Has the DC political center had enough?

Indeed.

But you could just show me how I am wrong and list all of Mac's far left views...
Mac is the far middle damn it!

How many times must you be told?

Why does he then not like the far middle Trump

That is a head scratcher. He loves spending money, but wants to secure the border.

That is a head scratcher. He loves spending money, but wants to secure the border.
Ask anyone from the far left and they will tell you they are not far left. lol!

Indeed.

But you could just show me how I am wrong and list all of Mac's far left views...
I have my freakin' views on the freakin' issues in a freakin' link in my freakin' sig. Right there. Clear as a freakin' bell.

When I remind them of that, they say it must be a lie. I invite them to challenge me on the individual issues, and they run. This has been going on for a LONG time.

These are cowards. And as I said before, they hate nothing more than a person who can think for themselves, because we expose them for what they are.

Last edited:
I have my freakin' views on the freakin' issues in a freakin' link in my freakin' sig. Clear as a freakin' bell.

When I remind them of that, they say it's a lie. I invite them to challenge me on the individual issues, and they run. This has been going on for a LONG time.

These are cowards. And as I said before, they hate nothing more than a person who can think for themselves, because we expose them for what they are.
The coward who won’t discuss issues, that gets indignant when called to defend a position, you are an assholle and you know it. You sir are the coward.

Americans are on the move against plutocratic and autocratic rule. They need a party to move with them.

I'm not getting my hopes up -- yet -- but it's nice to see some adults in both parties looking like they've had enough.

Moscow Marge is too far, and a negative to her party, no matter what the rubes think and some Republicans are speaking up. Some of the rhetoric of the pro-Palestine protestors is too far, and a net negative to their cause, no matter what the nutters think, and some Democrats are speaking up.

Obviously the adults haven't been able to get control back, but at least it's nice to know they still freakin' exist.

What both parties( the uniparty) are tired off is people questioning their destruction of this country. They want people to STFU and conform. Who better than a hack to post garbage like this.?

[ have no clue what most of the things the Extreme left are wanting.
The Extreme MAGA end of the spectrum are very clear about getting there way, no mater the cost.
& say what ever it takes, (that's a direct quote) so cheating and supporting or even telling lies is OK.
Do not know how we can have anything resembling the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. With this insanity going on.

What both parties( the uniparty) are tired off is people questioning their destruction of this country. They want people to STFU and conform. Who better than a hack to post garbage like this.?
What destruction? How about you Brittle Bitches qualify that premise with some actual evidence of our impending doom. :dunno:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
What destruction? How about you Brittle Bitches qualify that premise with some actual evidence of our impending doom. :dunno:
What they call destruction is that whites can't get everything given to them anymore. Whites have to compete for things and some whites lose the competition, so to the losers the country is being destroyed.

What mac fails to see is that the belief that both sides are equally bad is actually the extreme position.

What mac fails to see is that the belief that both sides are equally bad is actually the extreme position.
Not once have I said that, never, at no time, ever, not once.

People here just love to complain about things I've never said. Constantly. Damn strange. And boring.

And then they bitch and moan when I don't engage. This is why.

What they call destruction is that whites can't get everything given to them anymore. Whites have to compete for things and some whites lose the competition, so to the losers the country is being destroyed.
That's a pretty extreme position.

People here just love to complain about things I've never said. Constantly. Damn strange.

And then they bitch and moan when I don't engage. It's pointless here.
I don't care if you engage or not. You have indeed believed that both sides are bad. That has been your entire argument.

People here just love to complain about things I've never said. Constantly. Damn strange.
IM2 is wrong as usual

Mac1958 is on his side but has to pretend to be non partisan

That actually isn't Mac's position. He likes the whites on the right. He has said they have some reasonable concerns. What those are who the fuck knows. His problem is they're raging in all directions now and are even threatening his beloved corporatist policies. That's a bridge too far. Their slide into political nihilism and violent nature is now affecting him and maybe even opening the door for leftist policies and that won't do.

I don't care if you engage or not. You have indeed believed that both sides are bad. That has been your entire argument.
And now you change what you said. You said I have claimed that "both sides are equally bad". Your words, not mine.

If you can't at least be honest, what's the point? I don't know what you get out of it.

Boring.

People here just love to complain about things I've never said. Constantly. Damn strange. And boring.

And then they bitch and moan when I don't engage. This is why.
As much as you complain about people having different political opinions than you?

:dunno:

Mac1958 prefers to be on the outside

Then he can always attack the winner end never have to defend any bad policy

But in 2020 he voted for biden

And wouldnt you know, biden won

That's a pretty extreme position.
No, it is called the truth. How concodental for whites to believe how we started losing the country when Obama became president. Again, you have chosen to ignore the dogwhistles because you are white and you are not directy affected by racism. Racism benefits you so you can ignore it. But the squealing about losing the country is done for the reasons I stated.

Forum List

Back