Nearly 70% of Americans Support Ban on Race Based College Admissions Including a Majority of Blacks.

I lasted thirty-five years in that job. That boss got fired in a year. You see, I complied with the absolute letter of the rules. Nothing could be done to discipline me, especially with forty-nine other witnesses to an upper-level manager admitting that the production targets were knowingly unrealistic. One of my problems with you is why did you want to stay in a job where you were being taken advantage of? Are you a masochist?

Actually, I eventually quit (but the next job was even worse, so be careful what you wish for.) I could have left that job a year earlier, but the Drinking Buddy had a death in the family that took him off line for a month, and quitting then would have been a really jerk move on my part.

Oh, I honestly doubt that if they fired you, 49 people wouldn't have done anything other than loot your cubicle for supplies.

Oh, that's better, how?

Here's some advice.

1) Stop using words like "Negro", it isn't the 1950s anymore. (The same goes with "Oriental".)
Martin Luther King used the word "Negro" fifteen times in his "I have a dream" speech.

I use the terms "Oriental" and "East Asian" interchangeably. Professor J. Philippe Rushton used the word "Oriental" in his book Race, Evolution, and Behavior. In this book he described Orientals as a race with higher IQ averages than whites, and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.

If you have not done so yet, I invite you to read my book review of Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Jared Taylor likes my book review.

Whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in history. Orientals are catching up to us. Blacks lag behind.

Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the social and intellectual characteristics necessary to develop thriving civilizations on their own. Their behavior is appropriate to what enabled their ancestors to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa.

Again, the 1930's called, they want their Eugenics back.

Whites have not done the world any favors, other than bringing it war, colonialism, etc. The British are hated in India today, the French are still hated in Vietnam, and America is still hated in most of Latin America and the Philippines. Clearly, most of the world is "thanks but no thanks" on western civilization.

Your comment that Asians are catching up with us is amusing. China was more advanced than Europe all the way up until the Qing Dynasty, as well as being the world's largest economy. Most of the rest of Asia was kind of backwards then, and with the exception of Japan and South Korea, still is.

Martin Luther King used the word "Negro" fifteen times in his "I have a dream" speech.
Which was in 1963. Don't be obtuse.

I use the terms "Oriental" and "East Asian" interchangeably. Professor J. Philippe Rushton used the word "Oriental" in his book Race, Evolution, and Behavior. In this book he described Orientals as a race with higher IQ averages than whites, and lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.

You shouldn't use either. Nor should you look at a quack like Rushton for any advice.

If you have not done so yet, I invite you to read my book review of

I don't care to read your wank fantasies about racist literature.

Oh, that's better, how?

Here's some advice.

2) Seems you have some serious sexual hangups that you are worried that other people are having sex you don't approve of.

I have demonstrated that children raised to adult hood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than other children.

Moreover, illegitimate children are far more likely to be raised on welfare than legitimate children. I do not see why responsible married couples should be taxed to support the illegitimate children of men who do not care about them. By supporting those children we promote the loss of the paternal instinct in men.

Whites have not done the world any favors, other than bringing it war, colonialism, etc. The British are hated in India today, the French are still hated in Vietnam, and America is still hated in most of Latin America and the Philippines. Clearly, most of the world is "thanks but no thanks" on western civilization.
If whites are hatred by third world people, why to they try to migrate to white countries?

If the British are hatred in India, why is India in the British Commonwealth?

Your comment that Asians are catching up with us is amusing. China was more advanced than Europe all the way up until the Qing Dynasty, as well as being the world's largest economy. Most of the rest of Asia was kind of backwards then, and with the exception of Japan and South Korea, still is.
When I use the term "Oriental" or "East Asian" for China, Korea, and Japan.

What you say about China was pointed out by Professor J. Philippe Rushton in his essay Race, Evolution and Bahavior.

-------------

RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR: A Life History Perspective​

2nd Special Abridged Edition
byProfessor J. Philippe Rushton
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2

The Whites who explored China were just as racist as those who explored Africa, but their descriptions were different from what they and the Arabs had written about Africans. In 1275 Marco Polo arrived in China from his native Italy to open trade with the Mongol Empire. He found that the Chinese had well built roads, bridges, cities connected by canals, census takers, markets, standardized weights and measures, and not only coins, but paper money as well. Even a postal system was in existence. All of these made him marvel when he compared the Chinese to what he saw in Europe and the Middle East. Even though he was an Italian, proud of his people and well aware of the greatness of Ancient Rome, Marco Polo wrote: "Surely there is no more intelligentrace on earth than the Chinese."

