NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

“We.”
🙄
You don’t get that you’re a retard.
Let me guess you're a right winger of some sort? A libertarian or Republican? Or just a Trumpy?

If you are any of these things which I'm sure you are, your response is really lame. Can you imagine Mitch and Nancy debating something and him telling her she's retarded? Sorry if anyone who disagrees with you is a retard.

You guys are pushing the WOKE message as if it's bad. What does it mean to be woke? That's just a term meaning considerate of people who are not like you. Republicans hate being woke. They don't want to be considerate to minorities, gays or women. So they turn the movement into a word. WOKE. Well let's get more specific.

Can you imagine Mitch and Nancy debating something and him telling her she's retarded? Sorry if anyone who disagrees with you is a retard.

No.

Nancy would just tear up tortoise's speech like the vindictive little shrew she is.

Besides, who the fuck wants to pretend that crass language is confined to one political end of the spectrum?

What are you, a fuckin' retard?

Let me guess you're a right winger of some sort? A libertarian or Republican? Or just a Trumpy?
Sillybozo, I recognize that you’re lashing out (feebly), like the sissy that you are.

This isn’t difficult. Obviously you’re a libtard. I am a conservative.
If you are any of these things which I'm sure you are, your response is really lame. Can you imagine Mitch and Nancy debating something and him telling her she's retarded? Sorry if anyone who disagrees with you is a retard.
Not my fault that you’re retarded.
You guys are pushing the WOKE message as if it's bad.
It’s ridiculous is what it is.
What does it mean to be woke?
Nothing in actuality. It’s virtue signaling bullshit.
That's just a term meaning considerate of people who are not like you.
Nope. That’s just your fuzzy but bogus daffynition.
Republicans hate being woke.
Nope. We just hate the pretense that IS “woke.”
They don't want to be considerate to minorities, gays or women.

Silly cartoon stereotype ^ from a libtard. It’s actually fully false. No surprise.
So they turn the movement into a word. WOKE.
Nope. We didn’t create your bullshit term. We just mock it as the bullshit it is.
Well let's get more specific.
Go ahead.

Sillybozo, I recognize that you’re lashing out (feebly), like the sissy that you are.

This isn’t difficult. Obviously you’re a libtard. I am a conservative.

Not my fault that you’re retarded.

It’s ridiculous is what it is.

Nothing in actuality. It’s virtue signaling bullshit.

Nope. That’s just your fuzzy but bogus daffynition.

Nope. We just hate the pretense that IS “woke.”

Silly cartoon stereotype ^ from a libtard. It’s actually fully false. No surprise.

Nope. We didn’t create your bullshit term. We just mock it as the bullshit it is.

Go ahead.

Don't get me wrong dude, your posts are fuckin' gold anyway.

But supplemented with the specter of the late great Animal House star himself?

Well, that's just next level ;)

That said, I sincerely doubt your Lefty nemesis here has any fuckin' clue.

It's a battle of wits, and he's an unarmed man.

Don't get me wrong dude, your posts are fuckin' gold anyway.

But supplemented with the specter of the late great Animal House star himself?

Well, that's just next level ;)

That said, I sincerely doubt your Lefty nemesis here has any fuckin' clue.

It's a battle of wits, and he's an unarmed man.
Thanks, amigo.

Forum List

Back