Obama Lied

I think at one point he declared he was undecided. Have to look that up again.

Yeah, right.

You do that.

But, don't let any FACTS get in the way of your loony ravings.

:cuckoo:

Just proved it in Post #17.

I don't need to lie. I'm not a left wing loon.

:lol:

You're a loon who said the truth about Ted poopy pants Nugent would cause the board to go down.

You keep up your good work while I go to dinner.

And of course the big one! The super duper mother truckin whopper of them all...

Ta da...

"That duplicity reached its apex during a 2008 appearance at Pastor Rick Warren's Saddleback Church, a wellspring of American evangelical Christian thought.

'I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman,' he said then.

'Now, for me as a Christian – for me – for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God's in the mix.'

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Here we go.

258AD9B800000578-2947913-image-a-17_1423589626675.jpg

"In 1996 when Barack Obama ran for statewide office in Illinois for the first time, he told a Chicago newspaper called Outlines that 'I favor legalizing same-sex marriages'"

David Axelrod says Obama LIED about his support for gay marriage to get elected Daily Mail Online

Just as I said.

Old news.

One thing I've learned posting on message boards and comment sections Luddley is that you can never put the truth out there enough.

It's a rare commodity these days. And many people never get to hear it considering we are living with a White House populated with relatives of major media outlets.

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.
Seriously, who the fuck cares?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?

If you're upset that Obama has always secretly supported gay marriage, then you probably didn't vote for Obama, and already hate him.

If you support gay marriage, then why be upset to find that the President has always supported it?
Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Libs lie and the other libs don't care. It's all for the greater good and the ends justify the means. If Romney says he has a binder of women they foam over like they were poisoned. You can't fix that level of derangement, you must defeat it, drag it into the woods and drive a stake through its' filthy heart.

Exactly! I'm willing to bet that the folks who don't support gay marriage overwhelmingly voted Republican and not for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?

Libs lie and the other libs don't care. It's all for the greater good and the ends justify the means. If Romney says he has a binder of women they foam over like they were poisoned. You can't fix that level of derangement, you must defeat it, drag it into the woods and drive a stake through its' filthy heart.
I think we see the depth of Democrat depravity. They literally do not care what they have to do to gain power. If it means lying, they'll lie. If it means doing illegal acts, they'll do illegal acts. If it means theft, they'll steal. I wouldn't put murder past them at this point. They'll just point out that it happens all the time in So.America so get over it.

I think at one point he declared he was undecided. Have to look that up again.

Yeah, right.

You do that.

But, don't let any FACTS get in the way of your loony ravings.

:cuckoo:

Just proved it in Post #17.

I don't need to lie. I'm not a left wing loon.

:lol:

You're a loon who said the truth about Ted poopy pants Nugent would cause the board to go down.

You keep up your good work while I go to dinner.

No. Lying about Ted Nugent being a pedophile has the potential to be damaging to the board if Nugent ever wanted to kick shit up about it.

Calling someone a pedophile on a message board can have serious repercussions. I've put up cases before.

Internet defamation cases are growing in number.

The biggie up here was Free Dominion. Real pity. Great message board. They got nuked man. I miss it dearly.

I just don't understand why any USMB poster would even want to jeopardize the board.

So it's OK if a candidate lies on major issues? Seriously. WTF? When Republicans lie and then correct themselves you accuse them of flip flopping. When Democrats do it, it's fine.

Feel free to find a single post of mine in which I've ever complained about someone "flip-flopping".

So that makes it OK? Does no one in the Democrat Party support same sex marriage?
I didn't state that "it makes it ok". He like other politicians and aspiring politicians sometimes change their views in order to get elected. Take Carson for instance and his support for government involved health care and then his lack of support for it when he is considering a run for President.
I think that he should have stuck to his guns and supported "gay marriage", especially since the overwhelming people who would vote for him wouldn't necessarily hold it against him.

Really? That's not what his inner circle believed. They believed Obama had to lie to appease black churches. Axlerod states it flat out.

The lie was a politcal strategy.

"'Opposition to gay marriage was particularly strong in the black church,' the former Obama insider writes, 'and as he ran for higher office, he grudgingly accepted the counsel of more pragmatic folks like me, and modified his position to support civil unions rather than marriage, which he would term a "sacred union".'

There's no other assessment for him other than he is positively pathological.

I'll probably stroke out and have the big one if I ever see a headline that reads...

PRESIDENT OBAMA TOLD THE TRUTH TODAY

:biggrin:

All progressives are pathological. They're scary freaking monsters, they'll say whatever they need to.

Interestingly, just saw an interview with Dan Savage where he pointed out that the president helped create the atmosphere that makes it possible for him to have changed his mind. He also said he believed Axelrod checked with the prez before publicly saying this.

Its a civil rights issue and, from that point of view, that strategy makes sense.

In any event, its good that he is supporting marriage equality.

Forum List

Back