Historical research bears out Marco Polo's impressions. As early as 360 B.C., the Chinese used the cross bow and changed the face of warfare. Around 200-100 B.C., the Chinese used written exams to choose people for the civil service, two thousand years before Britain. The Chinese used printing about 800 A.D., some 600 years before Europe saw Gutenberg's first Bible. Paper money was used in China in 1300, but not in Europe until the 19th and 20th centuries. By 1050 Chinese chemists had made gunpowder, hand grenades, fire arrows, and rockets of oil and poison gas. By 1100, factories in China with 40,000 workers were making rockets. Flame throwers, guns, and cannons were used in China by the 13th century, about 100 years before Europe.

The Chinese used the magnetic compass as early as the 1st century. It is not found in European records until 1190. In 1422, seventy years before Columbus's three small ships crossed the Atlantic, the Chinese reached the east coast of Africa. They came in a great fleet of 65 ocean going ships filled with 27,000 soldiers and their horses, and a year's supply of grain, meat, and wine. With their gunpowder weapons, navigation, accurate maps and magnetic compasses, the Chinese could easily have gone around the tip of Africa and "discovered" Europe!

In the last five centuries, the European nations leapfrogged over the Chinese in science and technology. Since 1950, however, Japan has beaten the West in the production of many high-tech products. Other Pacific Rim countries (China, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea) now follow Japan's path. Africa, on the other hand, has fallen further behind. The poor conditions of African countries and Black America have become a concern to many. Much of the optimism of the U.S. Civil Rights movement of the 1960s is gone, along with the high hopes for independent African nations. Trillions of dollars of foreign aid have poured into Africa. Yet African economies have declined since the Europeans left.

Neglect and decay are seen everywhere in Africa and much of the West Indies. International corporations often have to provide their own power, their own water, and their own phones. In the age of computers, fax machines, and the world wide web, getting a dial tone in many African cities is difficult.

Oh, that's better, how?

Here's some advice.

Yes, there's Common Decency, to start with, but I don't think you understand that concept.
If you understood the concept your arguments would not be so dependent on name calling, insults, and the use of obscene words.

I do understand the concept. My arguments are often controversial, but I present them politely with fact based and logical arguments.

I do not believe I have ever insulted you. If I have, please accept my apology.

Actually, I eventually quit (but the next job was even worse, so be careful what you wish for.) I could have left that job a year earlier, but the Drinking Buddy had a death in the family that took him off line for a month, and quitting then would have been a really jerk move on my part.

Oh, I honestly doubt that if they fired you, 49 people wouldn't have done anything other than loot your cubicle for supplies.
We were all technicians and all were outraged. The backstory was that after we all had been complaining for over a year management did a time and motion study. When we didn't her the results for over six months, we had the union force the meeting and that's when the manager admitted that we were right and made the comment that if they changed the objectives, we would do less work. So yes, the other forty-nine techs would support me if I was disciplined. Nobody liked either that manager OR the upper level one that stupidly made the statement.

We were all technicians and all were outraged. The backstory was that after we all had been complaining for over a year management did a time and motion study. When we didn't her the results for over six months, we had the union force the meeting and that's when the manager admitted that we were right and made the comment that if they changed the objectives, we would do less work. So yes, the other forty-nine techs would support me if I was disciplined. Nobody liked either that manager OR the upper level one that stupidly made the statement.
I don't know about cubical rats like you, but field technicians' hang together, because if we let management screw with one of us, they would eventually screw with all of us. Over the twenty-five years I worked outside we got about ten managers fired or demoted. The union couldn't do much about bad managers, but they didn't last long when their entire crew essentially stopped working.

I have demonstrated that children raised to adult hood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than other children.

Awesome. So when are you going to advocate for outlawing divorce?

Because most black parents who aren't married still stay together. But white people split up and share custody and treat the kids like the furniture. So clearly, if you were so concerned, you'd be for outlawing divorce, at least in families where minor children are involved.

Moreover, illegitimate children are far more likely to be raised on welfare than legitimate children. I do not see why responsible married couples should be taxed to support the illegitimate children of men who do not care about them. By supporting those children we promote the loss of the paternal instinct in men.

Most people on welfare are only on it for a few years. I don't see why I should be taxed to support the Zionist Entity, or our bloated military budget, or all these infrastructure projects on Jesusland... but that's what you get in a democracy. Everyone gets what they want, and a bit of what they don't want.

If whites are hatred by third world people, why to they try to migrate to white countries?

If the British are hatred in India, why is India in the British Commonwealth?
Trade purposes with other commonwealth nations, but they REALLY hate the British.

When I use the term "Oriental" or "East Asian" for China, Korea, and Japan.

What you say about China was pointed out by Professor J. Philippe Rushton
Rushton was an old racist quack.

It's insulting to call an Asian person "Oriental".

If you understood the concept your arguments would not be so dependent on name calling, insults, and the use of obscene words.

