter? Who writes an official letter without dating it?

It's not a forgery and this has been reported before Axelrod's book came out.

Surely you don't think that David would lie about something as serious as Obama lying do you?

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?

Feel free to find a single post of mine in which I've ever complained about someone "flip-flopping".
Deflection. You dont represent every lib.
Again, is it OK for a candidate to lie about his position on things?

Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?
I didn't state that "it makes it ok". He like other politicians and aspiring politicians sometimes change their views in order to get elected. Take Carson for instance and his support for government involved health care and then his lack of support for it when he is considering a run for President.
I think that he should have stuck to his guns and supported "gay marriage", especially since the overwhelming people who would vote for him wouldn't necessarily hold it against him.
Obama never changed his views. Thats the fucking point here. He was always for gay marriage. But he lied about it in order to help his election chances.
And the Left thinks it's OK because after all, the ends justifies the means.

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.

Feel free to find a single post of mine in which I've ever complained about someone "flip-flopping".
Deflection. You dont represent every lib.
Again, is it OK for a candidate to lie about his position on things?

"OK" doesn't mean anything - no one asked for my permission.

In the context of the world we live in, there are many situations where I expect politicians to have lied about their views, going so far as to take that into consideration when comparing candidates for various offices - favoring candidates that I suspected supported views that I did, but were unable to say so.

So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?
I didn't state that "it makes it ok". He like other politicians and aspiring politicians sometimes change their views in order to get elected. Take Carson for instance and his support for government involved health care and then his lack of support for it when he is considering a run for President.
I think that he should have stuck to his guns and supported "gay marriage", especially since the overwhelming people who would vote for him wouldn't necessarily hold it against him.
Obama never changed his views. Thats the fucking point here. He was always for gay marriage. But he lied about it in order to help his election chances.
And the Left thinks it's OK because after all, the ends justifies the means.
Let's see:

Obama lies to the faces of bigots -- check.

Obama gets elected -- check

Obama reveals he's on the correct side of civil rights when the timing is right-- check

Recognition of gay marriage becomes law of the land -- check

Bigots finally understand the meaning of the word Politics but are pissed off anyway -- check

Bigots left high and dry, can't do anything to reverse history -- check

Poor bigots.... nothing left to do but bitch, moan and groan... and watch Alabama recognize gay marriages.

Forum List

Back