Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left depended on the fact that no one would believe that such a massive fraud could work

The right depends on no facts that there was massive fraud.

The left depends on shouting, "No facts!!!" with their fingers in their ears to avoid hearing any facts.

Odd then that Trump's own lawyers wouldn't present those 'facts' in court.

Or that Trump's own lawyers refused to even ALLEGE that fraud occured in their legal arguments.

Only odd thing is that you think "Well, if they can't present it in court, that must mean there's no evidence AT ALL!!!" Seriously, what hole in the ground do you leftists live in, to be so ignorant of literally everything in the world?

View attachment 429533

What is next

Denial

Nope. We aren't leftists. The screaming at the sky and recording yourself crying in bathtubs is all you.

What's actually next is a multi-pronged plan:

1) Resisting The Usurper, your senile figurehead, at every turn so that all you end up having stolen was an empty lame-duck one term.

2) Forcing as many state legislatures as possible to clean up their election laws and take their rightful, legal power back from governors and other state officials who have morphed into mini-Napoleons this year.

3) Hopefully, organizing the first ever Constitutional Convention of States to take the people's power of self-governance back, instead of this endless round of "We just need to choose a better master to own us".

How is exercising their state constitution granted authority make them 'miniature napoleons'? The people elected them to wield the exact authority they did.

"Accept my premise that whatever I agree with is legal, and then defend your position from that assumption!" I"ll never understand why leftists think that someone who views them as rotting dog feces is going to let them set the debate parameters.

Obviously - well, obvious to anyone who isn't piss-stupid like you - the problem is that their state Constitutions grant them none of the powers they've seized for themselves, nor did their people elect them to do it.

Because you're a leftist and can only perceive reality through your venal, juvenile prism of self-interest, let me put it this way: you'd understand what I was talking about if a Republican had done it.
Didn't you make the same claims about my observations regarding standing in the Texas case?

How'd that work out again?

So, how's the Banana Republican's Fascist Revolution going today?

Still trying to divide Americans with your false narrative about the 2020 elections?

I believe the GOP should conduct themselves with the same grace and professionalism as the Democrats since Trump's election. ILLEGITIMATE! RESISTANCE! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! WHISTLEBLOWER!! IMPEACH!! IMPEACH!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

I know exactly what you mean.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

trump-birther-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

A sampling from the karma bin:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

Americas new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he destroyed the GOP brand.
No, Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means he did a bad job.

They will say: Trump lost the election which means people reject conservatism.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

Remember

I see it happening already. "Trump lost the election which means..." A, B, C, or something else.

It is a fact that Democrats stole the election. A FACT. So whenever you see a Democrat make some false BS statement, and then try to prove it by saying Trump lost the election, we will always remind them that Trump won the election, and Democrats cheated and stole it.

China was the puppet master,
the fake news media was their propaganda tools
The Democrats were the communists' dupes who cheated and stole the election

#StopTheSqueal

Is that what your pimp told you?

QUOTE:

[/QUOTE]

Never Stop Reminding Democrats THEY STOLE THE ELECTION

So? How's the Budding little Fasacists at Banana Repubican central doing in their butthurt war on truth, decency, Apple Pie, Baseball and the American way?

I'm sure you won't be alone in your public tantrums over the next 4 years or more.

I state facts. I do not engage in tantrums. I leave that to your sick filthy vermin in BLM and Antifa.

The fact is that the election was stolen, and people like you who are okay with it are a parasitic disease in our nation.

What facts? You claim the election was stolen, and yet provide no evidence only an opinion. And, BTW, that opinion is not original, you are echoing others - trump in particular - and none of them provide any substantive, probative evidence.

Thus your claim, which you echo over and over again, can be considered another BIG LIE promulgated by the idiot fringe.

During the next two years, maybe some Pub operatives can quietly find out how the Dems in some states stole the election, and then the Pubs can return the favor in 2022 -- and especially in 2024.

Ah! As they say: Don't get mad, get even.

The fact this was the most massive vote fraud in the history of mankind,that is true,Americans should always be reminded of this in future years no matter who is the next president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back