I do understand the concept. My arguments are often controversial, but I present them politely with fact based and logical arguments.
No, you are just a racist loser who hangs out on hate sites trying to rationalize your failed life. I mean, you just admitted you got paid less than the affirmative action hire.

That tells me a lot about how little you were valued by your bosses and peers.

No, you are just a racist loser who hangs out on hate sites trying to rationalize your failed life. I mean, you just admitted you got paid less than the affirmative action hire.
He was finally fired. When that happened my boss was finally reprimanded by the president of the company. The president told him that firing an affirmative action hire could get the company in trouble with the government.

That is why I look forward to the Supreme Court ruling against affirmative action in hiring decisions.

When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action in hiring millions of blacks will be fired from jobs their bosses never wanted to hire them for. This will open up many opportunities for whites and Orientals who will be able to perform adequately in those jobs.

Last edited:
He was finally fired. When that happened my boss was finally reprimanded by the president of the company. The president told him that firing an affirmative action hire could get the company in trouble with the government.

That is why I look forward to the Supreme Court ruling against affirmative action in hiring decisions.

Dream on. SCOTUS would have to scrap all the civil rights bills do to that.

You see, contrary to your fever dreams, there are no hiring quotas. The government is not coming in and saying, "you have to hire X number of blacks."

What is happening is that when a black person is not hired, he can sue for discrimination, just like a woman or an old person can. The best way to innoculate yourself against lawsuits you'd probably lose otherwise is to make sure that you hire a few minorities.

And they'll probably turn out to be less useless than the idiot nephew and the drinking buddy who did get hired.

It impresses me that so many people are invested in universities that they will never be admitted to and most of them could never afford.

At the end of the day, the Universities will just find other ways to admit black students. They'll scrap the SATs and ACTs. They'll get rid of legacies and Dean's interest. They put more emphasis on "Life Story" and "Economic Circumstance".
Ways besides aptitude and grades? Why should that even be?

It was not like that in my day. However it changed when the government started guaranteeing student loans.

Then there were literally 200% more students and many were not college material.

That was the last year I was in school. Was supposed to do another semester, but I took some kind of accelerated stuff to get the hell out of there.

Dream on. SCOTUS would have to scrap all the civil rights bills do to that.

You see, contrary to your fever dreams, there are no hiring quotas. The government is not coming in and saying, "you have to hire X number of blacks."

What is happening is that when a black person is not hired, he can sue for discrimination, just like a woman or an old person can. The best way to innoculate yourself against lawsuits you'd probably lose otherwise is to make sure that you hire a few minorities.

And they'll probably turn out to be less useless than the idiot nephew and the drinking buddy who did get hired.

When the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was debated in Congress Hubert Humphrey promised that it would not require bosses to hire those they did not want.]

If a black person who does not get a job sues for discrimination it will be easy for the company to prove that he was less qualified than the white or Oriental person who was hired, because it will be obviously true.

Ways besides aptitude and grades? Why should that even be?

Okay, a couple of problems with this.

First and foremost, I have a real problem with the SAT and ACT, where a 17-year-old child is taking a biased test, and that test is going to determine the trajectory of his life. I cannot tell you how completely awful that is, or how these corrupt testing companies have been given this power. Thankfully, about 80% of schools are no longer requiring an SAT/ACT, and we can only hope that the whole thing can be chucked.

I actually think diversity is important, and life story should be a factor. But as pointed out, 42% of Harvard Admits fell under the category of ALDC. Athletics (not even sure why that is a thing, especially with the Title IX Scam), Legacies (Letting dopes like Geo. W. Bush in), Dean's Interest (Which means if your family gives a bunch of money to the school, you are in) or Children of Staff

So at the end of the day, you have a black kid who got a 1550 on his SAT and a GPA of 3.8. He worked hard to save up for college, but his school was horrifically under-resourced. He's heavily involved in community activities such as tutoring youth.
And you have an Asian kid who got 1551 on his SAT and a GPA 3.9, because his Tiger Mom wouldn't let him have dinner if he brought home a B.

Sorry, I'd give the nod to the black kid.

It was not like that in my day. However it changed when the government started guaranteeing student loans.

Then there were literally 200% more students and many were not college material.

Yes, how dare we make college more accessable.

Frankly, what I would do is have two years of National Service required when you are 18, and when you complete that, you get a free ride to any college or vocational school you want. At that point, you'd have more self-discipline and a better idea of what you want to do with your life.

That was the last year I was in school. Was supposed to do another semester, but I took some kind of accelerated stuff to get the hell out of there.

And I'm sure they were glad to see you go.

@JoeB131 is wrong .999% of the time.

Which would mean I'm right 99.001% of the time, or someone didn't explain decimals to you very well.

Um, weren't you the one who was complaining about people not being "College Material">

Forum List

Back