The entire world sees elderly Joe failing and .Aussie calls him "Confusion in Chief"..

Your silly cutting and pasting is pointless.

lol ...

you gots nothing. nothing to debate with. all the quid pro joe accusations have fallen flat.

too bad, so sad. in the mean time, how long b4 donny starts selling off his crap to pay the 1/2 billion dollars in his civil law suits?

"Joe Biden’s "Confusion-in-Chief: rage of ‘elderly man with poor memory’ who leads free world," reads a headline from The Australian.​

Foreign outlets pull no punches over Biden ‘confusion’ and ‘rage’ after surprise press conference​

Australian outlet dubs Biden "confusion-in-chief"​

"Biden hits back at memory loss claims in fiery speech before making another glaring gaffe," The Mirror, a UK outlet, stated.
Rep. Wesley Hunt, R-Texas, asked, "Let me get this straight. Biden is too cognitively impaired to be charged with a crime, but he’s not too cognitively impaired to be the Commander-in-Chief?"
"Biden’s attempt to defend his memory backfires with new gaffe after classified documents report," Canadian outlet the National Post reported.
"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
International headlines also reported on the Hur report, citing that the president can't remember when his son died.

"Special Counsel Says Biden Is ‘Elderly Man with Poor Memory’, Can’t Recall When His Son Died," Fars News Agency, an Iranian government news outlet, headlined a piece.

"Biden's anger against prosecutor Hur: "Do I have a poor memory? I know what the hell I'm doing." The case of removal for incapacity under the 25th Amendment," Italian outlet La Stampa wrote in a headline, which was translated to English.

"Biden faces serious doubts about his health nine months before presidential election," French outlet Le Monde headlined a piece.

"FORGET IT Joe Biden, 81, dodges trial over keeping secret documents due to ‘poor memory,'" U.K. outlet The Sun wrote.

A Biden hit piece prepared by FOX News. Like anything coming out of the Murdoch stable has any basis in fact whatsoever.

lol ...

you gots nothing. nothing to debate with. all the quid pro joe accusations have fallen flat.

too bad, so sad. in the mean time, how long b4 donny starts selling off his crap to pay the 1/2 billion dollars in his civil law suits?

Your pointless cutting and pasting is not debating.

A Biden hit piece prepared by FOX News. Like anything coming out of the Murdoch stable has any basis in fact whatsoever.
Oh, the poor Quid Pro Joe, skewered by a foreign newspaper. And here he was expecting sycophantic fawning. I wonder if they allowed him to see it.

Your pointless cutting and pasting is not debating.

sure it is. i am giving you facts. absolute truth. now you debate the truth with facts of yer own to back you up. tell ya what ....

hollie....

go 'n buy yerself a pair of no surrender sneaks from yer chosen one & RUN- hollie - RUN to the nearest bubble you can retrieve a retort.

lol ...

Last edited:
Oh, the poor Quid Pro Joe, skewered by a foreign newspaper. And here he was expecting sycophantic fawning. I wonder if they allowed him to see it.

👆

:dig:

<ahem>

FactCheck.org®

Indictment of FBI Informant Undermines Centerpiece of GOP’s Impeachment Case

By Eugene Kiely
Posted on February 16, 2024

In directing the House to open a formal impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden, then-Speaker Kevin McCarthy cited, among other things, an unverified report from a “trusted FBI informant” who alleged that a Ukrainian company gave “a bribe to the Biden family.”

But that informant has now been indicted for lying to the FBI about the bribe.

Alexander Smirnov, who was arrested Feb. 14 at the Las Vegas airport, was indicted for providing “false derogatory information to the FBI” about Biden and his son Hunter in 2020
after Biden became a presidential candidate, according to a Department of Justice press release. His bribery story unraveled after the FBI last year interviewed Smirnov and reviewed his travel records, messages and emails, which “were in direct conflict with what he reported [to the FBI] in 2020,” the indictment said.

Smirnov, who has been an FBI “confidential human source” since 2010, made his false claims about the president and his son, “despite repeated admonishments that he must provide truthful information to the FBI and that he must not fabricate evidence,” the indictment said.

Indictment of FBI Informant Undermines Centerpiece of GOP's Impeachment Case - FactCheck.org

:itsok:

sure it is. i am giving you facts. absolute truth. now you debate the truth with facts of yer own to back you up. tell ya what ....

hollie....

go 'n buy yerself a pair of no surrender sneaks from yer chosen one & RUN- hollie - RUN to the nearest bubble you can retrieve a retort.

lol ...

Your 'phacts' and absolute 'twoofs' are a laughable joke.

Go and put a sign on your back that reads, 'kick me'.

more along the lines that his doctor said one was not needed. why should dark brandon kowtow to MAGAts demands, 'eh?

<pfffft> ...
Biden's doctor was under Biden's orders.

But when Trump took the test, what did Democrats say?

White House doctor: Trump healthy, passed cognitive assessment, but needs to lose weight and exercise​

David JacksonJayne O'Donnell
USA TODAY

👆

<ahem>

FactCheck.org®

By Eugene Kiely

In directing the House to open a formal impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden, then-Speaker Kevin McCarthy cited, among other things, an unverified report from a “trusted FBI informant” who alleged that a Ukrainian company gave “a bribe to the Biden family.”

