Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all
He's damned by conservatives no matter what he does. He's better off not getting neck-deep in this thing unless the governor of Maryland asks for assistance, which is as it should be if conservatives actually meant what they preach about states rights.

What an idiotic "idea". I really think the racist fools have no idea of this country's history. According to some of you -

We never had racism until President Obama was elected.

Never had cops murdering Blacks before Obama.

Never had Black AND white outside agitators go into neighborhoods and trash them.

Never had racist assholes like you lying about Black Americans.

Hell, I'll bet racial inequality all started the day Barack Obama was born in Kenya, right?

:rolleyes:

Yes, of course. Impeachment is a up down vote. Republicans have the numbers. What's the holdup? Have they no balls?

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.

Rexx Taylor

Is that $impering $arah's head you Photoshopped onto the busty model's body?

I knew you RW traitors have a very rich fantasy life but really, I didn't know you also have a true sense of the truly ridiculous.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm sure there's a large handful of rioters who could be Obama's sons.

Declare martial law. Shoot to kill.

and this is only the spring, can you just imagine the chaos in "Detroit Like" cities and neighborhoods come summer where it will be around 90/95 degrees for three months and thousands of bored teens and thugs? damn this global warming!

I'm sure there's a large handful of rioters who could be Obama's sons.

Declare martial law. Shoot to kill.

More murder.

You kkk-types don't belong in the US.

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.

If Al Gore was elected, there was probably a better chance he would read and act on security reports instead of going on holidays...
actually ,al gore would of blamed 9/11 on both Bush and Global Warming, being both Bush's caused global warming when it finally peaked in 2001.

What an idiotic "idea". I really think the racist fools have no idea of this country's history. According to some of you -

We never had racism until President Obama was elected.

Never had cops murdering Blacks before Obama.

Never had Black AND white outside agitators go into neighborhoods and trash them.

Never had racist assholes like you lying about Black Americans.

Hell, I'll bet racial inequality all started the day Barack Obama was born in Kenya, right?

:rolleyes:

And we never had hurricanes before Bush

Forum List

Back