OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I wish I had not, but I listened to the testimony of the father of Kathryn Steinle. He said that when she fell her last words were "Help me daddy." The last words he heard from his daughter. If that doesn't tear at a Fathers heart I don't know what would.

A daughter who truly was a bright star, not like the scum that Obama has allowed to infiltrate our country. Not like the scum that the liberal elite of San Francisco that draws these types of scum bags.

It is time to impeach Obama for not protecting the country as he is sworn to do. I always thought Biden would be worse but even Biden would be a marked improvement, anyone would.

Of course she was white as were the 5 killed in Tenn and we all know to Obama and the liberal left, white lives don't matter.

I wish I had not, but I listened to the testimony of the father of Kathryn Steinle. He said that when she fell her last words were "Help me daddy." The last words he heard from his daughter. If that doesn't tear at a Fathers heart I don't know what would.

A daughter who truly was a bright star, not like the scum that Obama has allowed to infiltrate our country. Not like the scum that the liberal elite of San Francisco that draws these types of scum bags.

It is time to impeach Obama for not protecting the country as he is sworn to do. I always thought Biden would be worse but even Biden would be a marked improvement, anyone would.

Of course she was white as were the 5 killed in Tenn and we all know to Obama and the liberal left, white lives don't matter.
Best thing to do is write or call your Republican representatives and demand they get off their asses and impeach Obama.

To blame this tragedy on Obama and call for his impeachment isbeyond moronic.......deal with your other reasons for hatred of Obama....

Once you gain your sanity back (if ever) you too would understand.

In order to impeach a president, you have to have PROOF that he committed a crime. Did Obama PULL THE TRIGGER? Did he give the gun to the guy and pay him to kill the girl?

Don't be silly.

He didn't even know this criminal was in the country.

Stop being led around by the elites. They WANT you to feel this way. They want you to hate. And the liberals will blame the guns. What does this solve? Nothing.

Why not lobby for stricter policing of businesses that hire illegals, or an invasion of Mexico?

I have a better idea, stop watching TV.

To blame this tragedy on Obama and call for his impeachment isbeyond moronic.......deal with your other reasons for hatred of Obama....

Gottja, his immigration BS policy had nothing to do with a murderer crossing the border several times. Yep, protect the king no matter what, gottja.

He is sworn to protect the country, he is failing, get rid of the failure.

As others point out, it ain't gonna happen because we become a nation that stands on NOTHING. Just like liberals like it.

In order to impeach a president, you have to have PROOF that he committed a crime. Did Obama PULL THE TRIGGER? Did he give the gun to the guy and pay him to kill the girl?

Don't be silly.

Stop being led around by the elites. They WANT you to feel this way. They want you to hate. And the liberals will blame the guns. What does this solve? Nothing.

Why not lobby for stricter policing of businesses that hire illegals, or an invasion of Mexico?

His, and the liberal elite in SF aided this murderer, they are, in my opinion, very complicit in this murder.

Gottja, his immigration BS policy had nothing to do with a murderer crossing the border several times. Yep, protect the king no matter what, gottja.

He is sworn to protect the country, he is failing, get rid of the failure.

As others point out, it ain't gonna happen because we become a nation that stands on NOTHING. Just like liberals like it.
:cuckoo:

Don't be silly.

His, and the liberal elite in SF aided this murderer, they are, in my opinion, very complicit in this murder.
If they are complicit, then you can get them charged as such. Good luck with that.

Or we could have a bipartisan approach to issuing permits to the undocumented workers living here peaceably and contributing to the economy with provision for more immigration courts and expedited deportation of criminals and no provision for bail

If you're really into the moronic "exercise" of calling for impeachment, try GWB for an illegal invasion of a country that cost 4500 US lives and a waste of $2 trillion.

The GOP has claimed it wanted to impeach Obama since his first term, so what makes people think Obama is going to be impeached now?

This is as close as people are going to get to 'impeaching' Obama: 100 Million Bro Obama Buys Peaches Which Makes Us Eat Crow Mitt s Speedboat Barack s Bus PM Note - ABC News
But we were proven wrong (with an asterisk) today, when the president went to Berman Orchards in Catawaba, Ohio. We're told he bought peaches and corn, strawberries and cherries. There are pictures of him carrying the healthy food in plastic grocery bags.

The GOP has claimed it wanted to impeach Obama since his first term, so what makes people think Obama is going to be impeached now?

This is as close as people are going to get to 'impeaching' Obama: 100 Million Bro Obama Buys Peaches Which Makes Us Eat Crow Mitt s Speedboat Barack s Bus PM Note - ABC News
But we were proven wrong (with an asterisk) today, when the president went to Berman Orchards in Catawaba, Ohio. We're told he bought peaches and corn, strawberries and cherries. There are pictures of him carrying the healthy food in plastic grocery bags.

As I think I said previously, he isn't going to get impeached but I think he should be. America long passed the point where white lives matter.

If you're really into the moronic "exercise" of calling for impeachment, try GWB for an illegal invasion of a country that cost 4500 US lives and a waste of $2 trillion.

What is wrong with you???? What was illegal??? Keep on lying you help nothing, just like the liar we have in the WH. I wouldn't have went to war in Iraq but Mrs. Clinton thought it a great idea. I also wouldn't have bombed Libya, which, if you had a shred of integrity was actually illegal.

Lots of catty comments about the death of an innocent American girl at the hands of a member of a PC-protected group.

Gosh, I'm shocked.

Don't you mean a Chamber Of Commerce funded GOP-protected group?

Forum List

Back