"Republicans have stood in the way of a solution to the chaos at the border"

There is not enough space here.
I'll make it easy for you, I made two statements.

1. Quid Pro Joe, in the first days of his presidency, undid everything he possibly could that TRUMP! had put in place for border security.
2. Quid Pro appointed Cackles to oversee border security.

Which one of these is not a fact?

What kind of question is that? Do we, or do we not, have a border crisis?
Okay, so you admit there is a problem at the border. Now, given what I have repeatedly stated, namely that Quid Pro Joe undid everything he could that TRUMP! had put in place on border security and put Cackles in charge, why is it a crisis NOW that is so bad he has to have Republicans bail him out? What has Cackles been doing the last 3 years that allowed the situation to deteriorate like this, and why would we want to put her that close to the Oval Office? These are the questions that need to be answered before fecklessly pointing fingers at Republicans as if the border is their problem.

I'll make it easy for you, I made two statements.

1. Quid Pro Joe, in the first days of his presidency, undid everything he possibly could that TRUMP! had put in place for border security.
2. Quid Pro appointed Cackles to oversee border security.

Which one of these is not a fact?

Lyin Trump

Trump South Bronx crowd.jpg

Markle meltdown
over
The south Bronx

Last edited:
Okay, so you admit there is a problem at the border. Now, given what I have repeatedly stated, namely that Quid Pro Joe undid everything he could that TRUMP! had put in place on border security and put Cackles in charge, why is it a crisis NOW that is so bad he has to have Republicans bail him out? What has Cackles been doing the last 3 years that allowed the situation to deteriorate like this, and why would we want to put her that close to the Oval Office? These are the questions that need to be answered before fecklessly pointing fingers at Republicans as if the border is their problem.
First, I asked a question, I did not make a statement. And second, debate for the border bill was shot down by Senate Republicans. So yes, the border crisis is on you!

Border Deal Fails Again in the Senate​

Senator Chuck Schumer, the majority leader, scheduled a vote, seeking to remind voters that Republicans have stood in the way of a solution to the chaos at the border.

Again? Yes again. Trump and the GOP want chaos at the border in order to highlight what they claim is Biden's problem, ignoring decades of failures in solving the issues at the border. This year, we've been here before:​

Michigan Democratic Sen. Gary Peters, chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, said Republicans’ newfound opposition to the border security and immigration policy changes they wanted in the first place will “absolutely” impact voters’ thinking heading toward the November elections.
“This is a significant piece of legislation to deal with border security and Republicans are rejecting it,” Peters said. “And that will come back to haunt them
.”

note: the thread title is in quotes
More%20BS%20than-XL.jpg

The President and the border: This latest comprehensive, bi-partisan bill would give the US President authority to close down the border.

As you know, that is a lie. If President Trump had the authority (and he did) to close the border, when was legislation passed that took away that authority from President Biden?

64 Times the Biden Administration Intentionally Undermined Border Security

January 9, 2024

For Immediate Release

First, I asked a question, I did not make a statement. And second, debate for the border bill was shot down by Senate Republicans. So yes, the border crisis is on you!
You're not even trying to address the facts that I posted. Again, Quid Pro undid everything TRUMP! put in place that he could, then put Cackles in charge of the border. What has she done in the last 3 years that only now he's noticed there's a crisis?

42 of those votes were Democrats. Only one Republican voted for the bill. In light of this, it is fair to surmise that we do not have border security because of the Republican Party.
Wow, you're obstinate, I'll give you that. In light of Quid Pro Joe's choices on the border, it is fair to surmise that we do not have border security because of his leadership.

You're not even trying to address the facts that I posted. Again, Quid Pro undid everything TRUMP! put in place that he could, then put Cackles in charge of the border. What has she done in the last 3 years that only now he's noticed there's a crisis?
You had a border bill that had bipartisan support until Trump shot it down. That is on you!

Forum List

Back