Trumps Own Words

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
“Hillary Clinton Well, I know her and she’d make a good president or good vice president.”

This is not the only time that Trump praised Clinton during her 2008 run. He told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in 2007 that Clinton is “very talented” and wrongly predicted that she’d be the Democratic nominee.

“I think she will be,” he said on CNN’s “Situation Room.” “I know her she very well. She’s very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she’s going to get the nomination rather easily.”

Trump went on to call Clinton “terrific.”

Trump has donated to Clinton in the past and even invited her and Bill Clinton to his wedding. But his 2008 commentary strikes a significantly different tone from his assessment of Clinton in 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-good-president/index.html

Trump's problem with attacking Bill Clinton on economy? His own words

Trump called Bill Clinton the best of the past four U.S. presidents. In 2008, Trump called him a “great president” and said the Clintons are “fine people.”

In a June 2015 interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Trump was asked to pick the best of the past four presidents, and he chose Clinton.

Yet as recently as last year, Trump called Bill Clinton the best of the past four U.S. presidents. In 2008, Trump called him a “great president” and said the Clintons are “fine people.”

In a June 2015 interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Trump was asked to pick the best of the past four presidents, and he chose Clinton.

“I would really say Clinton, probably,” he said. “Had he not met Monica, had he not met Paula, had he not met various and sundry semi-beautiful women, he would have had a much better deal going,” Trump said.

Most of Trump’s public praise for Bill Clinton came during the late 1990s, as his presidency wound down.

“I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don't think he's been treated very fairly,” Trump told CNN’s Robert Novak in 1997. Two years later, he described Clinton as someone who "could have gone down as a very good and almost great president, primarily because of the economy," according to the Associated Press.

“The Republicans are always more effective in theory, but it doesn't always work out that way,” Trump told Fox News Channel's O’Reilly Factor in 2004. “If you look at Clinton, I mean, we had some great years under Clinton, whether you loved Clinton or didn't like Clinton.”

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'

“Hillary Clinton Well, I know her and she’d make a good president or good vice president.”

This is not the only time that Trump praised Clinton during her 2008 run. He told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in 2007 that Clinton is “very talented” and wrongly predicted that she’d be the Democratic nominee.

“I think she will be,” he said on CNN’s “Situation Room.” “I know her she very well. She’s very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she’s going to get the nomination rather easily.”

Trump has donated to Clinton in the past and even invited her and Bill Clinton to his wedding. But his 2008 commentary strikes a significantly different tone from his assessment of Clinton in 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-good-president/index.html

Trump called Bill Clinton the best of the past four U.S. presidents. In 2008, Trump called him a “great president” and said the Clintons are “fine people.”

Yet as recently as last year, Trump called Bill Clinton the best of the past four U.S. presidents. In 2008, Trump called him a “great president” and said the Clintons are “fine people.”

“I would really say Clinton, probably,” he said. “Had he not met Monica, had he not met Paula, had he not met various and sundry semi-beautiful women, he would have had a much better deal going,” Trump said.

Most of Trump’s public praise for Bill Clinton came during the late 1990s, as his presidency wound down.

“I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don't think he's been treated very fairly,” Trump told CNN’s Robert Novak in 1997. Two years later, he described Clinton as someone who "could have gone down as a very good and almost great president, primarily because of the economy," according to the Associated Press.

“The Republicans are always more effective in theory, but it doesn't always work out that way,” Trump told Fox News Channel's O’Reilly Factor in 2004. “If you look at Clinton, I mean, we had some great years under Clinton, whether you loved Clinton or didn't like Clinton.”

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

Obviously Trump has discovered some things about Hillary and Bill he didn't know before.

And, I guess he's changed his opinion greatly since the b*tch set him up with Cross-Fire Hurricane.

When Trump was a private citizen the same people who vilified him running for and as President loved him. They had their tongues so far up his ass that the tips of them came out of his mouth. All of them. All of the grifters.

Obviously Trump has discovered some things about Hillary and Bill he didn't know before.

