Nearly 70% of Americans Support Ban on Race Based College Admissions Including a Majority of Blacks.

To get a job as a professional or a manager one needs an IQ of at least 115. The higher it is after 115, the better it is. A very small percentage of blacks are that intelligent.
You clearly haven't met some of the managers I've worked with.

At the high level women are less like to excel mathematically than men. Nevertheless, the average intelligent IQ of white men and white women is roughly the same. The average intelligence for Negroes is quite a bid lower than the average for whites.

Wow, so not only are you a racist, but you are a misogynist? Who knew?

This is why it is important for the Supreme Court to rule against affirmative action in hiring. All the Supreme Court needs to do is to stop the government from pressuring bosses to hire blacks they do not want.

Again, they'd have to nullify the Civil Rights Acts of 1964, 1968 and 1991 to do that. The problem is, hiring isn't a meritocracy to start with. They don't pick the best candidate, they pick the guy who hired the best resume writer, the guy who has a friend in the company, the guy who scammed his way through an interview. The only way to protect yourself from a lawsuit is to hire a few qualified minorities and women. That way, you aren't having to explain why you hired the idiot nephew over the qualified black guy.

Fortunately, most Americans disagree with you.

Actually, the opinions of the unwashed masses doesn't really make a difference. Those in power see the value of diversity, which is why it will keep going no matter what the knuckle-draggers on the Supreme Court say.

What amuses me is that neither Clarance Thomas or Amy Barrett would be on SCOTUS if it weren't for affirmative action. They would at best be mid-level attorneys.

My white privilege consists of the fact that people who do not know me assume that I am reasonably intelligent and safe to be around. My white privilege has been earned by men of my race. Most of us are reasonably intelligent and safe to be around.
If you talk IRL the way you talk here, most companies would avoid you like the plague. Probably the first time you said to an Asian coworker, "I think Oriental women are sexy!"

But let's be honest, you are about 25, and spend your life slacking on a relative's couch.

In the interest of fairness. Can't let Lisa and Hector get away with spewing bullshit and give IM2 a pass.

Asians, with the exceptions of the Indians on H1B Visas that guarantee them American corporate jobs once they get here, are not doing any better than blacks, hispanics or First Nations citizens. Japanese got reparations as well. It's time whites such as yourself stop telling yourself lies.

Again, bullshit.

Let's roll that beautiful bean footage....

1705664093651.png

What? Asian Americans do really well despite America being evil and racist?

Breaking it down by ethnic group. - Nearly EVERY Asian ethnic group does better than white people on average.

1705663988662.png

Now there are a few factors here. One of them is that Asian Americans who come here are more likely to be affluent enough to get here to start with. That means better education and enough resources to navigate the horrors of the American Immigration system. Some get here on H1B visas, but the main purpose of an H1B Visa is to hire someone CHEAPER than a White American, that you can control by holding sponsorship over his or her head.

But it would behoove black people to see what these folks are doing right. They don't whine about racism, although I suspect they encounter plenty of it. They don't whine about past injustices. I've never heard a Filipino-American whine about the Philippine-American War of 1900 (which was pretty horrific!) or a Chinese-American complain about Coolie labor and forced segregation into "Chinatowns". Instead, they turned the Chinatowns into tourist attractions! They push their kids to excel in school, they don't have five kids by three different "Baby-Daddies". They welcome the opportunity to be Americans and they work hard at it.

Lets not make it too easy for the reverse discrimination crowd

Make them come up with new ways to cheat and then sue them for that too

Be careful what you wish for.

The problem with not considering life story in admissions is that you would also have to reject legacies, dean's interest, and athletics as factors as well. Things that actually make the university money!

Jews are not a race.. So white Jews could change their names.. Furthermore white Jews benefitted from every government program all other whites have. Asians, with the exceptions of the Indians on H1B Visas that guarantee them American corporate jobs once they get here, are not doing any better than blacks, hispanics or First Nations citizens. Japanese got reparations as well. It's time whites such as yourself stop telling yourself lies.
Only Japanese who were actually interned got reparations

The problem with not considering life story in admissions is that you would also have to reject legacies, dean's interest, and athletics as factors as well. Things that actually make the university money!
I want the ivory tower to consider only academic achievement

We need the best and brightest - not candidates with the most heart-wrenching sob story

Athletics is safe

Football and basketball earn a billion dollars a year for colleges and your 5-star quarterback at Michigan or LSU is hardly ever going to be the best student in math or science

Athletics is safe

Football and basketball earn a billion dollars a year for colleges and your 5-star quarterback at Michigan or LSU is hardly ever going to be the best student in math or science
But wait, you just contradicted your own statement that they should be bastions of learning.

