NFL to Play Divisive ‘Black National Anthem’ at Super Bowl LVII

Just don't watch then, but no you fascists want control over it.

Look at the replies to this thread. That's exactly what we are doing, not watching it. Football became racial and political and it's not the Super Bowls of 25 years ago. If they want to cater to the woke crowd and blacks, let them turn it on. We won't be.

The ads are geared towards blacks, the entertainment is geared towards blacks or wanna-be's. But when you get my age, there is only so much stripper music you can take. it's simply no longer entertaining for me.

Look at the replies to this thread. That's exactly what we are doing, not watching it. Football became racial and political and it's not the Super Bowls of 25 years ago. If they want to cater to the woke crowd and blacks, let them turn it on. We won't be.

The ads are geared towards blacks, the entertainment is geared towards blacks or wanna-be's. But when you get my age, there is only so much stripper music you can take. it's simply no longer entertaining for me.
Then go watch bowling fuckup

Anything so inoccuous that causes this sort of anger on the right is a net positive.
I want the national anthems of many euro nations played also. Many people from struggling nations need their approval also. Anyway, soon enough people will reduce their quality of work due to a growing indifference to what America is becoming.

Meh, I won't watch till the game starts anyway.

It will be bad enough seeing all the commercials the negros have taken over.

To look at US commercials of today a foreigner would think that negros make-up most of the population instead of the paltry 12% (and going down) that they do.
I very seldom watch commercial TV anymore. The few I do I record them and fast forward through the commercials.

However, the other day I watched something on Discovery. Some Science show. One segment had nine commercials. Negroes were the main actors in seven of them and supporting in the other two. It is like the companies are not trying to market to Whites any more. I usually ignore any advertisement with Negroes in it. I am not their target audience.

As far as the Super Bowl. We stopped watch that NFL crap after the Negroes had their little insurrection and made asses of themselves. Even Brady coming to play for the Bucs was not enough to get us back into the fold of idiot fans. No Super Bowl in our house tonight.

Playing the goddamn Black National Anthem is on par for those woke shitheads running the NFL and it is despicable. But do you know what is ironic? The price of Super Bowl tickets is so high that 99.99999% of Negroes in the US can't afford the cost of the tickets. The only Negroes that could afford the tickets are the millionaire players and some rap singers.

I very seldom watch commercial TV anymore. The few I do I record them and fast forward through the commercials.

However, the other day I watched something on Discovery. Some Science show. One segment had nine commercials. Negroes were the main actors in seven of them and supporting in the other two. It is like the companies are not trying to market to Whites any more. I usually ignore any advertisement with Negroes in it. I am not their target audience.

As far as the Super Bowl. We stopped watch that NFL crap after the Negroes had their little insurrection and made asses of themselves. Even Brady coming to play for the Bucs was not enough to get us back into the fold of idiot fans. No Super Bowl in our house tonight.

Playing the goddamn Black National Anthem is on par for those woke shitheads running the NFL and it is despicable. But do you know what is ironic? The price of Super Bowl tickets is so high that 99.99999% of Negroes in the US can't afford the cost of the tickets. The only Negroes that could afford the tickets are the millionaire players and some rap singers.

Last Thanksgiving I did something I normally don't do, and that was record the Thanksgiving parades. Never do that again.

They used to provide entertainers that made music most people could enjoy. Now it's just stripper music which I can't stand and that was geared to an audience I don't belong to. Screw the parades from this point on. Let somebody else watch them.

I disagree with Sleepy Joe's decision to make this tune our official black national anthem.

What's the matter with Living in America, a black anthem that people of all races can enjoy?

My view is that is just virtue-signaling and that is poor form by whomever does it.

In fact the plethora of negros in commercials, which is all out of proportion to their actual numbers, is just another form of corporate virtue-signaling and it too is bad form.

Hopefully the "Wakanda Forever" fad will pass as whites reject whatever products they are trying to foist upon us.

Sigh, I long for the days when about all the "black" commercials you saw was during Soul Train for Afro Sheen and Colt .45. ;)

MLB moved the ASG from ATL to DEN because GA was pushing Voter ID!
Im certain NFL is equally woke, probably more so.

Last edited:
Anything so inoccuous that causes this sort of anger on the right is a net positive.
I agree that Americans should accept that so-called "anthem" in stride.

If it makes those folks happy to hear it, what's the harm?

And if they want to kneel, so what?

The happier they are, the better for our nation.

I agree that Americans should accept that so-called "anthem" in stride.

If it makes those folks happy to hear it, what's the harm?

And if they want to kneel, so what?

The happier they are, the better for our nation.
Seldom does a day go by where a so-called "patriot" doesn't trash the nation on this very board. Yet somehow when an athlete does it; they should lose their freedom, livelihood, and career.

2023 is so epic.

I mean, I would have never anticipated this headline.

On a serious note: I think the wokies might be pushing their luck now.

Awakenings can be quite rude.
Oh noes! Better not watch it then. Wait....MAGAts have been boycotting the NFL for years. Nevermind.

Seldom does a day go by where a so-called "patriot" doesn't trash the nation on this very board. Yet somehow when an athlete does it; they should lose their freedom, livelihood, and career.
The soapbox for the peasant is near nonexistent. Message boards like excepted.

Forum List

Back