Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Abe Lincoln, a Real Republican said:

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad," he wrote. "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

The MAGA repubs are now bringing destruction of our democracy to our doorstep. Denying elections is a step towards authoritarianism.

So is cheating in elections

So are gulags, censorship, monkey trials, extortion and intimidation, and abuse of the law.

What's your point?

How does securing elections bring “death to democracy“?

Nah...

Once the blob settles in for a dirt nap, they will go back to pretending they care about family values, character, and all that stuff.

Nobody really believes the election was stolen. They just don't want to incur the pain at the ballot box so they continue to play on the vanity of the fools.

To democrats the meaning of democracy is one party democrat rule with all the oppression and tyranny that brings. Democrat democracy by theft, by subterfuge, by robbery. If that be democracy kill it. Cut its throat. Behead it. Dismember it and scatter the parts far and wide.

Do not ever, ever, EVER accept it.

You're going to get a democracy pegging without lube in a little more that two weeks, crackpot.

Nah...

Once the blob settles in for a dirt nap, they will go back to pretending they care about family values, character, and all that stuff.

Nobody really believes the election was stolen. They just don't want to incur the pain at the ballot box so they continue to play on the vanity of the fools.
Every time a democrat dies the country gets a little better.

Forum List

Back