No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.

Last edited:

No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose​

Actually yes they do! They have the right to:
  • Not choose to have unprotected sex.
  • Get spaded if they don't want babies but still want to have unprotected sex.
  • Insist the man uses birth control or gets a vasectomy.
  • Stick with celibacy and masturbation.
  • Wait till they are married to have sex like people used to do for 2000 years.
  • Stick with oral sex.
But once actually pregnant, you are now responsible for another human life depending on you unless for some reason it threatens the mothers life or was perhaps rape or incest.

Well yes, women do have the right to choose.

They can choose:

1. Not to have sex.
2. To get an IUD.
3. To use birth control
4. To have a partner with a vesectomy

Any other methods of not getting pregnant is totally her choice. But once shes created a life inside her body, that life has rights.

• Stick with oral sex.
But once actually pregnant, you are now responsible for another human life depending on you unless for some reason it threatens the mothers life or was perhaps rape or incest.
And with that responsibility, they cannot choose to end that life. That "choice" belongs to the fetus person.

• Stick with oral sex.
Yep. Simple.

We hear every excuse under the sun about the "reasons" women kill their offspring. but Dr. C. Everett Koop said it best when he said that over 95% of all abortions performed are out of pure convenience. I would add SELFISH convenience.
I know several women who coerced into killing their unborn baby because the baby's scuzball father pressured them into it. Or their own family members pressured them into doing it. Or a combination of both types of coercion.

And a few other cases that were much worse than that.

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
You are assigning intent to the fetus but the fetus has no intent it cannot have intent because it is incapable of the thought processes required.
IOW saying a fetus is "trying to be born" is like saying the sun is "trying to come up"

You can define 'person' however you wish. Personally I think a person is more than a few strands of unique DNA. Every living creature on Earth (except maybe viruses) have unique DNA, only humans can develop a brain that is unique and worth protecting. Until that happens they not persons any more than a brain-dead, car accident victim, lying in a coma, is a person.

You're preaching to the choir. The left don't believe that a fetus is a person with rights. It's just a gob of goo. According to them, it has no rights until it is actually born, so, they also believe that it is perfectly fine to abort a 9 month old baby, just because it hasn't technically been born yet.

Male domination attempt.

You're preaching to the choir. The left don't believe that a fetus is a person with rights. It's just a gob of goo. According to them, it has no rights until it is actually born, so, they also believe that it is perfectly fine to abort a 9 month old baby, just because it hasn't technically been born yet.
They want us to believe that no leftist has ever had a WANTED pregnancy. If they had, then the whole "It's not a baby until it's born" bullshit song and dance goes right down the fucking toilet.

Your whole post is all about YOU. What YOU think and what YOU believe. You live YOUR life the way YOU see fit, and go fuck yourself on the rights of others to believe differently.

There is no "person attempting to be born". There is only the woman and her doctor. Stop ascribing thoughts, abilities and rights to a blob of cells. You give those cells more credit for thoughtful consideration of the situation than you give to the women who are being forced to make these decisions.

This elevation of dividing cells to "personhood" is both biologically, ethically and morally wrongheaded and dangerous.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG DON'T HAVE ONE. YOUR OPINION ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PREGNANCIES HAS NO VALIDITY WHATSOEVER.

They want us to believe that no leftist has ever had a WANTED pregnancy. If they had, then the whole "It's not a baby until it's born" bullshit song and dance goes right down the fucking toilet.

No, YOU want us to believe that no leftist has ever wanted a baby or carried one to term. We're all "pro-abortion" and can't wait to "kill our babies".

I read a blog written by a conservative American whose husband was working in Canada when she became pregnant with their first child. She was AFRAID to go to the doctor because she believed that they would try to talk her into an abortion. Abortion is not illegal in Canada. In fact, we have no abortion laws at all.

When she got to the doctor's office, she was fully prepared to defend her pregnancy from these leftists. When she got there, she was shocked to find that no one even mentioned "abortion" to her. She did notice an information pamphlet available in the waiting room on abortion, but no one so much as mentioned the word to her at all. She did notice that because of universal health care, nobody asked her for paperwork, copays, or how she was paying. They were completely focused on her care and treatment.

She went in believing all of the Republican lies about leftists, abortion and health care, and came away wishing the American system was like ours.

WE HAVE CHOICE. IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT OURS. GOD GAVE US FREE WILL AND MEN WILL NOT TAKE IT AWAY.

No, YOU want us to believe that no leftist has ever wanted a baby or carried one to term. We're all "pro-abortion" and can't wait to "kill our babies".

I read a blog written by a conservative American whose husband was working in Canada when she became pregnant with their first child. She was AFRAID to go to the doctor because she believed that they would try to talk her into an abortion. Abortion is not illegal in Canada. In fact, we have no abortion laws at all.

When she got to the doctor's office, she was fully prepared to defend her pregnancy from these leftists. When she got there, she was shocked to find that no one even mentioned "abortion" to her. She did notice an information pamphlet available in the waiting room on abortion, but no one so much as mentioned the word to her at all. She did notice that because of universal health care, nobody asked her for paperwork, copays, or how she was paying. They were completely focused on her care and treatment.

She went in believing all of the Republican lies about leftists, abortion and health care, and came away wishing the American system was like ours.

WE HAVE CHOICE. IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT OURS. GOD GAVE US FREE WILL AND MEN WILL NOT TAKE IT AWAY.
Soros buys whores in Canada, as well as in the US.

Feeling a little dampness? Time for a panty check.

Once again, you jump to conclusions based on your projections. The insults you fling at others say so much more about YOU than the person you're attempting to belittle. Tell me more about my failings, please!!! I can't wait to learn all about you!

fuu7rsjb8ix81.png

Forum List

Back