And, I guess he's changed his opinion greatly since the b*tch set him up with Cross-Fire Hurricane.
He discovered some things? Kind of like with Epstein?

So you just admitted that it was personal for Trump. The truth is he admitted Bill Clinton was the best of all the last 4 presidents. Obama, Bush, Bush and Reagan. Carter too of course. So 5 presidents.

And for all those 8 years you said Clinton sucked. Now you think Trump has finally come around? Or is he lying to you? What's more likely dope?

When Trump was a private citizen the same people who vilified him running for and as President loved him. They had their tongues so far up his ass that the tips of them came out of his mouth. All of them. All of the grifters.
He was an over the top celebrity. A brand. Howard Stern LOVED him as a guest. Says he was one of the best if not THE best guest ever. So honest and blunt and funny. Remember the fight he got into with AJ Benza? Trump stole his girl and made him look like a bitch on the radio. I loved him too. As the host of the Apprentice. I always knew he was a shady business man.

You were conned and it started back when he hosted the Apprentice. By design it brainwashed dumb Americans to see him as an authority, leader, YOU'RE FIRED. We loved it. Wouldn't it be great if he was president and fired corrupt politicians?

But he is a corrupt politician. The most. 4 charges, 91 counts. Not an innocent man. You're nuts

Well, you need to remember that he's not reponsible for anything he says or does.

He was an over the top celebrity. A brand. Howard Stern LOVED him as a guest. Says he was one of the best if not THE best guest ever. So honest and blunt and funny. Remember the fight he got into with AJ Benza? Trump stole his girl and made him look like a bitch on the radio. I loved him too. As the host of the Apprentice. I always knew he was a shady business man.

You were conned and it started back when he hosted the Apprentice. By design it brainwashed dumb Americans to see him as an authority, leader, YOU'RE FIRED. We loved it. Wouldn't it be great if he was president and fired corrupt politicians?

But he is a corrupt politician. The most. 4 charges, 91 counts. Not an innocent man. You're nuts
The only thing I hooked onto was his agendas. Not even conservative. Just using common sense on a lot of things. Everyone fought tooth and nail. Even from so called fellow Republicans. They gave him a little and nothing more. About corruption. Many of the Prog politicians know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

The only thing I hooked onto was his agendas. Not even conservative. Just using common sense on a lot of things. Everyone fought tooth and nail. Even from so called fellow Republicans. They gave him a little and nothing more. About corruption. Many of the Prog politicians know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
What's weird is this bothers me but not you. This is quote from Rex Tillerson. Think he's lying?

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. ’” “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that.”

What's weird is this bothers me but not you. This is quote from Rex Tillerson. Think he's lying?

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. ’” “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that.”
Violating laws? Joe and the Progs are just saintly. They do not even follow laws. All this is ...is America first versus America being blended into a globalist entity. We have to many middlemen, to many lobbyists, and a huge behemoth federal government that has enabled elected and non-elected people. We have weaponized our non-elected organizations on the federal level which is dangerous and has destroyed people. We have not even gotten to the city, state and local governments. All of this is now a mountain compared to a molehill in the 1960's. The younger generations are going to be tested like the Germans in WW 1 and WW 2. I hope they fare better when times are not nice.

He's not going to give you a direct, full, clear answer. He always immediately deflects to the "progs" and goes off on some strange tangent.

Pointless.

He discovered some things? Kind of like with Epstein?

So you just admitted that it was personal for Trump. The truth is he admitted Bill Clinton was the best of all the last 4 presidents. Obama, Bush, Bush and Reagan. Carter too of course. So 5 presidents.

And for all those 8 years you said Clinton sucked. Now you think Trump has finally come around? Or is he lying to you? What's more likely dope?
Well, dope, I guess you will excuse every lie that Biden, Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat spews, mainly because you expect them to lie to you. Even though their lies are massively damaging to this country.

But when Trump doesn't tell the truth to be diplomatic, or doesn't tell the truth to not hurt someone's feelings.....you want to hammer him for it.

WTF is your problamo?

In all honesty, you would have called him an angry asshole if he had said they were evil bastards.
He never can win with people who will only think the worst of him.

