The entire world sees elderly Joe failing and .Aussie calls him "Confusion in Chief"..

more along the lines that his doctor said one was not needed. why should dark brandon kowtow to MAGAts demands, 'eh?

<pfffft> ...
You have a link proving your claim about his Doctor saying no? Biden does not make that claim at all. Biden simply was reported by his press secretary turning it down.

The main threat to the Australians are the Chinese.

They are pissed at this Potatohead clown for being in China's pocket.

The Chinese made the Potatohead family filthy ass rich and helped him steal the 2020 election by releasing the COVID bio-weapon. They own his ass and that makes the Australians afraid.

Can't blame them, can we? Americans should also be afraid of the destruction that Potatohead is doing to not only us but the entire world. For instance, just look at what happen in the Middle East after Potatohead took Iran off the terrorist list and lifted sanctions. They had the money to arm Humas. Dumbass Potatohead is exactly like Obama said, a fuck up in everything he does.

What else would you expect the man to say? You expect him to suggest that the sitting President may not be mentally competent? All of us OTHER than his doctor can see this.

:heehee:

maybe he can say DB is the most physically fir man to ever serve as prez, like donny's personal doctor did.

or say that yer chosen one has the bestest genes in the whole wide world - like the pill pusher dr, ronny did.

You have a link proving your claim about his Doctor saying no? Biden does not make that claim at all. Biden simply was reported by his press secretary turning it down.

it's good enough for me, just like it was good enough for y'all to accept donny's TWO drs saying the same.

maybe he can say DB is the most physically fir man to ever serve as prez, like donny's personal doctor did.

or say that yer chosen one has the bestest genes in the whole wide world - like the pill pusher dr, ronny did.

In other words, you are ok with the good doctor protecting your man. Once again, politics over country.

In other words, you are ok with the good doctor protecting your man. Once again, politics over country.

in other words - you wouldn't believe it if his doctor gave him a clean bill of health no matter what ... so i will just play yer game & see if you would address the facts that i brought up about donny's TWO doctors ... which you have not.

<pssssst> you know that first doctor admitted that donny wrote his physical summary & the good MD only signed off on it, riiiiiiight?

Trump was tested for cognitivity.

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden says hell no.

images

:laughing0301::laughing0301:

You made no argument.

of course i did. i showed you facts. you are welcome to show your alternative facts. but there is only one truth & you can't prove those facts wrong. can you? go ahead & try....

hollie....

to "refudiate".

yep ... refudiate.

that of which you cannot.

You mindlessly copied and pasted something

they are facts.

historical f-a-c-t-s.

you know.... things you can't refudiate.

you stole elsewhere.

nope - stealing would not be sourcing the f-a-c-t-s, but claimed them as my own.

oooopsie .... another

f

a

c

t....

you can't deny. because you

dylan fail.gif

Last edited:
(1) Influential Democrats (such as Vice President Harris) keep saying that President Biden is in fine mental and physical health.

(2) In other words, they are telling Americans that they are NOT seeing what they are seeing.

(3) That is very insulting.

(4) Maybe the Democratic bigwigs should just ignore any comments about President Biden's mental state, concentrate on why it would be dangerous for President Trump to win in November, continue to keep President Biden away from the media, and -- of course -- come up with a good excuse as to why any debate is out of the question.

of course i did. i showed you facts. you are welcome to show your alternative facts. but there is only one truth & you can't prove those facts wrong. can you? go ahead & try....

hollie....

yep ... refudiate.

that of which you cannot.

they are facts.

historical f-a-c-t-s.

you know.... things you can't refudiate.

nope - stealing would not be sourcing the f-a-c-t-s, but claimed them as my own.

oooopsie .... another

f

a

c

t....

you can't deny. because you

View attachment 902872

Thats a lot of your usual cutting and pasting without any facts.

Cutting and pasting nonsense does nothing to support your failed attempt at a coherent argument.

my argument is there was no pay for play & proved it never happened.

in other words - quid pro quo.

you insist there was, like a good little fox viewing trump humper that you are... but can't give me evidence.

want another fact? yer party has faied at EVERY attempt to nail dark brandon, & you simply cannot - because the FACTS are on his side. you gots nothing but bullshit or you can put up.

& since we both know you can't put up ... so why don't you just stfu.

checkmate.gif

Cutting and pasting nonsense does nothing to support your failed attempt at a coherent argument.

here's some more nonsense....

hollie..........

Ex-FBI informant charged with lying about Joe Biden and his son​

By Kanishka Singh
February 16, 20243:37 AM ESTUpdated a day ago

WASHINGTON, Feb 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. special counsel leading a criminal probe into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, said a former FBI informant was charged with lying about the pair's alleged involvement in business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings.
In a statement on Thursday, Special Counsel David Weiss, opens new tab said a federal grand jury had indicted Alexander Smirnov, 43, on charges of making a "false statement" and "creating a false and fictitious record" in relation to an FBI probe. Smirnov faces a maximum penalty of 25 years in prison if convicted.

Burisma and Hunter Biden's role at the company have been heavily scrutinized, opens new tab following unproven claims from Republican former President Donald Trump and others that Democrat Joe Biden improperly tried to help his son's business interests in Ukraine. The White House has denied the claims.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/ex-fb...iden-his-son-special-counsel-says-2024-02-15/

:itsok: let me know when you can prove DB is quid proing, 'mk?

hollie?

:fu:

here's some more nonsense....

hollie..........

Ex-FBI informant charged with lying about Joe Biden and his son​

By Kanishka Singh
February 16, 20243:37 AM ESTUpdated a day ago

WASHINGTON, Feb 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. special counsel leading a criminal probe into President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, said a former FBI informant was charged with lying about the pair's alleged involvement in business dealings with Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings.
In a statement on Thursday, Special Counsel David Weiss, opens new tab said a federal grand jury had indicted Alexander Smirnov, 43, on charges of making a "false statement" and "creating a false and fictitious record" in relation to an FBI probe. Smirnov faces a maximum penalty of 25 years in prison if convicted.

Burisma and Hunter Biden's role at the company have been heavily scrutinized, opens new tab following unproven claims from Republican former President Donald Trump and others that Democrat Joe Biden improperly tried to help his son's business interests in Ukraine. The White House has denied the claims.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/ex-fb...iden-his-son-special-counsel-says-2024-02-15/

:itsok: let me know when you can prove DB is quid proing, 'mk?

hollie?

:fu:

Another of your conspiracy theories?

my argument is there was no pay for play & proved it never happened.

in other words - quid pro quo.

you insist there was, like a good little fox viewing trump humper that you are... but can't give me evidence.

want another fact? yer party has faied at EVERY attempt to nail dark brandon, & you simply cannot - because the FACTS are on his side. you gots nothing but bullshit or you can put up.

& since we both know you can't put up ... so why don't you just stfu.

View attachment 903864

You make any number of pointless arguments supported by cut and paste nonsense,

Forum List

Back