Have you ever seen a criminal defendant with not a single family member in the courtroom?

It may be a situation, where Trump has asked his wife and kids to not attend, because of the embarrassment of the content of the trial.

Just a couple of days ago I caught a segment on a radio talk show, that involved an interview with Don Jr, and he certainly did not sound like he's abandoned his father.

YOu do realize that Joe has a whole country to run, right?

You don't seem him taking "executive time" until noon every day.

I suspect ole' Stumblebum is being told Obama is out of town campaigning.
That means it's his job as VP to take the hand of the nice lady who will walk him around until Barack comes back.

The star witness for the prosecution, affectionately known as Pecker, testified that Trump didn't want the payment to go through and it was Stormy Daniels that did.

And there goes the case, right down the ol'
header-toilet.jpg

Trump's family is running a multi billion dollar international organization. Why would you imagine they have time to spend watching a Democrat judge scratch his balls.

If Melania believed Trump didn't sleep with Stormy, she'd be there.

I love it that Trump is still lying to her. And she's telling him "then you better testify". He's swearing he's going to. But in the end he will tell her "baby, my lawyers advised me not to. I would have but they said don't". I'll tweet that I didn't do it.

HEY ASSHOLES, I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HORSE FACE!

What did I tell you?

Trump's family is running a multi billion dollar international organization. Why would you imagine they have time to spend watching a Democrat judge scratch his balls.
Where did Trump go the second he got out of court? To a campaign rally.

I love it he has to go to Baron's graduation party. He'd rather be in court.

Oh, sure.

The Democrats of the DNC, the FBI/DOJ, and the media, would love to see not just Donald Trump, but as many members of his family as possible confined in the courtroom right along with him, for days on end listening to the nonsense.

Sorry, Dems! The Trumps have better things to do that sit around watching your partisan activist judge and partisan activist prosecutors put people who are literally professional liars on the stand to smear the guy who will beat the pants off your pedo pres.
Maybe dems will have better things to do than vote for him.

Forum List

Back