Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

R

rdean

1. Hillary Clinton warning Republicans to NOT cut embassy security budgets before Benghazi.

2. The right wing video that inflamed the Muslim community (which is what it was designed to do) by mocking their deity.

3. The altered Benghazi emails.
WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported - CBS News

4. Released partial transcripts.
Another 'partial transcript' from Issa

5. Republicans cutting embassy security budgets before Benghazi.
Cutting State Department’s Security Budget

6. Republicans raising embassy security budgets by two billion AFTER Benghazi when they previously said it wasn't needed.
House Republicans Propose Extra $2B for Embassy Security | Fox Business

7. The ambassador that twice refused military aid.
CAIRO: Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security, U.S. officials say | Middle East | McClatchy DC

8. The non partisan reports that supported everything the administration and Susan Rice said.

If Republicans can get passed all this, then they can try to impeach Obama for Benghazi.

Benghazi-Attack-consulate-550x344.jpg

"Hurray for Rdean!! Don't forget to mention the video that nobody watched"

how many times do i have to tell rdean that the budget had ZERO to do with the benghazi incident????

this is why virtually no one takes you serious rdean and why you called dishonest. when you are presented with the truth, you ignore it and keep repeating your lies.

I'm really amazed Benghazi is even still alive. I'm expecting it's death sometime in 2015 or so, Conservative media and the like are keeping it on life support right now.

Somebody watched it. More than 50 people died world wide from deadly riots over that video. I posted links several times before. I'm not going to go look them up again. If you won't bother to read the first half dozen times, then you have no interest in actually knowing the truth.

Lol, still blaming it on a video. Incredible.

No let-up in protests over anti-Islam film - CNN.com

Protests sparked by an online film that mocks Islam's holy prophet entered a second week Monday, raising questions about whether the furor is isolated or a sign of broader anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.
On Monday, demonstrators took to the streets in Afghanistan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. Answering a call from the leader of Hezbollah -- deemed a terrorist organization by the United States -- thousands packed the streets of Beirut's southern suburbs and chanted "Death to America!"

------------------------------------

I can prove that it caused riots. The only word you have is your own imagination.

The video did start the unrest which led to street protests.

And the jihadist's took advantage of the turmoil and attacked the safe house.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?? .. :cool:

Protests sparked by an online film that mocks Islam's holy prophet entered a second week Monday, raising questions about whether the furor is isolated or a sign of broader anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.
On Monday, demonstrators took to the streets in Afghanistan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. Answering a call from the leader of Hezbollah -- deemed a terrorist organization by the United States -- thousands packed the streets of Beirut's southern suburbs and chanted "Death to America!"

I can prove that it caused riots. The only word you have is your own imagination.

That's not proof. Sorry but you're going to have to try harder than that. We know that the original suggestion of the video was false. While officials and O now claim that not enough evidence was known at the time....and it appears that may be the case, it doesn't explain why they would emphatically blame the video, especially since there wasn't enough evidence as they now admit.

I'm really amazed Benghazi is even still alive. I'm expecting it's death sometime in 2015 or so, Conservative media and the like are keeping it on life support right now.

The GOP is so afraid of Hillary, they need to keep this alive. Of course there is nothing there and it is a dead end for the GOP...but we all need a "security blanket" occasionally to keep us feeling safe. I guess they are using this incident to ward off the evil Hillary. :clap2:

how many times do i have to tell rdean that the budget had ZERO to do with the benghazi incident????

this is why virtually no one takes you serious rdean and why you called dishonest. when you are presented with the truth, you ignore it and keep repeating your lies.

See, Dean is a pathological liar. You can tell him he's lying a billion times and he will repeat the same lies

Somebody watched it. More than 50 people died world wide from deadly riots over that video. I posted links several times before. I'm not going to go look them up again. If you won't bother to read the first half dozen times, then you have no interest in actually knowing the truth.

TM Said it best, LAIR!!

Because that is only half correct the video did cause protest in some parts of the Middle East Egypt for example however more than one person on the ground in Libya on the day of the attack have stated there was no protest. It is not reasonable to believe the jihadist could have seen the protest over the video and then decided to plan attacks on both the consulate and the C.I.A. Annex attacks using automatic weapons, mortars, and RPGs

Because that is only half correct the video did cause protest in some parts of the Middle East Egypt for example however more than one person on the ground in Libya on the day of the attack have stated there was no protest. It is not reasonable to believe the jihadist could have seen the protest over the video and then decided to plan attacks on both the consulate and the C.I.A. Annex attacks using automatic weapons, mortars, and RPGs

You mean the kind of weapons you would find after a civil war that has been going on for a couple of years?

See, Dean is a pathological liar. You can tell him he's lying a billion times and he will repeat the same lies

Your problem isn't me. Your problem is you're inept. I've thrown that in your face a couple of dozen times:
pie-in-face.jpg

and now you have "rdeanderangement syndrome". It's really quite pathetic. You should move on. Have you considered therapy?
Wherever you are, professional help is near

That's not proof. Sorry but you're going to have to try harder than that. We know that the original suggestion of the video was false. While officials and O now claim that not enough evidence was known at the time....and it appears that may be the case, it doesn't explain why they would emphatically blame the video, especially since there wasn't enough evidence as they now admit.

"The world until now cannot comprehend ... the degree of insult this disgusting film caused to the Prophet Mohammed," he added.
Earlier in the day in Afghanistan, hundreds of demonstrators attacked police officers along a road leading to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. In neighboring Pakistan, at least one person died when protesters clashed with police in an anti-American demonstration in the tribal region along the Afghan border.
In Iraq, hundreds of protesters in Falluja, about 60 kilometers (35 miles) west of Baghdad, demanded the U.S. ambassador's expulsion from the country and a boycott of American products. The protesters carried flags and banners, including one that read, "It's time for all Muslims around the world to stand together against the enemy of Islam."

There they are, telling us right at the doorsteps of our embassy's. They are telling us. Even in English.

And then someone like you comes along and says "Oh, you can't prove that's what they mean".

So if I said the sky was blue and you said it's not and we both looked up to a blue sky, I know what I would see. What would you see?

Your problem isn't me. Your problem is you're inept. I've thrown that in your face a couple of dozen times:
pie-in-face.jpg

and now you have "rdeanderangement syndrome". It's really quite pathetic. You should move on. Have you considered therapy?
Wherever you are, professional help is near

frank is absolutely right about you. you completely ignored, again, that the budget had zero to do with benghazi. you ignored my post and instead just attacked frank.

you do this all the time.

You mean the kind of weapons you would find after a civil war that has been going on for a couple of years?
I got to agree with rdean on this one.

Libya just finished having a civil war and the whole country is awash with all kinds of weapons. ... :cool:

I got to agree with rdean on this one.

Libya just finished having a civil war and the whole country is awash with all kinds of weapons. ... :cool:

The whole middle east is awash with weapons which does not change the fact there was no protest that got out of control in Libya on the day of the attacks as the administration claimed nor does it change that the odds of radicals seeing the protest over the video in other countries and deciding to organize not one but two attacks in such a short period of time are slim and none with slim heading for the door.

Forum List

Back