Obama Lied

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
That's a general purpose title one can apply to pretty much anything Obama says.

There's no other assessment for him other than he is positively pathological.

I'll probably stroke out and have the big one if I ever see a headline that reads...

PRESIDENT OBAMA TOLD THE TRUTH TODAY

:biggrin:

You live in a wonderful fantasy world. How are those unicorns working out for you?

You accuse the president of lying. Where is the proof?

Anyone who has followed his career knows he declared in 2006 that he was pro gay marriage.

He abruptly changed this position when he ran for the Presidency and lied thru his teeth about it.

One of the biggest lies to come out of this White House AKA Home of the Whopper is when the freaking lamos proclaimed "Obama had evolved" in his position after Biden slipped up and told the world Obama had no problem whatsoever with gay marriage.

There's no other assessment for him other than he is positively pathological.

I'll probably stroke out and have the big one if I ever see a headline that reads...

PRESIDENT OBAMA TOLD THE TRUTH TODAY

:biggrin:

tinydancer

OH

EM

GEE

Please be careful what you say cuz it could result in the board being shut down.

BAW, you might be interested in reading what a victim Ted Nugent says he is:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You live in a wonderful fantasy world. How are those unicorns working out for you?

You accuse the president of lying. Where is the proof?

Anyone who has followed his career knows he declared in 2006 that he was pro gay marriage.

He abruptly changed this position when he ran for the Presidency and lied thru his teeth about it.

One of the biggest lies to come out of this White House AKA Home of the Whopper is when the freaking lamos proclaimed "Obama had evolved" in his position after Biden slipped up and told the world Obama had no problem whatsoever with gay marriage.

tinydancer

"Anyone who has followed his career knows he declared in 2006 that he was pro gay marriage."

:link::link::link:

Seriously, who the fuck cares?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?

Here we go.

258AD9B800000578-2947913-image-a-17_1423589626675.jpg

"In 1996 when Barack Obama ran for statewide office in Illinois for the first time, he told a Chicago newspaper called Outlines that 'I favor legalizing same-sex marriages'"

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back