NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

If the non-black attendees at the Super Bowl act out like the non-Soviet attendees at WWE events did when the Soviet anthem was played will the blacks be pissed?

This goddamn Super Bowl is even more woke than we could imagine.

Get a load of this silly ass woke shit. Potatohead's weak ass woke military went along with it.

The Navy Quietly Reshuffled The Super Bowl Flyover Team To All-Female Aviators

Just don't watch then, but no you fascists want control over it.

Yes.

Because the people turning society and culture upside down to accommodate a tiny minority of the "WOKE" population are clearly not the ones trying to control anything.

Get a load of this silly ass woke shit. Potatohead's weak ass woke military went along with it.

I hope no one crashes into the stadium or each other.

A race based national anthem is racist.
The NFL is endorsing racism.
The Super Bowl advertisers are endorsing racism.
This does not reduce racism.
It increases racism.
Wait. Let me see if I’ve got the hang of this.

Being racist stands in opposition to criticizing racism.

Someone should tell lil IM2. Quick, before he posts again.

Thank God! Now America is all just and civilized and so forth.

Thank God! Now America is all just and civilized and so forth.
What is disgusting is that there are turds that think it is really great to play the goddamn Negro National Anthem and have only women pilots do the fly over. They are really sick puppies.

What is disgusting is that there are turds that think it is really great to play the goddamn Negro National Anthem and have only women pilots do the fly over. They are really sick puppies.
I just hope that there are a representational allotment of African American female pilots and perhaps some lesbians and a few Asian, Hispanics, Muslims and little people. And maybe a tranny.

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.

On a serious note: I think the wokies might be pushing their luck now.

Awakenings can be quite rude.
A. It’s black history month
B. 70% of players are black
C. Tough shit honkey didn’t expect you to understand

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.

On a serious note: I think the wokies might be pushing their luck now.

Awakenings can be quite rude.
How come it’s always a divisive Republican who starts these divisive threads?

Disantis loves talking about woke. Woke woke woke. You guys love this topic.

A. It’s black history month
B. 70% of players are black
C. Tough shit honkey didn’t expect you to understand
It is black history month. Why? Because the racist honkies agreed to have a month so designated.

Roughly 70% of the NFL players are black. But 100% (give or take a small fraction of a percent) are Americans.

We all understand perfectly. You tards like to divide us in all things.

It is black history month. Why? Because the racist honkies agreed to have a month so designated.

Roughly 70% of the NFL players are black. But 100% (give or take a small fraction of a percent) are Americans.

We all understand perfectly. You tards like to divide us in all things.
The racist honkeys weren’t in power. If they were they wouldn’t have passed mlk day or black history month. In fact I’m old enough to remember it was republicans who always mocked such holidays. Not us liberals.

The racist honkeys weren’t in power. If they were they wouldn’t have passed mlk day or black history month. In fact I’m old enough to remember it was republicans who always mocked such holidays. Not us liberals.
You’re a liar. Racists (white or otherwise) are not in power anywhere since the civil war (except in some states for a long while after). Even then, no racists were in power when mostly white people voted for a month dedicated to African American culture and history and achievements.

You’re a liar. Racists (white or otherwise) are not in power anywhere since the civil war (except in some states for a long while after). Even then, no racists were in power when mostly white people voted for a month dedicated to African American culture and history and achievements.
What a joke. Every nfl and nba team is owned by a white billionaire. It’s the ultimate thing for a white billionaire to own. A stable of black men. Jerry Jones comes to mind

What a joke. Every nfl and nba team is owned by a white billionaire. It’s the ultimate thing for a white billionaire to own. A stable of black men. Jerry Jones comes to mind
You libtards think you’re so clever. You get to use hackneyed phrases like “stable” for a predominantly black team because virtue signaling is so important to you.

Fucking hypocrites that you are.

How come it’s always a divisive Republican who starts these divisive threads?

Disantis loves talking about woke. Woke woke woke. You guys love this topic.

So if the Left brings a political agenda into an entertainment arena, and the Right simply points that out as reality, we're the ones being "divisive"?

Do you not see why this BS doesn't hold any water?

Imagine if, instead of the Black National Anthem, they were preaching about keeping the black family unit together and being pro life.

Get it now?

Probably not.

Forum List

Back