Obama Lied

That waskally Obama twicked you

He only made you think he hated fags

Last edited:
I have said he was Lying since it came out of his Lying Hole... And those who Support "Gay marriage" don't care that he Lied... They don't care that the Courts are Forcing what the People don't want and what the Media also Lies about. Regardless, Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us. Pass all the Laws you want... Hire all the Liars you need. Your unions will NEVER be Valid.

:)

peace...

I have said he was Lying since it came out of his Lying Hole... And those who Support "Gay marriage" don't care that he Lied... They don't care that the Courts are Forcing what the People don't want and what the Media also Lies about. Regardless, Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us. Pass all the Laws you want... Hire all the Liars you need. Your unions will NEVER be Valid.

peace...

Your anti gay opinion doesn't change the law.

Well you're right, it is hardly worth even posting anymore. If Obama gives a speech, a press conference, or if he gives an interview, some right wing nut will accuse him of lying.
That's generally because every time he does one of those things he lies. If he stopped lying it wouldnt be a problem.

peace...

It's not an Opinion... Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us. <It's a Fact.

You will never find the Validation you need.

peace...

Seriously, who the fuck cares?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?
Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Really? That's not what his inner circle believed. They believed Obama had to lie to appease black churches. Axlerod states it flat out.

The lie was a politcal strategy.

"'Opposition to gay marriage was particularly strong in the black church,' the former Obama insider writes, 'and as he ran for higher office, he grudgingly accepted the counsel of more pragmatic folks like me, and modified his position to support civil unions rather than marriage, which he would term a "sacred union".'

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Do you think that they would have voted for McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan if they found out that he was not opposed to "gay marriage"? This would also go against the theories by some on the "right" regarding "the Blacks" and their voting habits. Right? :lol:

His advisers laid it on him that to mobilize the black Christian base Obama had to lie.

Ditto Catholics. You do know he scored with Catholics big time right in 2008? White Catholics?

How big he carried the Catholic vote?

I'll get you the stats if you want. I'm not a revisionist historian for heaven's sake. :) I'm taking a break from shovelling out the driveway; big storm last night so it may take me a bit.

This is how it went down. If anyone was nervous about Obama's position his lie that he was only for traditional marriage reassured them that they were voting for someone who would preserve as they put it "the sanctity of marriage".

And please note that even though Obama had *cough* evolved for the 2012 election, there was no way jose that Romney was going to see a huge swing in the Christian vote.

Whether anyone likes to admit it or not, a lot of voters are bigoted against his faith.

That's just the truth of it. They weren't going to vote for a Mormon.
Well Tiny , yes and no, especially regarding "White Catholics".

"Catholics voted for Mr. Obama over Mr. McCain by a nine-point margin (54 percent versus 45 percent), a turnaround from 2004 when Catholics supported President Bush over Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Democrat, by a five-point margin (52 percent to 47 percent).

Their votes came despite the warnings from 89 bishops who issued a blizzard of statements in the closing weeks of the election, warning against voting for a pro-choice candidate."

"In Lackawanna County, Pa., home of Scranton Bishop Joseph F. Martino, a fierce critic of Mr. Obama’s pro-choice stance, the Illinois senator won 63 percent to 36 percent."
Catholic voters heavily favored Obama analysis shows - Washington Times

Reuters/Ipsos exit polling found that 51 percent of Catholics favored President Barack Obama, compared with 48 percent for Republican contender Mitt Romney. A report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life had a similar finding, with 50 percent of Catholics for Obama and 48 percent for Romney, the same as the popular vote in the general population.

Hispanic Catholics were far more likely to favor Obama - by 76 percent to 23 percent - than white Catholics, who favored Romney by 56 percent to 43 percent, according to the Reuters poll. Black Protestants favored Obama by 97 percent to 3 percent, while white Protestants favored Romney by 69 percent compared to 29 percent for Obama.

"Church leaders also protested against same-sex marriage, which was on the ballot in four states. Some individual bishops took exceptionally strong positions, with Springfield, Illinois Bishop Thomas Paprocki warning his flock that if they voted for someone who promotes abortion their souls would be in jeopardy.

The bishops' stands did not seem to have much influence on the vote, said Jones. Catholic attitudes on the healthcare mandate were unchanged in March and September polls, despite advocacy by church leaders."
Catholic support for Obama was stronger in 2008, with 54 percent going for the Democrat compared with 45 percent for Republican contender John McCain, Pew reported. But this also reflected the population at large.
Most Catholics vote for Obama but Latinos and whites divided Reuters

Much adieu about NOTHING.

peace...

It's not an Opinion... Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us. <It's a Fact.

peace...

Sucks to be you...already got it. :lol:

It's hardly worth even posting anymore. If Obama gives a speech, he's lying. If he gives a press conference, he's lying. If he gives an interview, he's lying. He is the most consistently lying president in history. He is worse than Nixon. No wonder the Dems want Hillary: they seem to enjoy being lied to.
Obama concealed support for gay marriage in 2008 former senior adviser claims in new book - Yahoo News

Obama is queer as a $3 bill.

His agenda has ALWAYS been the gay agenda.

peace...

peace...

Sucks to be you...already got it. :lol:

You delusion of validity has zero to do with whether or not anything sucks for me... You and Bodecea do not = Man/Woman... Never will. Sucks to be you.

peace...

peace...

peace...
LOL

peace...
Well they are actually VALID in some states. They ARE actually EQUAL under the eyes of the law. They ARE EQUAL in the eyes of many people in this country. Thank GOD that we aren't governed by a bunch of Theocratic bigots and morons! It's funny to hear and read the same assholes cry about "Sharia Law!", when many of them want THEIR version of "Sharia Law", here's on of these morons below:

peace...

peace...
LOL

peace...
Well they are actually VALID in some states. They ARE actually EQUAL under the eyes of the law. They ARE EQUAL in the eyes of many people in this country. Thank GOD that we aren't governed by a bunch of Theocratic bigots and morons! It's funny to hear and read the same assholes cry about "Sharia Law!", when many of them want THEIR version of "Sharia Law", here's on of these morons below:

They (2 people) are NOT Equal... Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us.

The Supreme Court upheld Slavery... They were Wrong. If they Dictate that Man/Man or Woman/Woman is Equal to Man/Woman then they will be Wrong again.

It's why Jefferson referred to them as "the Despotic Branch".

peace...

peace...

Obama Lied and people died!!!

In Fact they did... He has attacked or agitated in the ME without Congressional Approval more than any other President before him... There is Blood... People did Die. And that was just from his Direct Actions... His Withdrawal Prematurely has caused more Death there and now he wants to go back and "fix" it after the Fact... Which will cause more Death.

Wake the Fuck up.

peace...

peace...

peace...
LOL

peace...

They (2 people) are NOT Equal... Man/Man nor Woman/Woman will EVER be Equal to what Creates us.

The Supreme Court upheld Slavery... They were Wrong. If they Dictate that Man/Man or Woman/Woman is Equal to Man/Woman then they will be Wrong again.

It's why Jefferson referred to them as "the Despotic Branch".

peace...

peace...

You have a right to your opinion even if it's wrong. :)

peace....

Forum List

Back