Why do Democrats hate America ?

jesus-knew-his-pronouns-v0-3pdu8eixbe2d1.png

Patriotism is also going through difficult times in the United States. A Gallup poll in 2022 found that it is at an all-time low: only 38% of citizens were “extremely proud” to be American. Attacks against the American state come regularly now from both the left and the right, united by a common hatred of their own country, and apparently heedless of the corrosive effects of this kind of feeling. When citizens are emptied of their identity, they lose their sense of reality and risk losing their freedom as well.

Patriotism is also going through difficult times in the United States. A Gallup poll in 2022 found that it is at an all-time low: only 38% of citizens were “extremely proud” to be American. Attacks against the American state come regularly now from both the left and the right, united by a common hatred of their own country, and apparently heedless of the corrosive effects of this kind of feeling. When citizens are emptied of their identity, they lose their sense of reality and risk losing their freedom as well.

dont-disrespect-flag-v0-m67rfxbenk2d1.jpeg

As a patriotic American, there's nothing more disgusting than seeing what these 'folks' , to coin one of their president's favorite words, are doing to this country....stealing elections, weaponizing law enforcement ,jailing political opponents, censoring speech, and the incessant desire to take away our right to bear arms while at the same time purposefully flooding the country with millions of , many dangerous, illegals.

It's disgraceful and we better pray there are more and more like myself who are ready to fight this insanity.

Listen up shit bird. I love my country. I fought for my country and nearly killed for my country. YOU worship fascist who would destroy American Democracy, it is YOU that hate the United States!

As a patriotic American, there's nothing more disgusting than seeing what these 'folks' , to coin one of their president's favorite words, are doing to this country....stealing elections, weaponizing law enforcement ,jailing political opponents, censoring speech, and the incessant desire to take away our right to bear arms while at the same time purposefully flooding the country with millions of , many dangerous, illegals.

It's disgraceful and we better pray there are more and more like myself who are ready to fight this insanity.
You are fucking batshit crazy!

No elections were stolen. The only time the DOJ was tried to be weaponized, was during the Trump administration. The only people jailed were found guilty in a court of law.

Maybe you fuckers shouldn't worship a man who wants to be a dictator and destroy democracy as we know it?

You are fucking batshit crazy!

No elections were stolen. The only time the DOJ was tried to be weaponized, was during the Trump administration. The only people jailed were found guilty in a court of law.

Maybe you fuckers shouldn't worship a man who wants to be a dictator and destroy democracy as we know it?
America isn't a Democracy. And should never be one. The day it is; is the death of America. And be careful what you wish for. Your side might not be quite as popular as you think...

Listen up shit bird. I love my country. I fought for my country and nearly killed for my country. YOU worship fascist who would destroy American Democracy, it is YOU that hate the United States!
You're a Commie shill; Fuck the hell off with your lies!

You're probably not even American, you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back