NBA Star Fined For Saying No-Homo

He shouldn't be an asshole to people. Being against people because who they sleep with is really stupid.

Big baby

Yeah he never did that so why don't you go and take this virtual dollar bill and buy yourself a clue and fuck off.

US_one_dollar_bill,_obverse,_series_2009.jpg

The brother only commented that he wasn't a homo.

Didn't say anything bad about anyone who takes it in the caboose- just that he isn't of that type. In other words, he's "no-homo".

And anybody who believes differently has no-braino.

Very true. I don't think that Baron Von Murderpaws gives a shit whether people like him or not and that's exactly why I like him. I actually started respecting gay people a bit even though I disagree with homosexuality because of him.
I sold my home to two gay men. I don't mind gay men at all. Lesbians always get upset at me, same thing with transwomen, they are so bitchy. I don't know any transmen maybe they are cooler. Out of all of them, gay men are much easier for me to deal with. Transwoman worst at bitchiness.

I've had friends that were gay. They are adults it's not my personal business. But I think people have a right not to like other gay people. I just don't think anyone should be automatically required to like you because you're gay. I also think if you just don't like gay people then you don't.

I hate adults that are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. Those kinds of creeps I feel are in a completely different league.

I sold my home to two gay men. I don't mind gay men at all. Lesbians always get upset at me, same thing with transwomen, they are so bitchy. I don't know any transmen maybe they are cooler. Out of all of them, gay men are much easier for me to deal with. Transwoman worst at bitchiness.

I've had friends that were gay. They are adults it's not my personal business. But I think people have a right not to like other gay people. I just don't think anyone should be automatically required to like you because you're gay. I also think if you just don't like gay people then you don't.

I hate adults that are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. Those kinds of creeps I feel are in a completely different league.

Agreed. I also can't stand the LGBT agenda being pushed on little kids but neither does Baron Von Murderpaws and he's gay himself. (He gave me permission to talk about it btw. He's just not all in your face about it thank God.)

Agreed. I also can't stand the LGBT agenda being pushed on little kids but neither does Baron Von Murderpaws and he's gay himself. (He gave me permission to talk about it btw. He's just not all in your face about it thank God.)
I feel like a lot of people have someone in their family who is gay. It's not as big a deal anymore. The Pope said it's not a crime. I don't like transwomen but I would never take away an adult trans woman's right to be trans.

Pedo's totally different story.

Forum List

Back