Questioners at Sunak warehouse speech turn out to be Tory councillors

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a fraud this man is.

Lets examine his campaign so far.

Announces the elextion in the rain with a labour supporter drowning him out by playing "things can only get better" which admittedly was funny as fuck.

Then he flies to meet workers at a factory who turned out to be tory councillors pretending to be ordinary people.

The thick fucker then flies to Wales to ask brewery workers if they are looking forward to the euros. A long silence before they remind him that Wales havent qualified.

Meanwhile a stream of tories decide they cant face it and are retiring rather than fight the election. Good riddance you wont be missed.. They are up to over 70 now. They know whats coming.

And

they cant find enough candidates for the election meaning they will take any shit that looks plausible.

And

By cutting parliament early he is junking most of his shit policies like Rwanda and the smoking ban.

A departure in the manner of his regime. Shambolic and chaotic. Conservatives are shit.

What a fraud this man is.

Lets examine his campaign so far.

Announces the elextion in the rain with a labour supporter drowning him out by playing "things can only get better" which admittedly was funny as fuck.

Then he flies to meet workers at a factory who turned out to be tory councillors pretending to be ordinary people.

The thick fucker then flies to Wales to ask brewery workers if they are looking forward to the euros. A long silence before they remind him that Wales havent qualified.

Meanwhile a stream of tories decide they cant face it and are retiring rather than fight the election. Good riddance you wont be missed.. They are up to over 70 now. They know whats coming.

And

they cant find enough candidates for the election meaning they will take any shit that looks plausible.

And

By cutting parliament early he is junking most of his shit policies like Rwanda and the smoking ban.

A departure in the manner of his regime. Shambolic and chaotic. Conservatives are shit.
Have you noticed as usual the MSM narrative is all about what the Tories have to do in order to stay in power? anyone who votes for them after all the years of carnage should see a trick cyclist, but there will be many of them, Corbyn is standing as a independent.

Have you noticed as usual the MSM narrative is all about what the Tories have to do in order to stay in power? anyone who votes for them after all the years of carnage should see a trick cyclist, but there will be many of them, Corbyn is standing as a independent.

Its been a joyous week They are horrible people and deserve to suffer. I think its 75 of them who havent got the stomach for it. All in seats that they would lose.
The best thing is that nobody is oing to Rwanda. Reeves should write to Kigame and ask for a rebate..
I am wondering when the press is going to start calling out the lies.
I would love someone to ask sunak what he did personally to bring inflation down. He just lies and the interveiwer isnt clued in enough to pushback on his lies.
Hoping we hear from Truss before long.

Its been a joyous week They are horrible people and deserve to suffer. I think its 75 of them who havent got the stomach for it. All in seats that they would lose.
The best thing is that nobody is oing to Rwanda. Reeves should write to Kigame and ask for a rebate..
I am wondering when the press is going to start calling out the lies.
I would love someone to ask sunak what he did personally to bring inflation down. He just lies and the interveiwer isnt clued in enough to pushback on his lies.
Hoping we hear from Truss before long.
Very few of the media quiz the Tories like they do other parties, but Tommy never underestimate the puplics capacity for stupidity, it could be a closer run thing than some think, maybe hung Parliament, as for lies it's a way of life with those scumbags and of course most of the time the media let those lies fly.

Very few of the media quiz the Tories like they do other parties, but Tommy never underestimate the puplics capacity for stupidity, it could be a closer run thing than some think, maybe hung Parliament, as for lies it's a way of life with those scumbags and of course most of the time the media let those lies fly.
I think they lost it with Jonsons antics. Nothing has improved since then. Far from it.

Well that's what Cults tend to do, it was the same with Thatcher but that was more fascism just like we saw with Mussolini or Franco, after all she was a friend of that fascist thug Pinochet.
Pinochet is a hero to many board members As is the thatch bitch.

Pinochet is a hero to many board members As is the thatch bitch.
That's because they are Fascists masquerading as freedom loving Democrats, many would have been in the BUF under Oswald Mosley, they are just more subtle these days they don't march about wearing jackboots giving Nazi salutes, i remember confronting the same scum the NF on the streets as a young man, we see them all the time under different names.

Just seen on the news Michael Mr Bean Gove is bailing out at the next election, glad i won't have to see his stupid face again that i feel like smacking every time i see him.

Forum List

Back