When you admitting a dumber than rocks jock, you aren't doing that. Worse, when you admit a Title IX dumber than rocks girl because a government mandate, which brings in more money.

But wait, you just contradicted your own statement that they should be bastions of learning.
I said high achievement should be the goal

Winning sports benefits the colleges

Dumb 7-foot basketball players contribute to the school budgets snd help fund other programs

You clearly haven't met some of the managers I've worked with.
I think you have met beneficiaries of affirmative action. Like me, you have noticed how incompetent they were. Hiring a stupid Negro does not make him intelligent.

I said high achievement should be the goal

Winning sports benefits the colleges

Dumb 7-foot basketball players contribute to the school budgets snd help fund other programs

you are dodging, if you are letting in a dumb basketball player, you should let in a medium black kid who worked hard.

I

I think you have met beneficiaries of affirmative action. Like me, you have noticed how incompetent they were. Hiring a stupid Negro does not make him intelligent.

I met one woman who MIGHT have been affirmative Action. I never thought she was stupid. She didn't have a particularly good work ethic, but I could say that about most white people I worked with.

I've also worked with a lot of drinking buddies, idiot nephews and broads who were fucking the boss, and the are FAR, FAR worse to work with.

you are dodging, if you are letting in a dumb basketball player, you should let in a medium black kid who worked hard.
The dumb basketball player usually is black

And he earns his way unless the school finds a better center

In which case he’s downgraded to Podunk U

The dumb basketball player - who will almost certainly be a Negro - benefits the university. The medium black kid who worked hard does not, and should be working hard in a trade school for a blue collar skill instead.

IF they are passing him through to make money, they aren't doing him any favors.

The thing is only 2% of College players eventually go on to the NBA and NFL.
Meanwhile they have made a lot of money for their colleges with ticket sales.

I met one woman who MIGHT have been affirmative Action. I never thought she was stupid. She didn't have a particularly good work ethic, but I could say that about most white people I worked with.

I've also worked with a lot of drinking buddies, idiot nephews and broads who were fucking the boss, and the are FAR, FAR worse to work with.
You always draw conclusions from your own life. I document my assumptions from credible sources of data that you dismiss because they conflict with what you pretend to believe.

Liberals used to say that Negroes, on the average, were as intelligent as whites, on the average. Now liberals say it does not matter than by every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites. They say we should ignore the scientific evidence, and advance colored people to positions whee they lack the native intelligence to perform adequately.

I am all for advancing intelligent Negroes to intellectually demanding jobs. Unfortunately, there are few of them.

The dumb basketball player - who will almost certainly be a Negro - benefits the university. The medium black kid who worked hard does not, and should be working hard in a trade school for a blue collar skill instead.

Well, first, most of these schools don't have championship teams. For instance, West Point and Annapolis have great teams, but those guys end up getting commissions. (Ironically, the institutions that were exempted from the Affirmative Action bans, the Military Academies!)

Meanwhile they have made a lot of money for their colleges with ticket sales.
Are colleges about promoting knowledge or making money? Trick question: we know they are about making money.

This is why they've insisted everyone needs a Bachelor's Degree and charge $65,000 for a degree.

IF they are passing him through to make money, they aren't doing him any favors.

The thing is only 2% of College players eventually go on to the NBA and NFL.
Thats neither here nor there

The student pays his own way by contributing to the athletic income of the school

He may not take advantage of his opportunity for an education but thats no one’s fault but his

You always draw conclusions from your own life. I document my assumptions from credible sources of data that you dismiss because they conflict with what you pretend to believe.

Doesn't sound like you had a very interesting life.

So, um, which university has a Department of Race Realism?

Liberals used to say that Negroes, on the average, were as intelligent as whites, on the average. Now liberals say it does not matter than by every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites. They say we should ignore the scientific evidence, and advance colored people to positions whee they lack the native intelligence to perform adequately.

Liberals still say that blacks are just as bright as whites.

No "Science" backs up your racism, Cockroach. Still waiting for those peer reviewed papers.

I am all for advancing intelligent Negroes to intellectually demanding jobs. Unfortunately, there are few of them.
Yet one was being paid more than you were! :D:D:D

Forum List

Back