Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

The Yale protestors are handing out materials including Marxist publications that spew horrific antisemitic hatred- shockingly accusing Jews of conspiring with the Nazis to make the Holocaust happen to advance their plot to grab land from Palestinians.

Below is a picture Yale students posted proudly from "Occupy Yale" on their instagram, displaying the Red Clairon newspaper that they are handing out to further harass and isolate Jewish students on campus (the newspaper is in the bottom left and the other pictures show it up close)

The students in the “Liberated Zones” are basically accusing Jews of being behind the Holocaust.

[ Muslims have been harassing and making Jews leave Malmo for years. As they have done with Christians in Bethlehem and other places. Nothing new. No government has done anything about it. Nor will they ]

Today is a day I remember a good friend killed in a brutal suicide attack.On this day April 30th 2003 Mike's Place pub in Tel Aviv was the target of suicide bombers.

It was my local pub at the time. Three people were killed - including Dominique Hass a friend of mine.

The terrorists who carried out the attack were not from Gaza - they were not 'desperate Palestinians' - they were both British. One from a wealthy family had been radicalised on a London campus.

Eventually Hamas claimed responsibility and it was discovered the two Brits had received their orders - and explosives in Gaza.

For over 20 years the authorities have been downplaying the problem of Islamic extremism in the UKWhich is why today the streets of the UK are full of Hamas supporters.

100,000s of people who march through London streets.

And I bet not one of them knows Dominique's name.

Ok, no one else will say it, so I will!

Some truths that are 100% objective, and despite that, are completely politically incorrect to say:

- An Arab Palestine never existed. It just didn’t, and nothing you’re going to chant will change that. No such place ever existed. Don’t believe me? Tell me what year it was established and what the national anthem was. Exactly. Never existed.

Also? Spoiler: It never will.

- The West Bank is Judea and Samaria, where Jews originated. Repeat after me… Jooooodeeeaaa. Does it sound like something? Perhaps the word “Jew”? That’s because Jews are from Judea. The West Bank is a made-up term meant to delegitimize Israel.

- The Palestinian people, yes, the people, not only their leadership, support terror and want to annihilate the Jews and remove the Jewish state. How do I know? Well for starters, read the charter of the Palestinian Authority (the PA.) Also? Who do you think elected Hamas? That’s right. The Palestinians. As a people. Are there innocent people in Gaza? Sure. Were there innocent Germans in Nazi Germany? Sure. The people have chosen terror and are now paying for that decision.

- Hamas cares less about the Palestinians than Israel does. Fact. Israel has gone way above and beyond to minimize civilian deaths in Gaza and has sent in thousands of tons of aid. Hamas has blocked that aid and tried to maximize civilian deaths, not only in Israel, but also in Gaza. Why would they do that? So that fools on X can say Israel is committing genocide when the reality is that Israel is doing no such thing. Hamas, on the other hand…

- There are many, many kind-hearted Muslims in the world. But depending on which poll you believe, anywhere between 10%-20% of them are fundamentalist. That’s tens of millions of people dedicated to the destruction of western civilization. The rest of them are silent, which makes them irrelevant. So why is that? Well, here are some direct quotes from the Quran.

"Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 3:28"

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:85"

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 5:33"

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam. Koran 8:12"T

errorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran." Koran 8:60"

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:65"

When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them." Koran 9:30"T

he Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them." Koran 9:123

Of course there are many more but you get the point. Islam has a problem with you and me. And they don’t even hide it.

- There will never be a two-state solution. Want to know why? Because there is not one Palestinian leader who can even utter the words “Israel has a right to exist.” They won’t accept a state alongside Israel. So no two-state solution is even remotely relevant.

- Based on historical events and the premise that history repeats itself, the fall of America has begun. When morality goes out the window, antisemitism spikes, and that’s the beginning of the end of the empire. It’s happened countless times and it seems to be happening now.

- These campus warriors don’t care about Palestinians. Most of them never met a single Palestinian or even visited Israel. Most of them don’t know what river and what sea. These are not pro-Palestine marches. They are anti-Jewish marches. The Palestinians are only an excuse. And they are 100% being funded and if you think otherwise, well, you’re a fool.

- Any person who says the words “Globalize the intifada” is openly inciting to terror and should be imprisoned immediately as they are a danger to society.

- Not only do these campus morons not care about the Palestinians, no one does. That’s right. No one really cares about the Palestinians. How do I know? Well, tell me, how many political leaders have called on Egypt to open their borders? How many Muslim countries offered to take in Palestinians? No one cares. In every generation, Jew haters find an excuse to showcase their antisemitism. This generation, it’s the Palestinians.

- Israel stole zero land. The UN gave Israel a state and the Arabs a state. Israel accepted. The Arabs rejected and attacked. And lost. And attacked again. And lost again. And again and again and again. Israel stole nothing. All it did was defend itself from psychotic neighbors. And it continues to do so today.

- What Israel has done in Gaza is the farthest thing from genocide that we’ve seen in any modern war. The ratio between terrorist and civilian is the lowest we’ve ever seen. Hamas’ numbers are a total fabrication and anyone who quotes them is being played.

- All the countries that are attacking Israel militarily and diplomatically are funded by Iran. Qatar is right there alongside Iran.

- Blaming Netanyahu for October 7th, and I don’t care if you’re Jewish, Israeli, or not, is ludicrous. Quite frankly, the Bibi obsession is a sickness. And no, I didn’t vote for him but I’ve yet to hear anyone recommend someone who can replace him and run this country.

