No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

How are these federal legislators going to do anything when the Supreme Court already ruled that abortion law will be decided in the states on an individual basis?
The right wing Court will rule however they WANT to rule. We've seen THAT already

And Republicans have already proposed national abortion bans in both Houses of Congress.

Were they to pass one you can be sure this Court would uphold it

you have the dubious distinction of being (I believe) the first poster to give me a compliment..

I just don't know what to say...

except thanks.

:)

I know a woman who didn't want to be pregnant (date rape) but didn't believe in murder so she gave the child up for adoption and now all parties are happy. Some couples would love to adopt but since Roe, there haven't been many babies to adopt. It's only 9 months out of a woman's life and then she can do whatever she wants, and know at the same time that her sacrifice has made others happy..

But the Left?

Just kill the damn thing. What's to regret?
Have you volunteered to give up 9 months of your life?

Is it possible to take away something that doesn't yet exist? My sister-in-law gave birth to an autistic son many years ago. She chose not to ever have another baby. Did that autistic son take away a life that she might have had otherwise?
WHOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The right wing Court will rule however they WANT to rule. We've seen THAT already

And Republicans have already proposed national abortion bans in both Houses of Congress.

Were they to pass one you can be sure this Court would uphold it
Yep.

If we only taught young people how much work and worry it takes to raise one kid (and do a good job of it), that would do the trick. But no, we teach kids how to despise their own gender.. how to look at their race as evil and disgusting.. but we don't teach them about Most Important Job in the World
Certainly Red States don’t. Top rankings in teen pregnancies.

Certainly Red States don’t. Top rankings in teen pregnancies.
It matters not the state. Young people need to be taught how big of sacrifice having kids is. It's not always fun and it is arduous and if it's NOT something you want then the NATION THANKS YOU for NOT having kids.

You are a complete moron if you think abortion somehow only relates to mental health. When a 12 year old is raped, are you under the impression she has a body fit for pregnancy? If you do, you’re an idiot. That’s only one example as well.
Apparently that is indeed what they think. According to Republicans a rape pregnancy is a “gift from God”.

It matters not the state. Young people need to be taught how big of sacrifice having kids is. It's not always fun and it is arduous and if it's NOT something you want then the NATION THANKS YOU for NOT having kids.
The problem is human nature upends the best ideas. Kids don’t think like. They don’t think they will get pregnant just like they don’t think they’ll die. Impulse control is not well developed yet.

The problem is human nature upends the best ideas. Kids don’t think like. They don’t think they will get pregnant just like they don’t think they’ll die. Impulse control is not well developed yet.
So how then do we prevent them from ever having kids?

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
This Abortion thing has went in the toilet (pardon the pun) for Liberals. They tried to use it but its like 10th place in importance for the election. The economy and inflation are number one and Biden caused ALL that by giving away so much money.

This Abortion thing has went in the toilet (pardon the pun) for Liberals. They tried to use it but its like 10th place in importance for the election. The economy and inflation are number one and Biden caused ALL that by giving away so much money.
Yes. Good thing Trump didn't send out stimulus ..oh wait...

wow.. such logic

If she is pregnant, then nature has said her body is fit. But then libtards don't like nature.. until they want to use it as an excuse to extract massive amounts of cash from the taxpayers (Green New Steal).

A 12 year old, believe it or not, is not ready, any more than any other person of either gender.. to be a murderer of her own child.. But that doesn't concern you, does it?

you couldn't care less what women go through after an abortion.. Post Abortion syndrome.. No, the loony left are like

Just kill that child and go your merry way
Moron 12 year old’s body is not fit for giving birth. If it was, she would stop developing after puberty wouldn’t she?

So how then do we prevent them from ever having kids?
You can’t 100%. But you can reduce unwanted pregnancies with mandatory fact based sex ed, easily available, cheap contraception, and as a last resort safe legal abortion with some restrictions.

Forum List

Back