He's not going to give you a direct, full, clear answer. He always immediately deflects to the "progs" and goes off on some strange tangent.

Pointless.
I come from the position that Progs control near everything. And live off of fears they promote to voters. There can be no real high economic growth with Progressive agendas. The time of Dems are good for growth ended after all the social legislation passed until we peaked around 1970 or so. We had to cut off the last tie to gold from Bretton Woods to grow our social welfare state. You can see the real charts on the size of government from the 1960's on. The deficits were really set up to grow since that era. Whether who pays the taxes or not. Our problems are structural. It is the way we spend our resources. And what is locked in. We all live in this nation. I certainly do not want 1860. I have given you clear answers since I started here from my beliefs. If not answers certainly direction in much of the threads. The military/industrial complex exists in near everything. Medical, social welfare, social security, medicaid, medicare, outlays for infrastructure projects, and newer ones like green energy. A lot of middlemen raking in the profits or resources to give them a good life I might say. All of those things I typed would be and is shoved to the people from progs as going to kill millions of people if even though of for common sense outlays. You should have paid attention to the Republicans arguing about legislation with everything in it to vote on. That is why we have problems. All the hidden stuff is adding up.

Violating laws? Joe and the Progs are just saintly. They do not even follow laws. All this is ...is America first versus America being blended into a globalist entity. We have to many middlemen, to many lobbyists, and a huge behemoth federal government that has enabled elected and non-elected people. We have weaponized our non-elected organizations on the federal level which is dangerous and has destroyed people. We have not even gotten to the city, state and local governments. All of this is now a mountain compared to a molehill in the 1960's. The younger generations are going to be tested like the Germans in WW 1 and WW 2. I hope they fare better when times are not nice.
So Trump must be a swamp creature because he didn't go after any of the corruption. He just joined in. And boy did he take corruption to a whole new level huh? Because Hillary mishandled classified information, Trump took that to a whole new level. Because the Biden family has a chinese customer, Trump feels he can shake down the Saudi's for $3 billion?

Trump lied about the election and tried to pull a coup. He's being tried for it.
What he did in Georgia
Top Secret stuff he did in Florida
What is the 4th case against Trump? Stormy. The weakest case but if you are going to go after corruption, go after all of it. If we could charge him for more we would.

Even Mitch said President Trump was responsible for Jan 6. He used the excuse that Trump wasn't technically president anymore, so he didn't convict Trump after he was impeached for a second time. Mitch said Trump was guilty alright. Just technically not president anymore so not appropriate to convict/impeach a FORMER president.

Mitch said it should be handled in the courts. And it is.

So Trump must be a swamp creature because he didn't go after any of the corruption. He just joined in. And boy did he take corruption to a whole new level huh? Because Hillary mishandled classified information, Trump took that to a whole new level. Because the Biden family has a chinese customer, Trump feels he can shake down the Saudi's for $3 billion?

Trump lied about the election and tried to pull a coup. He's being tried for it.
What he did in Georgia
Top Secret stuff he did in Florida
What is the 4th case against Trump? Stormy. The weakest case but if you are going to go after corruption, go after all of it. If we could charge him for more we would.

Even Mitch said President Trump was responsible for Jan 6. He used the excuse that Trump wasn't technically president anymore, so he didn't convict Trump after he was impeached for a second time. Mitch said Trump was guilty alright. Just technically not president anymore so not appropriate to convict/impeach a FORMER president.

Mitch said it should be handled in the courts. And it is.
Mitch has joined the beat-down club. (Note the black-eye he had from LOL falling down)
That's the oldest excuse for someone who's been beaten to a pulp.
That and falling down several sets of stairs.

He's obviously being poisoned so that he locks up and can't move, because of some kind of drug they're spiking his coffee with.
If he gets out of line, somebody flashes the Illuminati sign at him to scare the crap out of him.
Anyone who dares to step out of line gets the crap beat out of them.
Our government is being controlled by outside forces.

Pretty soon they're coming after all of us. Jack Smith demanded that Twitter hand over their files so he can start harassing Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back