- Anyone who does not stand with Israel now is actively supporting pedophiles and rapists. This isn’t just another war and not taking sides is taking sides. This is East vs West and there will be only one winner. Choose wisely.

- Liberal progressive politics and Palestinian values have ZERO overlap.

- Anyone who says Israel is an apartheid state is either an ignoramus, an antisemite, or most likely, both.

- There is no such thing as settler violence or Jewish terrorists. Are there lone wolves who behave in a way that is condemned by Israeli society in its entirety? Sure. But “Settler violence” is no more a thing that “Secular rapists” or “Religious murderers.” They exist but they are statistically insignificant and repeating this lie is both dangerous and dishonest.

- Obama was/is an antisemite and sure, he did some nice things for Israel, but many of his actions illustrate that he had a deep hatred for the only Jewish state and its leadership. Biden is not far behind.

- Trump is a lunatic. But he also did good things for America and for Israel. I wouldn’t hire him to babysit my kids though. - There are individuals in Israeli politics, past and present, who are so obsessed with bringing down Netanyahu, that they’ve betrayed their own people and country. I won’t share more now but you will 100% be hearing more about this in the future. Hint: Pay attention to the name Ehud.

- I don’t know to what extent and this has nothing to do with the previous point, but Hamas could not do what it did without inside help of some kind.

- Hamas murdered, raped, beheaded, and burned families alive. I really try so hard not to see or share atrocities, but Israeli women were found with nails in their genitalia. You don’t stand with Israel? You stand with that. There is no option C.

- Israel left Gaza in 2005 and handed it to the Palestinians to create a state. That was naive, dumb, and dangerous. Israel should never have done that. If they didn’t, October 7th would never have happened. Is it ideal to rule over Gaza? No. But it’s better than October 7th.

- There will never be peace between Israel and the people who call themselves Palestinians. At least not in our lifetime. Why? Because they don’t want peace. Their entire existence from day one is to remove Israel. How do I know? Because Israel offered them a state in 1947, 67, 91, 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2014, 2019, and 2020. They rejected them all.- While Israel and the Jewish people have contributed endlessly to the betterment of the world across all areas of life, the Palestinians invented nothing besides suicide bombers. They’ve enhanced our world in no way whatsoever.

- And finally, the greatest truth of all, Israel will definitively win this war and as long as Hamas puts the Palestinians in danger, more Palestinians will die, some of them innocents. That’s unfortunate but does not detract in any way from the legitimacy of this war. If you didn’t have a problem with the allies dropping bombs on Germany and killing millions, then you shouldn’t have anything to say about this war. If you do, it’s not because you love the Palestinians. It’s because you hate Jews.

I’ll stop here.

If I offended you with any of the above truths, well, you know what they say? Sometimes the truth hurts.

The faster we internalize all of this, the sooner we can address the conflict effectively. We need to stop the PC game. It’s a dangerous game that directly breeds terror and causes loss of life on both sides.

We need to call a spade a spade.

If you consider the Palestinians a people worthy of a state, then they are a people that elected Hamas and need to be held accountable. If they are not to be held accountable, then they are not worthy of a state. Are they a people or a rando

m group of people throwing a 75 year tantrum? You simply can’t have it both ways.

One thing is certain, Am Yisrael Chai, the Jewish people live, now and forever!

Arafat's fortune itself was estimated, according to various estimates, at 20-30 billion dollars. Zahua owns an entire street in London and lives in Paris.

She speaks 4 languages, but not Arabic.

The last time Arafat's heiress visited the Palestinian Authority was in infancy, during her father's lifetime, and she does not show the slightest desire to visit there.

So, according to the UN, Zahua Arafat is a “Palestinian refugee.”

GL7CcDOWEAAZ_J8

Islam as a colonial-imperialist force

Tons of blood and ink spilled,
and entire new academic fields invented,
as part of the ideological discourse between Islam and the West.

The 'post-colonial' discourse though now part of the
daily Islamic missionary gaslighting, is apparently
to evade any discussion of Arab imperialism and
colonization of several continents, with likely
history of mass-slavery far worse than
anything by 'the West' altogether.

They sell Islam as a way to go "post-colonial"
but the ultimate goal is Arab imperialism.

When backed with illiteracy as an ideal.
The proof of Quran's divine source?
"it's in the beauty of it's Arabic..."
and the result is 20% illiteracy.

That is Arab imperialism.

The Middle East stagnated under the Ottomans. Fortunately the Palestinians have an extremely high rate of PhDs.

Arafat's fortune itself was estimated, according to various estimates, at 20-30 billion dollars. Zahua owns an entire street in London and lives in Paris.

She speaks 4 languages, but not Arabic.

The last time Arafat's heiress visited the Palestinian Authority was in infancy, during her father's lifetime, and she does not show the slightest desire to visit there.

So, according to the UN, Zahua Arafat is a “Palestinian refugee.”

What is Netyanjahu's net worth?

Did he earn it from donated aid from European and Muslim countries?

are you being fallacious -

Netanyahu's transition from politics to private consulting further bolstered his financial portfolio. He also embarked on advising private corporations and offering strategic counsel, reportedly earning hefty consulting fees. His extensive knowledge and experience in international relations and security matters made him an attractive asset for numerous firms seeking guidance.

you can count on the europeans though ....

Forum List

Back