NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Meh, I won't watch till the game starts anyway.

It will be bad enough seeing all the commercials the negros have taken over.

To look at US commercials of today a foreigner would think that negros make-up most of the population instead of the paltry 12% (and going down) that they do.

"The Negros" didn't take over shit - it's the White corporate boardroom Karens that dictate and steer society's outrage and controversy.

As Mr. David Lynch prophetically proclaimed: "It is all an illusion!"

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.

On a serious note: I think the wokies might be pushing their luck now.

Awakenings can be quite rude.
Meh, that game has been choreographed for years. Next year it will be flag football. I'm going to treat the other half to A Man Called Otto. (female version of Gran Torino)

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.T

There is only ONE national anthem in the US. If they think there are two, send them back to black land and establish it there. This is America.

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.

They can show whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. Their half-time shows have sucked for years. The NFL was no longer welcome in my home since the kneeling bullshit started and they're still not.

I have better things to do with my time. I plan on painting the hallway and want to watch to make sure it dries properly.

Meh, I won't watch till the game starts anyway.

It will be bad enough seeing all the commercials the negros have taken over.

To look at US commercials of today a foreigner would think that negros make-up most of the population instead of the paltry 12% (and going down) that they do.
I guess it’s supposed to represent the percentage of crimes committed by them, rather than their percentage of the actual population.

Forum List

Back