Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
So it turns out he admits it was ransom, same as Iran was saying. And you know that they took 3 more hostages since he paid the ransom.

Time to impeach and teach the elitist a lesson, but that is exactly why it won't happen.

no, but seriously, I just figured you wanted to pull the same shit you did yesterday
BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So it turns out he admits it was ransom, same as Iran was saying. And you know that they took 3 more hostages since he paid the ransom.

Time to impeach and teach the elitist a lesson, but that is exactly why it won't happen.
Accountability, such a sweet dream... :/

Not really worth it. I doubt the impeachment proceedings would be over before he left office in January. At this point, just waiting for him to leave would be the faster way to get him out of office.

Time to impeach the President- for what?

Sending laundered money to a terrorist supporting country, which will spawn more hostages as we have already seen.

Why the U.S. Does Not Pay Ransoms for American Hostages

Sending laundered money to a terrorist supporting country, which will spawn more hostages as we have already seen.

Hmmmm I don't see that in the Constitution....let's go check that document that the RWNJ's don't bother to read

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Nope- nothing about sending a country their own money being a cause for impeachment.

Of course, like Trump, you can just pretend the Constitution doesn't exist.....

Hmmmm I don't see that in the Constitution....let's go check that document that the RWNJ's don't bother to read

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Nope- nothing about sending a country their own money being a cause for impeachment.

18 U.S. Code § 1202? Not sure though..
Didn't he threaten private citizens about paying ransom to terrorists a couple years ago? Something else I was wondering..

ANY Republican who had done what Obama has done would have already been impeached and removed from office. We are in the dying days of our republic.

P.S. I expect this thread to be removed by the thought police for not showing enough respect for our First Black President.

ANY Republican who had done what Obama has done would have already been impeached and removed from office. We are in the dying days of our republic.

P.S. I expect this thread to be removed by the thought police for not showing enough respect for our First Black President.

I fully expect you know exactly how much BS your post is.

OK, my bad, no problem sending ransom money to a terrorist state.

Forum List

Back