No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

I never mentioned 'just say no' I actually mentioned teaching proper objective morals, not leftist, relative morality. Teaching WHY it is immoral to have irresponsible sex, the consequences, why it is immoral to kill a developing human being, etc. Education with objective morals. Contraception is readily available in the U.S. that's a leftist canard.
There is nothing “fact based” about that nor objective. “Morals” are highly subjective.

Women don’t have to be drunk to get raped. Other than that, she wants the same freedoms.
Rape is not the main reason for abortions and, of course, it is a heinous crime. I am not advocating for mandatory carrying to term for a rape victim. Women are NOT men they do not have the same freedom FROM responsibility in a consensual sexual encounter as a man. Nature made us that way. It's the women who need to step up and not get themselves knocked up. She can very well, in almost all cases, say no if she so desires and you know this. And please, don't say all sex is rape, huh?

It's the women who need to step up and not get themselves knocked up.

Which leads directly to that surety bond.
Let's have the guy with the willful schwanzstucker have some skin-in-the-game, so to speak.

We could have single guys, we could have cheating married guys....carry something like a Covid card. Or more apt....something like a 'proof-of-insurance' card you now hand the State Trooper.

Let's equalize the risk.

Rape is not the main reason for abortions and, of course, it is a heinous crime. I am not advocating for mandatory carrying to term for a rape victim. Women are NOT men they do not have the same freedom FROM responsibility in a consensual sexual encounter as a man. Nature made us that way. It's the women who need to step up and not get themselves knocked up. She can very well, in almost all cases, say no if she so desires and you know this. And please, don't say all sex is rape, huh?
Getting drunk is not the main reason for abortions either.

It sounds like you hold women to a different standard because there ARE biologically different yet you refuse acknowledge that because of that difference she and only she should have the ultimate decision over her own body.

5% of pregnancies in total nationwide are from rape

1% of abortions, nationally, is from rape or incest.

7% of all abortions are because of health reasons for either the mother or fetus.

Thanks for actually proving my point that incest is rare.

We already have fact based sex ed, and cheap contraception. It ain't working. Having irresponsible sex and not thinking twice about killing the consequence is, IMO, more of a moral issue. I mean, what kid of child bearing age doesn't know that having unprotected sex will, most likely, result in a pregnancy?
You got sex Ed down right?

You’ll never get pregnant.

Thanks for actually proving my point that incest is rare.
Invest itself is not at 1% you doofus. That’s only for the abortion reason. Either way, my sources prove that 10% of abortions clearly have nothing to do with “convenience” as you claimed is so prevalent.

Getting drunk is not the main reason for abortions either.

It sounds like you hold women to a different standard because there ARE biologically different yet you refuse acknowledge that because of that difference she and only she should have the ultimate decision over her own body.
You speak of decisions only and not about the morality of that decision, as in, killing a developing human being for its inconvenience so, you obviously have no moral objection to that. I don't agree, the decision NOT to get pregnant is just as important and should be that of the woman.

Invest itself is not at 1% you doofus. That’s only for the abortion reason. Either way, my sources prove that 10% of abortions clearly have nothing to do with “convenience” as you claimed is so prevalent.
Your source does not prove a thing, as I already told you, you insulting POS.

There is no "person attempting to be born". There is only the woman and her doctor. Stop ascribing thoughts, abilities and rights to a blob of cells. You give those cells more credit for thoughtful consideration of the situation than you give to the women who are being forced to make these decisions.

SHOCK VIDEO: Planned Parenthood sells dead baby body parts

Planned Parenthood Testimony On Selling Baby Parts Unsealed, …

Planned Parenthood Leaders Admit Under Oath to Harvesting …

No. But God will send you to Hell for killing your baby unless you repent.
Yeah, because almighty God, the creator of the entire universe, cares about the reproductive practices of one particular species on one backwater planet in the Milky Way Galaxy, one of countless other galaxies. If a female of this species decides to have an abortion, God becomes quite irate. Of course, God also becomes irate when this species eats shellfish or wears clothing made of mixed fibers or countless other transgressions, so you’re pretty much screwed anyway. You may as well just live your life as you please rather than live your life as the religious zealots wish you to. You’ll never measure up anyway.

Objective / Subjective at that Coyote

From where do they hail?

Are they universal to all cultures?

At the end of the day, who holds the moral high ground?

~S~
Morality but it's nature cannot be subjective, that's a lie. As far as the moral high ground? That's the reason why human societites have believed in higher powers or A higher power because humans are, by nature, 'good' and 'evil.'

Morality but it's nature cannot be subjective, that's a lie. As far as the moral high ground? That's the reason why human societites have believed in higher powers or A higher power because humans are, by nature, 'good' and 'evil.'
1666657656028.png

~S~

Forum List

Back