Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
Notice it was sent to the Jan 6th committee?

My my my.....

Another failed effort to smear Trump.

People magazine?!?

Seriously?

tenor.gif

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
People Magazine...that rag still exists?

Meh......They passed a joint resolution. Doubt anything will come out of it, only cannon fodder for the fake inquiry going on under Pelosi.

Arizona and Michigan sent in identical documents. Conspiracy to defraud an election?

If the fraudulent votes are thrown out, these new documents are accurate.

Rachel Maddow has been doing an excellent job of covering this for a few days. I first heard about this from her.

Rachel Maddow has been doing an excellent job of covering this for a few days. I first heard about this from her.
Why are repubs trying to destroy the country? Are they that dedicated to the Liar trump?

Forum List

Back