Alexander Smirnov, who was arrested Feb. 14 at the Las Vegas airport, was indicted for providing “false derogatory information to the FBI” about Biden and his son Hunter in 2020
after Biden became a presidential candidate, according to a Department of Justice press release. His bribery story unraveled after the FBI last year interviewed Smirnov and reviewed his travel records, messages and emails, which “were in direct conflict with what he reported [to the FBI] in 2020,” the indictment said.

Smirnov, who has been an FBI “confidential human source” since 2010, made his false claims about the president and his son, “despite repeated admonishments that he must provide truthful information to the FBI and that he must not fabricate evidence,” the indictment said.

Indictment of FBI Informant Undermines Centerpiece of GOP's Impeachment Case - FactCheck.org

Who ran the FBI in 2010? Obama and Biden.

Everybody bashing Biden while the silliest man in the world is now selling sneakers.

images.jpg

"Joe Biden’s "Confusion-in-Chief: rage of ‘elderly man with poor memory’ who leads free world," reads a headline from The Australian.​

Foreign outlets pull no punches over Biden ‘confusion’ and ‘rage’ after surprise press conference​

Australian outlet dubs Biden "confusion-in-chief"​

"Biden hits back at memory loss claims in fiery speech before making another glaring gaffe," The Mirror, a UK outlet, stated.
Rep. Wesley Hunt, R-Texas, asked, "Let me get this straight. Biden is too cognitively impaired to be charged with a crime, but he’s not too cognitively impaired to be the Commander-in-Chief?"
"Biden’s attempt to defend his memory backfires with new gaffe after classified documents report," Canadian outlet the National Post reported.
"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
International headlines also reported on the Hur report, citing that the president can't remember when his son died.

"Special Counsel Says Biden Is ‘Elderly Man with Poor Memory’, Can’t Recall When His Son Died," Fars News Agency, an Iranian government news outlet, headlined a piece.

"Biden's anger against prosecutor Hur: "Do I have a poor memory? I know what the hell I'm doing." The case of removal for incapacity under the 25th Amendment," Italian outlet La Stampa wrote in a headline, which was translated to English.

"Biden faces serious doubts about his health nine months before presidential election," French outlet Le Monde headlined a piece.

"FORGET IT Joe Biden, 81, dodges trial over keeping secret documents due to ‘poor memory,'" U.K. outlet The Sun wrote.
To Democrats, Joe Biden is a normal guy.

What does that say about Democrats in general? :rofl:

👆

<ahem>

FactCheck.org®

By Eugene Kiely

Impeachment? In a sane world, the democrats would have removed him as an embarrassment. Of course, they then would have to remove Cackles for incompetence, leaving the Speaker of the House. In a sane world.

Your 'phacts' and absolute 'twoofs' are a laughable joke.

Go and put a sign on your back that reads, 'kick me'.

in other words, you gots nuthin'.

you know it or you would roll out the MAGAt red carpet & show that joe is pro quo. 'cause you can't. it was fun trolling with you, but you are plainly just a one trick pony, wearing gaudy gold never surrender high tops & it's now getting stale.

you be sure to tag me when that day ever comes when you can debate the truth.

:spinner:

Last edited:
Biden's doctor was under Biden's orders.

But when Trump took the test, what did Democrats say?

White House doctor: Trump healthy, passed cognitive assessment, but needs to lose weight and exercise​

David JacksonJayne O'Donnell
USA TODAY

Investigation Reveals ‘Inappropriate Conduct’ And On-Duty Substance Use By Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson As Top White House Medic​

Robert Hart
Forbes Staff
I cover breaking news.
Mar 3, 2021,11:54am EST
Updated Mar 3, 2021, 11:54am EST

TOPLINE

The Department of Defense released a withering review of Rep. Ronny Jackson’s (R-Texas) tenure as top White House physician Wednesday, outlining details of sexually inappropriate behavior, an explosive temper and the use of alcohol and prescription-grade sleeping medication while working.

The investigation—which was launched in 2018, reviewed a trove of White House documents and ultimately interviewed 78 witnesses—examined allegations of misconduct during Jackson’s time as the top White House physician in the Obama and Trump administrations.

The report paints a damning portrayal of Jackson’s leadership style, with an “overwhelming majority of witnesses” reporting him as “yelling, screaming, cursing, or belittling subordinates,” and others describing him as a “tyrant,” “dictator,” and “control freak.”

The report outlines two instances of Jackson reportedly drinking alcohol on presidential trips in violation of protocol, with the physician allegedly making “sexual and denigrating" remarks about a female medical subordinate while intoxicated.

Six witnesses, all medical personnel, raised questions about Jackson’s fitness to provide care to senior government officials during long flights, when he would take the prescription medication Ambien to combat insomnia.
Investigation Reveals âInappropriate Conductâ And On-Duty Substance Use By Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson As Top White House Medic

:eusa_whistle:

in other words, you gots nuthin'.

you know it or you would roll out the MAGAt red carpet & show that joe is pro quo. 'cause you can't. it was fun trolling with you, but you are plainly just a one trick pony, wearing gaudy gold never surrender high tops & it's now getting stale.

you be sure to tag me when that day ever comes when you can debate the truth.

:spinner:
You done bragging????

Forum List

Back