Virginia Dems call for immediate ban on legacy admissions

Government has no laws that give preference to white men
Some of these liberals have been so brainwashed, havent they? Employers have been favoring blacks since I first started working more than 40 years ago when I lost out on a promotion to a black female. The hiring manager told me I was the better candidate but that she was under pressure to hire a black.

Some of these liberals have been so brainwashed, havent they? Employers have been favoring blacks since I first started working more than 40 years ago when I lost out on a promotion to a black female. The hiring manager told me I was the better candidate but that she was under pressure to hire a black.
Libs are willfully clueless

They should know but dont want to know

Why wouldn't you want legacy admissions as they are the ones that can pay their way and often follow in their parent's footsteps as far as being contributors to our society.

There's a family in my town that has been admitted to UVA since well before the Civil War and all turned out to be professionals and led very productive lives. One of the streets on campus is named for one of them.
Because the stupid Moon Bats think that a worthless dumbass affirmative action DEI Negro is more deserving. You know, for equality and all that bullshit because the ancestors were slaves hundreds of years ago.

Not in college admissions. Blacks get the “extra credit.” How else do you explain 3.8 GPA white kids with 1450 SAT scores being rejected from the same universities accepting black kids with 3.4 GPAs and 1300 SAT scores being accepted?
L E G A C Y

And is that why jobs are being filled left and right with black females lesser qualified? The press Secretary? The VP? The plagarizing bigot at Harvard?

It’s time to start picking people based on merit. If the best qualified happens to be a white man, so be it.

Who do you want building the plane you’re going to fly? The best mechanics available regardless of skin color? Or the best available only among those with dark skin?
You mean the former California States Attorney and Senator?

As opposed to the failed businessman and reality TV punchline?

You are a racist little twit.

L E G A C Y
What about all the white kids who aren’t legacy? They are put at a big disadvantage to non-legacy blacks.

Stop looking at people as lumps in a racial group rather than individuals. That’s what racists do.

If I applied to Harvard, I would have been rejected for a less-qualified black. Guarantee it.

What about all the white kids who aren’t legacy? They are put at a big disadvantage to non-legacy blacks.

Stop looking at people as lumps in a racial group rather than individuals. That’s what racists do.

If I applied to Harvard, I would have been rejected for a less-qualified black. Guarantee it.
1. BWAHAHAHA
2. You applied to Harvard you'd be rejected for your 2.4 ACT score

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I read a piece in the local paper where dems in the Virginia legislature are trying to get rid of legacy admissions at UVA and other Virginia state schools citing DIE.

Democratic lawmakers are seeking to ban Virginia public colleges and universities’ practice of providing special admission treatment to student applicants related to alumni and donors.

The proposed legacy admissions ban stems from the recent fall of affirmative action on college campuses nationwide. Since the Supreme Court ruled last June that race-conscious admission policies at Harvard College and the University of North Carolina were unconstitutional, schools in Virginia have already taken action to change their admissions policies, which have commonly favored student applicants who are white and are from higher-income families.

Why wouldn't you want legacy admissions as they are the ones that can pay their way and often follow in their parent's footsteps as far as being contributors to our society.

There's a family in my town that has been admitted to UVA since well before the Civil War and all turned out to be professionals and led very productive lives. One of the streets on campus is named for one of them.
I've never been to the University of Virginia, but I love them very much. When I first went online, a few months after the year 2996, I found a website that allowed you to read and study the Bible from your computer. The people who set up the Bible online were professors or students from UV. I never forgot how lovely that was to not have to drag out the heavy family Bible to read, but just a few touches of the finger could take you from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between. Go, UV!!! 💗 💗 💗 💗 💗

Forum List

Back